The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve messaged her a few times about stuff she has been wearing and found her really friendly and chatty. The shopping with Fran swipe ups are subtle and clever but she’s quite down to earth and normal - unlike her pals!
yeah Chloes the same breed as pan ( all about labels abs the gram ) where as fashionable lift seems to really connect with her audience and has likeability . She’d done lives with a menopause doctor I saw earlier. I cannot for the life of me understand how the friendship with Chloe works they’re so very different . Chloe is so high maintenance where as FL seems laid back and just lovely. I think Chloe and pan were mean girls in school and that FL is just a social butterfly whom everyone likes to be around.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the god awful styling video surg the sister in law? Awful.
I have to say I didn’t mind this and thought at least she was doing something that may be helpful to her followers. I think she came across better than the sister in law who kept trying to butt in

Reactions: 1
They just both come across as fame hungry and she’s getting family in on insta to enable them to get a big account and more free tit. She’s basically copied what Helen at 40plus not giving up and abi stealmystyle40 have done for a few years now. All about engagement, she’s covering all bases to take over the gram 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 4
Fashion Lift (Fran) is almost the perfect influencer, she’s good mates with Chloe loves to Shop. She does seem to have great balance in her posts.
She is the girl who you would like to be friends with. She has done this whole insta thing and covid correctly.
Yes she gets gifted items but she has used her previous fashion knowledge and the luck of being an earlier insta influencer to good use ... great design collaboration with Wyse &Donna Ida. Doesn’t flaunt her lifestyle if anything it all seems pretty grounded - hasn’t sold her kids to the gram.
Plus has totally read the room with Covid and is mindful what she posts unlike her friend Chloe who is a dim arse and Kat (DMBL40) and of course let’s not mention Debs and the baby shower gang

They just both come across as fame hungry and she’s getting family in on insta to enable them to get a big account and more free tit. She’s basically copied what Helen at 40plus not giving up and abi stealmystyle40 have done for a few years now. All about engagement, she’s covering all bases to take over the gram 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Can’t stand that Helen & Abi

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is the girl who you would like to be friends with. She has done this whole insta thing and covid correctly.
Yes she gets gifted items but she has used her previous fashion knowledge and the luck of being an earlier insta influencer to good use ... great design collaboration with Wyse &Donna Ida. Doesn’t flaunt her lifestyle if anything it all seems pretty grounded - hasn’t sold her kids to the gram.
Plus has totally read the room with Covid and is mindful what she posts unlike her friend Chloe who is a dim arse and Kat (DMBL40) and of course let’s not mention Debs and the baby shower gang
& donating what she was gifted during lockdown to her neighbours who work for the NHS 👏🏼 Complete opposite to her beggy friend Chloe who got so desperate she went & bought a dog to expand her freebies 👎🏼 Maybe there should be a Fran thread in the Rave About section...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
& donating what she was gifted during lockdown to her neighbours who work for the NHS 👏🏼 Complete opposite to her beggy friend Chloe who got so desperate she went & bought a dog to expand her freebies 👎🏼 Maybe there should be a Fran thread in the Rave About section...
I actually went looking for one😂 but there isn’t one! You are absolutely bang on with everything 👏🏼

I really hope she has paid for the alderhay pjs herself however with morals like a twit I’m guessing not!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve messaged her a few times about stuff she has been wearing and found her really friendly and chatty. The shopping with Fran swipe ups are subtle and clever but she’s quite down to earth and normal - unlike her pals!
Likewise, I've messaged Fran she's always been helpful and friendly, I think she's about as normal as they get on Instagram

Reactions: 2
Nice sentiment behind ‘Debbies message of the day yesterday’ which was ‘always under all circumstances- be kind’.

totally at odds with the ‘don’t think twice about how your actions make people feel’ message the week before.

Do her followers not see through this total bollocks? There is not one shred of integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think her giving her sister in law fashion advice comes across as rather patronising and awkward. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't you know, she's super slim and her SIL is bigger than her!!! just in case any of her followers were wondering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So pan and her sister in law are slimsupersisters. Another useless waste of space. Grasping at straw debs. You might need to go back selling tit shoes.

Just seen their stories and although I don’t think it’s intentional, it feels like body shaming😕

What is her outfit for going out tonight? When did you wear workout leggings as normal leggings? I love workout gear but would never wear it for a night out. Perhaps I am just not 'fashionable'!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.