The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks all for your kind words and support. It is difficult coping, made worse by the fact by what these women are so proudly and openly doing what they doing. aka. rubbing it in everyone's faces without second thought for the severity of the situation. Let's see if they have the same 'f*ck it' attitude when it is one of their loved ones on a ventilator or worse.

Could not agree with this more. Debbie has the platform and following to communicate something positive and create a community, like a real influencer should. I distinctly remember at the start of the pandemic this post from her. She doesn't want to talk about Covid as she doesn't deem it insta-worthy. It won't get her the same sympathy and traction like trying to make the BLM movement about herself. Let's face it, this is the only reason she jumped on this bandwagon. I followed her throughout all of her lockdown trips to the beach, the meet-ups with friends, and to be honest like a lot of people, perhaps excused it for mental health issues. It has become very clear throughout the last few weeks that it has nothing to do with mental health and just a lot to do with how selfish and irresponsible she is.

I have spent this morning on a call with close friends, discussing how upset I am with this situation and how disrespectful these 'influencers' have acted throughout the covid crisis. One friend works in media and believes there is a story to be shared in the mainstream, highlighting how toxic this behaviour has been, and how women with influence have acted so irresponsibly during lockdown, all in the name of Instagram. I have directed her to Tattle and she is now looking at this thread. I know Beggy would probably love to see her name in lights for whatever reason, however one thing is for certain the brands she is working with and begging from will not.
That will be amazing if this lots scumbag ways get some mainstream press. They can finally be the celebs they think they are, with their names in flashing lights but also get the backlash that comes when said celebs act like massive twats!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I cannot believe or actually I can, that she’s telling people to inbox her for links! See id have said ah it doesn’t matter I’ve worked it out or I’ll leave it! But her sheeple fall for the bullshit continuously . It definitely needs to be shared by national press the greed and sheer ignorance of these selfish witches .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks all for your kind words and support. It is difficult coping, made worse by the fact by what these women are so proudly and openly doing what they doing. aka. rubbing it in everyone's faces without second thought for the severity of the situation. Let's see if they have the same 'f*ck it' attitude when it is one of their loved ones on a ventilator or worse.

Could not agree with this more. Debbie has the platform and following to communicate something positive and create a community, like a real influencer should. I distinctly remember at the start of the pandemic this post from her. She doesn't want to talk about Covid as she doesn't deem it insta-worthy. It won't get her the same sympathy and traction like trying to make the BLM movement about herself. Let's face it, this is the only reason she jumped on this bandwagon. I followed her throughout all of her lockdown trips to the beach, the meet-ups with friends, and to be honest like a lot of people, perhaps excused it for mental health issues. It has become very clear throughout the last few weeks that it has nothing to do with mental health and just a lot to do with how selfish and irresponsible she is.

I have spent this morning on a call with close friends, discussing how upset I am with this situation and how disrespectful these 'influencers' have acted throughout the covid crisis. One friend works in media and believes there is a story to be shared in the mainstream, highlighting how toxic this behaviour has been, and how women with influence have acted so irresponsibly during lockdown, all in the name of Instagram. I have directed her to Tattle and she is now looking at this thread. I know Beggy would probably love to see her name in lights for whatever reason, however one thing is for certain the brands she is working with and begging from will not.
This is exactly what is needed. I was going to write to a journo about this after babygate... apart from I don’t know one 🙈

I think the fact that well know brands such as next, sweaty Betty etc get these women to represent them and they are so irresponsible is mind blowing.
These brands should be only collaborating with responsible people (who won’t resell stock too)... and maybe even ‘normal’ people, how about that! The brands should be called out too and quizzed...

Also worth noting how much they get for free vs declaring it. Disneyland trips, skincare, dresses etc

Women idolise them (god knows why) and it’s their duty of care to respect the global situation ... that’s health wise and also financially. 60% of businesses will be losing staff over the next three months (a lot of their followers or their partners will be effected) but they never think. It’s all me, me, me... buy this similar dress that I’ve provided a swipe up for so I can earn money, even if your probably adding it to a credit card with potential redundancy.

So gross and irresponsible

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is exactly what is needed. I was going to write to a journo about this after babygate... apart from I don’t know one 🙈

I think the fact that well know brands such as next, sweaty Betty etc get these women to represent them and they are so irresponsible is mind blowing.
These brands should be only collaborating with responsible people (who won’t resell stock too)... and maybe even ‘normal’ people, how about that! The brands should be called out too and quizzed...

Also worth noting how much they get for free vs declaring it. Disneyland trips, skincare, dresses etc

Women idolise them (god knows why) and it’s their duty of care to respect the global situation ... that’s health wise and also financially. 60% of businesses will be losing staff over the next three months (a lot of their followers or their partners will be effected) but they never think. It’s all me, me, me... buy this similar dress that I’ve provided a swipe up for so I can earn money, even if your probably adding it to a credit card with potential redundancy.

So gross and irresponsible
[/QUOTE

I’m not a fan of either trashy paper but they’re right up the street of the trashy 6. you can report stories to the daily mail or the sun using following methods:

[email protected]
Text : 07423720250

Daily Mail
[email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi Everyone - I’m the Fashionable Pan,
Everything I do, I do for the Gram...

I’m a party planner extraordinaire,
Breaking Covid-19 laws is my flair, 💁‍♀️
I’ve got a couple of shits AKA. The Kids, 🚸
I constantly film them for the quids! 💶

My partner likes to light a candle, 🕯
Whereas I seem to cause a scandal, ;)
No frigs are ever given as I’m a risk taker, ⚠
All that concerns me is the money maker, 💸

Keeping swiping up on my affiliate links, 💲
Whilst me and my girls down our drinks, 🍷
I always share daily my amazing find.... 📲
So stop being a troll and being unkind :cry:

I need lots of new followers to enable me, 😿
To beg for my lavish wedding for free, 👰
So I’ll throw in a competition for a dress, 👗
Even though I didn’t pay for it I confess! :giggle:

Free gifts, holidays, clothes and meals... 🥗
Count on me to grab all the free deals! 🤝
I always smile and tell them I love it... 😄
Soon as I’m home it’ll be listed to flog it 💱

Apologies you’ll never hear from me
I’m the queen of begging... I am Debbie Le!

GIVE ME YOUR FREE tit 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not a fan of either trashy paper but they’re right up the street of the trashy 6. you can report stories to the daily mail or the sun using following methods:

[email protected]
Text : 07423720250

Daily Mail
[email protected]
Thank you so much for sharing. I will be writing an email to both and my friend in media is currently pulling something together from her side. I urge everyone to do the same on this one. It is the only way to educate the general public on the true motive of these 'influencers'. This behaviour has to end! It is beyond dangerous and disgusting. Not sure if anyone saw her earlier post, "Phucumol" basically saying f*ck them all about everyone who has voiced concern about her rule breaking.

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much for sharing. I will be writing an email to both and my friend in media is currently pulling something together from her side. I urge everyone to do the same on this one. It is the only way to educate the general public on the true motive of these 'influencers'. This behaviour has to end! It is beyond dangerous and disgusting. Not sure if anyone saw her earlier post, "Phucumol" basically saying f*ck them all about everyone who has voiced concern about her rule breaking.
Yeah I saw it and the account who said Debbie needed it today was someone who’s been begging followers so has had I believe Helen from 40 and not giving up or something like that ( never heard of her) share her so she will be cockahoop beggy shared her post about the phucumol 🙄what is it with grown women wanting insta fame? Bunch of greedy witches. Get a real job and pay for your stuff . Whilst they’re being gifted they will never have respect for anything they have and they’ll never be truly happy as they’re looking in the wrong place for happiness. Guess it’s what you do when your husband is lighting a candle elsewhere and you hate your kids.

This post is spot on, especially where you say about the toxic behaviour and being fed up with how disrespectful they are. For me the worst thing is the whole creating such a perfect life, like they are so much better than everyone else (Hence babyshower gate). It creates this comparison culture, which is very unhealthy. i have friends who have spoken about Instagram causing them depression and anxiety from these type of girls. It’s actually really sad, especially when half of it is all a lie.

MLS is so materialistic, it’s a constant show of Gucci, Chanel bag, the £800 blaze Milano jacket, all the net a porter deliveries through lockdown etc etc. That’s great, she can obviously afford it, but don’t then advertise this amazing ‘Radley’ handbag or Wallis top which we all know you wouldn’t be seen dead wearing these brands. It’s all a load of tit. And why does she totter over the road in her £500 heels to the local garden centre for her pouty “photo shoots”. This is when I cringe!
She seems so aggressive, like when someone asked her why she had a tit tv or someone laughed that she posted she woke up like this (in a perfect pose in matching outfits with her children), she could’ve just laughed but she’s very defensive.

Ol Beggy Le just wants to be MLS, (although bet MLS is horrified at the fake bags Beggy picked up in Turkey, not good for the image.) She also does the whole just filming herself walking along in silence, or sitting on a car journey, just smiling weirdly at the camera. It’s very odd.

If everyone just unfollowed, then they wouldn’t have an audience, and they’d just disappear, why do we waste our time watching them?! Me included 🙈......

I saw someone write about how the swipe ups are paid to the instahuns. So, if I swipe up and look at something and it’s from say River Island, but I then click out and don’t buy (which I never do), did someone say that if later that day I go back on the river island website and buy something completely different, they would still get commission? Or have I got that wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This post is spot on, especially where you say about the toxic behaviour and being fed up with how disrespectful they are. For me the worst thing is the whole creating such a perfect life, like they are so much better than everyone else (Hence babyshower gate). It creates this comparison culture, which is very unhealthy. i have friends who have spoken about Instagram causing them depression and anxiety from these type of girls. It’s actually really sad, especially when half of it is all a lie.

MLS is so materialistic, it’s a constant show of Gucci, Chanel bag, the £800 blaze Milano jacket, all the net a porter deliveries through lockdown etc etc. That’s great, she can obviously afford it, but don’t then advertise this amazing ‘Radley’ handbag or Wallis top which we all know you wouldn’t be seen dead wearing these brands. It’s all a load of tit. And why does she totter over the road in her £500 heels to the local garden centre for her pouty “photo shoots”. This is when I cringe!
She seems so aggressive, like when someone asked her why she had a tit tv or someone laughed that she posted she woke up like this (in a perfect pose in matching outfits with her children), she could’ve just laughed but she’s very defensive.

Ol Beggy Le just wants to be MLS, (although bet MLS is horrified at the fake bags Beggy picked up in Turkey, not good for the image.) She also does the whole just filming herself walking along in silence, or sitting on a car journey, just smiling weirdly at the camera. It’s very odd.

If everyone just unfollowed, then they wouldn’t have an audience, and they’d just disappear, why do we waste our time watching them?! Me included 🙈......

I saw someone write about how the swipe ups are paid to the instahuns. So, if I swipe up and look at something and it’s from say River Island, but I then click out and don’t buy (which I never do), did someone say that if later that day I go back on the river island website and buy something completely different, they would still get commission? Or have I got that wrong?
The cookie stays on your device 30 days so even if you don’t buy from the link but go on to the website 2 or so days later ( max 30) they will make money from you . Even if you don’t buy the item they were pushing you to. It’s so wrong !!! And MLS has as much sophistication as Anna Nicole Smith Or katie Price! Actually I’d say Katie Price aka Jordan has more sophistication than any of the 6 ! And I’m not joking !!

Agree 100% about MLS, she’s like the girl at school who had everything and you wanted to be friends with but she wasn’t very nice to you. She is quite chummy with The Fashion Bug Blog who has an endless budget and spends an unreal amount on designer wares. MLS clearly trying to emulate her lifestyle with the Blaze Milano and Zimmermann etc, outfits which FBB buys for fun. It was awful when her mum died, you can see her pain, but she does seem to have this snooty, aloof attitude. I love shopping and will treat myself to designer items but I have a full time job and I pay for everything myself!

Re: Swipe Ups, apparently you need to clear your cookies or yes, they do earn commission even after you’ve left the gram.

Influencers on the whole amaze me how much stuff they get gifted though. And some of these bloggers really don’t need a £500 dress or a £1000 handbag - give it to someone who really needs it, especially in these times. But that won’t get the sales, will it!

You’ve got it spot on about the swipe ups... but it’s not just the next day. It’s save for THIRTY days!
Someone mentioned that lots of influencers share amazon swipe ups as everyone buys something on amazon! So if you buy something within 30days of swiping up then they get dollar x

Agree 100% about MLS, she’s like the girl at school who had everything and you wanted to be friends with but she wasn’t very nice to you. She is quite chummy with The Fashion Bug Blog who has an endless budget and spends an unreal amount on designer wares. MLS clearly trying to emulate her lifestyle with the Blaze Milano and Zimmermann etc, outfits which FBB buys for fun. It was awful when her mum died, you can see her pain, but she does seem to have this snooty, aloof attitude. I love shopping and will treat myself to designer items but I have a full time job and I pay for everything myself!

Re: Swipe Ups, apparently you need to clear your cookies or yes, they do earn commission even after you’ve left the gram.

Influencers on the whole amaze me how much stuff they get gifted though. And some of these bloggers really don’t need a £500 dress or a £1000 handbag - give it to someone who really needs it, especially in these times. But that won’t get the sales, will it!
What does she do for a job?

I genuinely never normally say stuff about people’s accents as they can’t change it... but her voice 😭 it does not fit the posh girl image

Reactions: 4
[What does she do for a job?

I don’t think any of the BS 6 or the FBB have jobs other than ‘influencing’? I might be wrong, someone correct me? Looks like their husbands must have jobs in the city or similar, but I don’t know. I did read in another thread that some of the more established instahuns will be on 6 figures through collabs, swipe ups, ads....that’s pretty impressive for just poncing about all day! It continues to amaze me how much money some people have on Instagram though, I know it’s none of my business but it really does.

Oh man I didn’t know that the swipe up saves for 30 days. There have been times where I clicked on it to have a look. I just don’t think they are worthy of the commission. I hate it if they bought an item, link it so eventually they will get their money back from the people who bought from them. I’m really hating on Instagram just now where everyone dresses the same...they don’t have their own style.

Is there a thread for fashion bug here? I used to follow her for a little bit but realised it wasn’t my style as her fashion and lifestyle was way over budget for me.

Last edited:
30days!? 😱😱 fair play if they earn commission on the specific item they are flogging, but I totally disagree they should earn commission on anything else from the same sight. That’s not right. I need to learn how to clear my cookies..........

Is there a thread for fashion bug here? I used to follow her for a little bit but realised it wasn’t my style as her fashion and lifestyle was way over budget for me.
[/QUOTE]

I originally came over to Tattle looking for one and couldn’t believe there wasn’t one! I love her style but who actually lives like that IRL and can have that lifestyle? There seems to be a lot of these kind of people out there on insta! I actually quite like FBB, I just couldn’t get over the sheer volume of high end items she constantly buys and how her immaculately dressed daughters (all pre school age) are so perfect. Pre lockdown I reckon she could blow £10k in a month. Having said that, she has been in the minority of influencers that has curbed her spending and been mindful of the pandemic and economic situation.

30days!? 😱😱 fair play if they earn commission on the specific item they are flogging, but I totally disagree they should earn commission on anything else from the same sight. That’s not right. I need to learn how to clear my cookies..........
Also doing swipe ups and earning commission on stuff they try on and quite obviously return! Bit cheeky!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
£10k a month 😱 I just hope there was one so I can have a nosey and see what their background was as clearly they are wealthy.

Also hate when they give us alternative versions of the skirt or trousers etc like they are doing us a favour.

I originally came over to Tattle looking for one and couldn’t believe there wasn’t one! I love her style but who actually lives like that IRL and can have that lifestyle? There seems to be a lot of these kind of people out there on insta! I actually quite like FBB, I just couldn’t get over the sheer volume of high end items she constantly buys and how her immaculately dressed daughters (all pre school age) are so perfect. Pre lockdown I reckon she could blow £10k in a month. Having said that, she has been in the minority of influencers that has curbed her spending and been mindful of the pandemic and economic situation.

Also doing swipe ups and earning commission on stuff they try on and quite obviously return! Bit cheeky!
[/QUOTE]

£10k a month 😱 I just hope there was one so I can have a nosey and see what their background was as clearly they are wealthy.

Yes - I wanted to know what her husband did or at least where the money is coming from. They have it all - the house, the lifestyle.

Also hate when they give us alternative versions of the skirt or trousers etc like they are doing us a favour.

This riles me! It’s like a pity sale, ‘you can’t afford my expensive dress/skirt/whatever but here‘s a crap alternative from the high st’ and usually looks nothing like theirs.

• Heart
All quiet on the FP stories today, except for the Happy Fridays quote 😮 have you read it...... about people coming into your life for a reason or a season etc..

All quiet on the FP stories today, except for the Happy Fridays quote 😮 have you read it...... about people coming into your life for a reason or a season etc..
Waiting for her to return with a sob story of some kind
She is probably practicing the tears as we speak

I don’t wish any hurt on the lady I mean she has children and I hope her hubby as she calls him isn’t the one lighting candles as the previous comment said, I don’t even really dislike her I just didn’t like the advertising of the party when the rules were clear, I feel so many of us stick to the rules which is hard, then others out there post them flouting them. It’s unfair.....they’re influencing the wrong message, she should of addressed it at least Kerry life with ivycoco did apologise and admitted she was wrong. They all have a platform and some with a large audience, sometimes they need to use this a little more wisely.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.