The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The return of Beggy Le. We go again...

The hilarious part of it all, she is the one who led me back here to scope out the so-called “hurtful lies” being said about her. Surprise, surprise. No lies, just her pulling another textbook/narcissistic sympathy ploy to beg for more likes and comments from the Insta sheep. Beg beg beg. What’s new? Personally think she’s had it VERY easy on here considering her recent online behaviours.

Why does she keep protesting that she works “so so hard”, and that SHE won’t stop getting (grabbing) money. Hold up a second. What hard work are we exactly talking about? Is it stomping outside other peoples homes with that god awful H&M tea cosy beanie rested on top of her head? Or is it bribing her children with a new toy every time she uses them as a prop for the Gram? Must be tough Beggy.

As for the boots - is it any surprise she’s gone for pair which look like they came straight off AliExpress. Let’s not forget she’s a former “footwear buyer”and we all remember her taste levels for those stompers.

As an ‘influencer’ at the moment could you be anymore tone deaf - we are on the cusp of the biggest economic fallout in the UK with endless job loss and all she can cry about is how she is ‘working hard’ and getting trolled for it.

Newsflash Debbie. Brands have never been in a bigger crisis. The bubble is about to burst and not just for us mere ‘non-insta-famous’ mortals.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

The hilarious part of it all, she is the one who led me back here to scope out the so-called “hurtful lies” being said about her. Surprise, surprise. No lies, just her pulling another textbook/narcissistic sympathy ploy to beg for more likes and comments from the Insta sheep. Beg beg beg. What’s new? Personally think she’s had it VERY easy on here considering her recent online behaviours.

Why does she keep protesting that she works “so so hard”, and that SHE won’t stop getting (grabbing) money. Hold up a second. What hard work are we exactly talking about? Is it stomping outside other peoples homes with that god awful H&M tea cosy beanie rested on top of her head? Or is it bribing her children with a new toy every time she uses them as a prop for the Gram? Must be tough Beggy.

As for the boots - is it any surprise she’s gone for pair which look like they came straight off AliExpress. Let’s not forget she’s a former “footwear buyer”and we all remember her taste levels for those stompers.

As an ‘influencer’ at the moment could you be anymore tone deaf - we are on the cusp of the biggest economic fallout in the UK with endless job loss and all she can cry about is how she is ‘working hard’ and getting trolled for it.

Newsflash Debbie. Brands have never been in a bigger crisis. The bubble is about to burst and not just for us mere ‘non-insta-famous’ mortals.

This 👏🏻👏🏻👌🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 1

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Well said, she is an absolute disgrace. The beggiest of them all and the way she exploits her children makes me feel sick. She hasn’t got an ounce of integrity 🤬

Reactions: 12
Has everyone had their telling off this morning 😆 She’s completely tone-deaf! There’s nothing that’s been said that isn’t true 🤷🏻‍♀️ Problem is people don’t like the truth, especially when it paints them in the less than perfect light they think they’re portraying by plastering on a permanent inane grin! Look at your own behaviour Beggy before you call everyone out on their’s!

Reactions: 10
I actually really like her and like a lot of her clothes but jesus christ i wish she'd just shut up about the haters. either tell us what you're talking about or don't mention it all

Reactions: 2
I actually really like her and like a lot of her clothes but jesus christ i wish she'd just shut up about the haters. either tell us what you're talking about or don't mention it all
I don’t believe for one minute there’s a tale . She’s manipulative and it’s all about engagement. I’ve just had a look on some Instagram engagement and follower tool sites and her engagement and following numbers were on the decrease . I’m sorry but Debbie is a cry wolf for her own gain. Tears of a crocodile

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe for one minute there’s a tale . She’s manipulative and it’s all about engagement. I’ve just had a look on some Instagram engagement and follower tool sites and her engagement and following numbers were on the decrease . I’m sorry but Debbie is a cry wolf for her own gain. Tears of a crocodile
probably yeah but it's the type of thing i despise in influencers. i still like her bc she's an easy watch for me and i don't dislike her personality at all but stuff like this is just yawn inducing.

Yep - it’s a really awful sentiment isn’t it. ‘Don’t worry if your actions upset people’. So inspirational

Reactions: 6
Sod everyone else! As long as I get my free stuff and my own way. She expects everyone else to be kind to her but she won’t be to them. Oh the irony 🙄

It is your job. Not everyone is going to like you at work, so why pander to the people who don't like you. Your job is to pander to the people who like you to increase engagement.

Reactions: 2
The morning messages drive me mad - does she think she’s some kind of guru?!!! Then when there’s spelling mistakes - double rage!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few days ago another ‘influencer / instagrammer ‘ was upset re comments she had had . Lots rallied round and she received support , positive comments etc . Seriously think that’s what is behind this , as it raised the other person’s followers etc .
This mornings post re ‘not caring if what you post upsets others ‘ ( words to that effect ) is seriously Pot Kettle Black . She’s moaning about what others are posting yet comes out with this bull s*** 🤷🏼‍♀️ .
you couldn’t make it up ... has new boots , puts up a sympathy seeking post and she gets the desired attention 🙄

Reactions: 4
Those boots are awful! That post of her prancing up and down the street in them, does not make me want to buy (thankfully!!), jeez, where or whom has she seen wear these and think they're nice.

Reactions: 5
A66ECB2F-256B-4D5B-A1F3-6CD040453B83.jpeg

Wow. Fashion fashion fashion. I’m so fashionable. I’m paid for my fashion sense.

Quick Question - who is she trying to convince? ....because currently it sounds like no one but her damn self?

FYI the fashion police called - I wouldn’t call Yokono footwear being “in fashion” hun.

Also talk about being blatently self-obsessed. Let’s chat about her latest statement — “an influencer who mainly inspires with her fashion”. Sorry. I have to laugh. Really?

Babe. We both know Instagram isn’t “a career”, especially not one with any conviction or longevity - please stop trying to force it. It doesn’t convince yourself (or any one of your sheep) 🤣

ps. Loved today’s “do what you want, don’t worry who you upset” statement. Inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s going to get a harsh reality check when the instamumfluencer bubble implodes and she has to get an actual job 🤣

She sounds so desperate these days. She’s not getting much free tit so she must be getting desperate for any engagement she van get. Panicked she’ll have to get a real job and don’t be able to prance around all day admiring herself.

All those z listers that tag her saying ‘if you can’t be kind, say nothing’. Which is totally at odds with Beggy’s wisdom of ‘Don’t give two shits about upsetting someone’. What a car crash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What really gets on my pip is when they work with companies purely for the cash - names they wouldn’t be seen dead. Like Wallis, Matalan, etc. Do you remember the New York trio they went on? I’m sure they never set foot in their shops. The companies are just as bad though, just happy to be used!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.