Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
And funnily enough Anna brem Wilson has a video of her kid in the exact same place doing the same today 🤔
ok hers was clearer! you could see the Maritime museum at Greenwich oppsite..then they were in the Greenwich foot tunnel..lools like they were possibly at island gardens?

Mushy567

I’ve noticed that Pan and Ivy coco are no longer following mum life styled (she’s following them) have they fallen out?

Cloff

VIP Member
Does anyone want to do a new thread? I tried but the button doesn’t appear for me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Manolo’s with the tracksuit
She has to be kidding
Trying to be so alternative and getting it so wrong.

how can you ruin manolos?
How are they the best investment ever when it is an ad??? That says to me she is being paid to say how great they are? Or perhaps I am missing something 🤔

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
So is the garden room free? Using her savings sorry she corrected herself - some of her savings. A whole year of little or no with for the hubby as she calls him must have obliterated their savings.

Mushy567

I thought how bad were those stories about sending the teacher some feedback about she wanting emotional support from the teacher with a shit little smirk she did FFS!!!!! I missed her yesterday stories did she talk bad about the teacher on stories??
Her kids are feral and her child needs supervision for his live lessons which says it all really 🙄

Mind blowing!!!! I think the teacher must need emotional support having her kid in her class!!
I actually know the children and they are not feral. Far from it actually.