The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an odd thing to say! Yes I find things hard in a marriage and looking after two toddlers but I have never considered…. Leaving??

I’m also so annoyed at the Murad haul! I love Murad so much and fuming that I have to pay full price while these pathetic women go on about how much they use it (whilst receiving it for free!)

Yes the serums are probably amazing but would you use it if you had to buy it yourself??

Reactions: 9
Interesting !!!!
Didn't think of that. Assumed she was talking about husband etc….
These influencers get so much for free and don’t even use half of it!!!!
At least when they wear Zara I know they pay for it 😂😂😂
Did she mean leaving insta tho?

Reactions: 2
My friend used to be an influencer agent, he told me it’s ridiculous the money they get and they do become very beggy. Lady of the Manor was one of them, he said she’d starting asking £800 just to do one post..he laughed telling me he knew she was paying for followers as he’d been carefully watching her account grow by the 1000s each week!
Wonder how much M&S pay Lady of the Manor. I find her so bland.

Reactions: 5
Funny how none of the influencers are linking ASOS anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️
if they don’t get money they won’t link 🤬

• Angry
Do asos not do affiliate links any more then?
No , they don’t! So , all of a sudden , influencers are forgetting asos! I’m back shopping there!
Biden sent me a £5 voucher for my birthday. I sent them a message saying when they stop giving dresses for free I will go back to them .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No , they don’t! So , all of a sudden , influencers are forgetting asos! I’m back shopping there!
Biden sent me a £5 voucher for my birthday. I sent them a message saying when they stop giving dresses for free I will go back to them .
Good for you!

Reactions: 4
Did they reply to you? Would be interesting to hear whether they took any notice. They must realise at some point, that they can't go on giving away freebies.

I do wonder whether these Influencers actually keep all the clothes they receive? Where the hell do they store everything? They must end up with some right old tit at times. As for H&M, whenever I go in there, very rarely do I see anything that they've shown that is actually nice IRL.

Reactions: 6
Did they reply to you? Would be interesting to hear whether they took any notice. They must realise at some point, that they can't go on giving away freebies.
No they didn’t .
It was Boden.
I work hard for my money and it’s just so upsetting that these women are getting clothes make up food furniture holidays just for free!
Matalan and M&S are also on my no list. They give them everything away and some don’t even appreciate it . They won’t wear it !!
There s a large group of influencers friends and they are getting all the same freebies !
The bubble will burst soon

Reactions: 13
No they didn’t .
It was Boden.
I work hard for my money and it’s just so upsetting that these women are getting clothes make up food furniture holidays just for free!
Matalan and M&S are also on my no list. They give them everything away and some don’t even appreciate it . They won’t wear it !!
There s a large group of influencers friends and they are getting all the same freebies !
The bubble will burst soon
What makes me laugh there’s one influencer who is an ambassador for waitrose and yet she used to post her frugal shopping and food recipes for the week and she always shopped in Lidl 🤣

Reactions: 3
The clothes she is picking recently are shocking
She doesn’t look as great as she thinks
I still can’t work out why and how she does so well on this platform if I’m honest

H&M is tit! Very rarely are the clothes as nice in the store as they seem online. You have to be very lucky, I think, to get a really good piece of clothing that is decent quality, not nylon/polyester and will not crease or make you sweat.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why her and life with ivy coco don’t seem as friendly as they used to be?

Yeah, I'm sure they're still friends, but like most of these influencers, they all move on pretty quickly to new so called friends who can increase their following even more. It all seem so fake IMO

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.