The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure though. She’s buying high end bags, boots etc at the moment. Although this CPOD be something to create a sense of aspiration. I suppose the fact that she has to flog freebies from Next suggest they aren’t as wealthy as they make out.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure though. She’s buying high end bags, boots etc at the moment. Although this CPOD be something to create a sense of aspiration. I suppose the fact that she has to flog freebies from Next suggest they aren’t as wealthy as they make out.
They’re of the belief that what you wear and have shows how rich you are 😂😂 peasant mentality

Reactions: 3
I know for a FACT they aren’t wealthy

she is just desperate

if you were wealthy you wouldn’t constantly be begging on IG for a living
I know I couldn’t think of anything worse

I always wonder what happened to her friend who moved to Oz.... she seemed much more genuine and never pretended to be something she wasn’t

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely the queen of swipe ups compared to the rest of the group of 6. What they do in a week she does in one day. It does come across desperate.

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely the queen of swipe ups compared to the rest of the group of 6. What they do in a week she does in one day. It does come across desperate.
Ah but just wait for lifewithivycoco Kerry to start begging free tit for her new house. The greedy witch has already set up a “ home “ account 😂

Reactions: 4
Having a separate house account is desperate as duck. Girls, your feed ain’t that tailored to one thing - you are not interior designers just include the house begging alongside your clothes and beauty begging. There’s another one called SG personal styling that is such a ridiculous begger Friend of the Baby shower 6. She’s had her hair cut identical to pascales And is a carbon copy hybrid of the lot of them
Her styling consists of basically buying a ton of velvet hangers and colour coding people’s clothes

Reactions: 2
So has the other one, pascale. She has a home account too!
Their greed is so transparent. How anyone who follows them can’t see this is utterly beyond me. Ivycoco is going for wood floors. What’s the bets its
#Gifted. They’ve more front than Dolly Parton. And if one more influencer says their job is hard I’m going to march them down to their local A&E to work with nurses doing a minimum of 12 hour shifts every day . These women are basically whores. Lay on their backs and their husbands get them what they want and they bleep themselves out to companies begging for tit with the promise of “ well I’ve got thousands of followers. They’ll learn as they get older whilst sitting in their gifted homes on their gifted loveyourhomeuk gifted sofas whilst prancing about in their gifted clothes and selling unwanted gifted things they had loved a month ago that non of it matters. These children don’t get what life is about. There isn’t one influencer out there who truly gets it. They all think things and money make you happy. Oh how uneducated and self absorbed they all are. I wouldn’t swap places with any of them and their vacuous lives and their over indulged bratty materialistic children. If this is what millennials are and want to be then we are truly screwed. I’m just so happy I won’t be around to see it at its worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her latest football post has really pissed me off....she wants Saturday mornings to herself- BOTH her kids are in school all week and she doesn’t work!!!! I have four kids and never miss a football match as I just don’t want to miss a thing, I love seeing their little faces when they do activities, she’s the most selfish mother on Instagram, literally only interested in them when she needs them to content.
She’s written that post like she’s the only Mother ever to have attended a kids football game 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Lol so she doesn’t work (Instagram does NOT count as “work”), kids at school all week and she’s missing out on “her time”. What’s the entire week then if not “hers”?!
i love my own space and time but Jesus.Half of these insta mums don’t even seem to like their children 😔

• Sad
Her latest football post has really pissed me off....she wants Saturday mornings to herself- BOTH her kids are in school all week and she doesn’t work!!!! I have four kids and never miss a football match as I just don’t want to miss a thing, I love seeing their little faces when they do activities, she’s the most selfish mother on Instagram, literally only interested in them when she needs them to content.
She’s written that post like she’s the only Mother ever to have attended a kids football game 😡
She is a vile witch

I originally came over to Tattle looking for one and couldn’t believe there wasn’t one! I love her style but who actually lives like that IRL and can have that lifestyle? There seems to be a lot of these kind of people out there on insta! I actually quite like FBB, I just couldn’t get over the sheer volume of high end items she constantly buys and how her immaculately dressed daughters (all pre school age) are so perfect. Pre lockdown I reckon she could blow £10k in a month. Having said that, she has been in the minority of influencers that has curbed her spending and been mindful of the pandemic and economic situation.

Same here! I’ve looked everywhere but only found her name mentioned in other bloggers’ posts. I love Laura, I find her very down to earth, to an extent So curious how she can afford all those luxuries. We’re not talking about a one off. It’s something everyday. And also curious about why she never shows her husband’s face anywhere. Not even one photo. And now she’s pregnant with her fourth child.

Same here! I’ve looked everywhere but only found her name mentioned in other bloggers’ posts. I love Laura, I find her very down to earth, to an extent So curious how she can afford all those luxuries. We’re not talking about a one off. It’s something everyday. And also curious about why she never shows her husband’s face anywhere. Not even one photo. And now she’s pregnant with her fourth child.
Who is FBB ?

I asked for a thread to be started on her?! I'm always confused is it her husband's salary that allows her lifestyle?

I asked for a thread to be started on her?! I'm always confused is it her husband's salary that allows her lifestyle?
I believe she comes from a family with money and her husband obviously has a good job. I also enjoy her page like you Blujewel and thinks she’s pretty down to earth. She doesn’t over flaunt herself, she loves those girls so much and you can tell. Her children are her world. She’s mentioned before her husband chooses not to be on Insta hence we never see him. Her and Hannah Stratford-Taylor are some of my favourite accounts to follow. They are very similar bloggers.

Reactions: 4
I believe she comes from a family with money and her husband obviously has a good job. I also enjoy her page like you Blujewel and thinks she’s pretty down to earth. She doesn’t over flaunt herself, she loves those girls so much and you can tell. Her children are her world. She’s mentioned before her husband chooses not to be on Insta hence we never see him. Her and Hannah Stratford-Taylor are some of my favourite accounts to follow. They are very similar bloggers.
I agree ... they are obviously money people (husbands are top bankers in the city too I suppose) but they are the girls that don’t offend you at all. Just lives that are worth a little nose at on Instagram for a little aspiration and wanderlust. Good luck to them if they can afford it ... why not.

It’s the girls trying to be them that so annoy me. Wannabes ... the free tit gang who try & pretend they would buy Wallis, River island and Next gear just for the collaboration money and then sell it on.

At least Laura & Hannah just show just what they actually wear albeit with their mega budgets - and then get the knock on collaborations from that with Net-A-Porter & premium children’s wear brands. Class as they stay not scum wannabes like many of the others trying to be something they are not.

FBB does come across as lovely and genuinely loves her kids. I too came over to TL looking for her!
There’s obviously a lot of disposable money knocking about - last week I lost count of how much Chanel she bought! Even though this is her business and it’s up to us whether we follow, I’m still astounded. Everything is an ‘investment’ purchase, and I cringe as we head towards times of austerity. She does it well though but I still find myself smh at her. And the girls...how can they be so immaculate all of the time?!? They’re always dressed in pale linens and cashmeres, her dry cleaning bill must be huge! She does give me fashion inspiration though, Laura has one of the best styles on the gram, it’s just the sheer amount and value of items. though some of the ball gowns she wears on date night I’m not sure about. The point is, the likes of the Babyshower 6 clearly want to be like FBB. I noticed they were all at an event together pre lockdown, think it was a RI event. Think the the only one she’s chummy with is mum life styled.

Beggy Lee at another party - full of freebies. Hosted by some company that puts tables and balloons up for them for free in the garden. Then today loads of free skincare and hair stuff. Beggy says the skincare stuff is transformative, which is intriguing because I swear she’s said that about other products....😉

Beggy Lee at another party - full of freebies. Hosted by some company that puts tables and balloons up for them for free in the garden. Then today loads of free skincare and hair stuff. Beggy says the skincare stuff is transformative, which is intriguing because I swear she’s said that about other products....😉
Sounds like a big word for her... probably her ‘skincare word’ of choice. 4 syllables. Now that is impressive.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.