The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t know what colour to paint her living room… reached out to some other influencer and she’s so in love with the colour…. It’s white…. It’s painted white!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not declaring ADS or AFFLINKS again and so brazen about it, some silly bag & Next. Do what you got to do folks. This is a clear violation of Rules & dishonest. She’s so bloody dodgy - hopefully will get removed. We can do this 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Not declaring ADS or AFFLINKS again and so brazen about it, some silly bag & Next. Do what you got to do folks. This is a clear violation of Rules & dishonest. She’s so bloody dodgy - hopefully will get removed. We can do this 👍🏻
I 💯 agree with you Nancy, but what actually happens though? They get a slap on the wrist and continue being shilling twats! It’s so annoying. Irl when you’re dishonest you get fined/have to pay back what you owe - this lot just don’t care because the penalties aren’t severe enough😕

Reactions: 6
I 💯 agree with you Nancy, but what actually happens though? They get a slap on the wrist and continue being shilling twats! It’s so annoying. Irl when you’re dishonest you get fined/have to pay back what you owe - this lot just don’t care because the penalties aren’t severe enough😕
If enough people kick up a fuss she will get thrown off Instagram and we can make that happen. This is not the first time & they know that

Reactions: 5
She clearly didn't pay for the bag, can't even answer simple questions about the purchase
Screenshot_20210830-222956.png

Reactions: 2
Exactly this ☝🏻

that made me laugh 😂
freebies overload is our Kathy then sells it all on to fund things she really wants.

• Haha
How many manolos does this woman possess? She must be bloody rolling in it! Those boots are horrible as were the cream ones she had last year 🤢. She’s just a bloody show off!

Reactions: 2
She only got her first Manolos about 18 months ago, it was a big deal for her at the time and I get that when you’ve coveted something for ages and finally get it. But now she seems to have a pair of them or other designer footwear every couple of weeks! Swipe ups are paying off!

Does anyone on here know what sort of commission they actually get from swipe ups, affiliate ads, etc etc?? Be intrigued to know??

Reactions: 1
Does anyone on here know what sort of commission they actually get from swipe ups, affiliate ads, etc etc?? Be intrigued to know??
Most websites disclose how much they pay affiliates, I know Sweaty Betty for sure does. They say up to 12% but don't say how that is earned. That would be a lot of swipe ups or codes used I am sure.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
On another thread (a friend of the pan) it was suggested they could earn around £3k for an ad! Couple that with a few swipe ups and they can buy Manolos for fun. They don’t pay for anything else, it’s all #gifted🙄

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell!! I suppose becoming an influencer/instagrammer isn't too much of a shabby job!! Just got to like loving yourself, putting on make up every day, getting dressed up and prancing about in front of the camera. No different I suppose to getting up for a days work, getting ready, travelling on hot sweaty trains whilst looking glam and getting home around 7.00pm!! 😂 😂 😂
They reckon they work hard!!....... what trying to think of things to say into the camera - get a life!!

Reactions: 3
She is such an unlikeable person that you can’t but not feel like she doesn’t deserve any of it. I actually dislike her the most of all those chav instahuns

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.