The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her SIL in her support bubble 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh don't worry about tit like that.......... Pan is a "risk taker always has been always will be" ........ She doesn't worry about the global pandemic currently wreaking havoc to people's lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh don't worry about tit like that.......... Pan is a "risk taker always has been always will be" ........ She doesn't worry about the global pandemic currently wreaking havoc to people's lives.
I mean seriously is she that stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️ .... sorry I can answer my own question, yes she is 🤦🏽‍♀️ . What is wrong with this woman oh it’s ok because ‘she’s making women feel better in their clothes , & hubby is helping his clients lose weight ‘ no need to worry about a global Pandemic in Debbie‘s house 🙄

Reactions: 5
Is her SIL in her support bubble 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nope she just doesn’t think the rules apply to her.

I mean seriously is she that stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️ .... sorry I can answer my own question, yes she is 🤦🏽‍♀️ . What is wrong with this woman oh it’s ok because ‘she’s making women feel better in their clothes , & hubby is helping his clients lose weight ‘ no need to worry about a global Pandemic in Debbie‘s house 🙄
The pair of them contradict each other constantly in stories. Self absorbed twats

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s so condescending. ‘I know my blazer will be over budget for most of you...’. She’s so crass.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s so condescending. ‘I know my blazer will be over budget for most of you...’. She’s so crass.
I thought this too. I know, I'll give everyone the cheap, crappy option, while I swan around in the expensive version, that you've basically all paid for via swipe ups!! Oh & I'll just buy 2 coats & a beanie from ARket (not cheap) and probably go back to get the blazer too!! I mean FFS!

She probably wouldn’t be able to afford it either/a lot of what she shows off if she wasn’t getting it for free and all the money from swipe ups. I think she places far too much value on stuff and having all the things rather than time with her family. Maybe I am old fashioned...

Reactions: 7
Crass is the word!!!!
On another point I love Sheerluxe fashion content but was so annoyed they picked the Pan & Katie (themumstyledlife) for their promotion on the brilliant breakfast (a social distancing network breakfast for women jobs) Can the pan social distance at all with all her rule breaking in lockdown. She and many others who haven’t abided by the rules have sadly indirectly contributed to jobs loses and she was sat there getting her free breakfast fighting for covid 19 job loses.

Crass definitaly!!

I'm sure most of them can now afford everything they bloody get sent, or the breakfast, lunch or dinner treats. Makes you wonder how many vulnerable people are actually being sent things like Oddbox veg!! I think the Pan is now getting the whole family involved, kids, hubby, sis in law! Whatever next.

Patronising cow. They can’t afford it but they’ve made sure you can you silly bint. God she’s so vain. Her “job” my arse.

Crass definitaly!!

I'm sure most of them can now afford everything they bloody get sent, or the breakfast, lunch or dinner treats. Makes you wonder how many vulnerable people are actually being sent things like Oddbox veg!! I think the Pan is now getting the whole family involved, kids, hubby, sis in law! Whatever next.
Yes from the current Matalan posts seems the whole family are in on it now......

Shocked yesterday that her followers would be stupid enough to believe they are not breaking rules. Where she lives there is no mixing inside our outside.... they are also mixing tiers, again NOT allowed
And how did the sister get in the garden? She walked through the house.
Where did they take shelter when it rained ? In the house!!!!!

but it’s ok she didn’t want to stop the positivity.
The pair of them are making me cringe
Did she ever used to buy high end brands? No!!

So condescending and her in laws still do the drop off for kids because she is “working”
The woman in vulgar

• Heart
If one of her followers found the nanushka jacket and sent her the link, how is it she’s already got an ad/aff on the swipe up 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Surely she’s desperate to control this virus do her “hubby” can go back to work and she can head off on get freebies. I can work from home forever and survive. The same cannot be said for pan hubby and sister in law.

If I saw her out and about stomping about like some kind of runway model wannabe I would be wiping away tears of laughter 🤣
She could not fancy herself any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.