The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has mum life styled got a thread? If not she should have, The way she reacted to the staged comment was appalling!

Reactions: 4
Waiting for her to return with a sob story of some kind
She is probably practicing the tears as we speak
Nah, she's on damage limitation, it'll be all family fun, loved up with the hubby and doting on the kids. In reality though, she's probably glued to her phone more than ever trying to work out who within her inner circle is not in her corner.... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just leaving this comment from her re: tattle here for you to see 😄 It’s on the account of Cathy Martin who has commented underneath it - CM is an embarrassing band wagon jumper who is currently crying about Tattle on someone else’s behalf for attention.
"Never been on tattle, and never will" 🙄 ooooooookaaaaayyyy then FP

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This post is spot on, especially where you say about the toxic behaviour and being fed up with how disrespectful they are. For me the worst thing is the whole creating such a perfect life, like they are so much better than everyone else (Hence babyshower gate). It creates this comparison culture, which is very unhealthy. i have friends who have spoken about Instagram causing them depression and anxiety from these type of girls. It’s actually really sad, especially when half of it is all a lie.

MLS is so materialistic, it’s a constant show of Gucci, Chanel bag, the £800 blaze Milano jacket, all the net a porter deliveries through lockdown etc etc. That’s great, she can obviously afford it, but don’t then advertise this amazing ‘Radley’ handbag or Wallis top which we all know you wouldn’t be seen dead wearing these brands. It’s all a load of tit. And why does she totter over the road in her £500 heels to the local garden centre for her pouty “photo shoots”. This is when I cringe!
She seems so aggressive, like when someone asked her why she had a tit tv or someone laughed that she posted she woke up like this (in a perfect pose in matching outfits with her children), she could’ve just laughed but she’s very defensive.

Ol Beggy Le just wants to be MLS, (although bet MLS is horrified at the fake bags Beggy picked up in Turkey, not good for the image.) She also does the whole just filming herself walking along in silence, or sitting on a car journey, just smiling weirdly at the camera. It’s very odd.

If everyone just unfollowed, then they wouldn’t have an audience, and they’d just disappear, why do we waste our time watching them?! Me included 🙈......

I saw someone write about how the swipe ups are paid to the instahuns. So, if I swipe up and look at something and it’s from say River Island, but I then click out and don’t buy (which I never do), did someone say that if later that day I go back on the river island website and buy something completely different, they would still get commission? Or have I got that wrong?
Hi re the swipes up - if you do it on Instagram you have to buy instantly 5 mins for them to get commission. This information is from somebody I know would works for an affiliate company. However, you follow their link through ‘like to know it’ or through a website such as a blog the cookie last a lot longer (30 days) so if you go back to river island with those 30 days and buy something then yes they would get commission if their site was the last clickable link you used for river island.

Has mum life styled got a thread? If not she should have, The way she reacted to the staged comment was appalling!
Yes she has her own thread!

Reactions: 2
Just leaving this comment from her re: tattle here for you to see 😄 It’s on the account of Cathy Martin who has commented underneath it - CM is an embarrassing band wagon jumper who is currently crying about Tattle on someone else’s behalf for attention.
Never been on tattle... well that’s the biggest lie.

Reactions: 1
It was the one with her and daughters asleep on her baby bump in tracksuits posted on the 2nd July

A lady say it was staged and she went mad and called her a drunk!

Thank you - I’ve seen it now and remember it! Just say it’s an AD FFS🤦🏼‍♀️

I had to howl at her latest stories where she’s saying content creating is a lot of work😂 the idiot doesn’t even have a blog, begs freebies, takes photos and takes a couple of styled pictures . Mind Beggie, not really a good styled video seeing your bog when you turn the video on to show you getting up and moan about your “ hubbies” undies on floor. His job lighting the candle elsewhere must be harder 😬 . Your only hard job is finding expensive brands who you can beg from next . You posted a pampas grass company.. you need to grow one as your Fella is obviously swinging elsewhere and it’s the plant of choice for swingers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was it confirmed that is was FP’s “hubby” playing away?
He comes across as a real family man; I would be surprised if it was him.

Reactions: 1
I had to howl at her latest stories where she’s saying content creating is a lot of work😂
Not all heroes wear capes :rolleyes: Our hearts truly bleed for you Beggy... Who are really kidding apart from yourself?
Hard work? You mean taking pictures of your freebies? You wouldn't know hard work if it slapped you in the face! When you're not scrolling or begging, you're napping. Couldn't even be arsed with your husband or the kids until you got called out on Tattle.
Was it confirmed that is was FP’s “hubby” playing away?
He comes across as a real family man; I would be surprised if it was him.
Hardly like either of them are about shout about it publicly. Someone on here who knows her said they are a well-oiled insta-machine and Luke has no choice but to step up to the plate for those poor kids (or as their own mother calls them publicly - The Shits).

Anyone else find it convienient how she suddenly surprises him and takes him away, as she never puts her hand in her pocket for anything usually. Bums are twitching! Let’s face it - it was clearly no love-fest as she spent the entire weekend glued to her phone again, loving herself, and taking more "fashion-forward" shots... AKA more photos of sandals which wouldn't go amiss in an orthopaedic store. But hey, I guess that IS her fashion buying expertise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m guessing baby shower 6 will all be meeting up to meet the new baby and I’m wondering how long till the freebies come in for the marketing baby

I think he’s a decent dad and seems to enjoy spending time with the kids but I have always got the feeling he’s quite controlling and really don’t like the way he takes photos of her whilst she’s sleep/drunk I think it’s humiliating. Also she talks about him wanting sex a lot and she always gives the impression she doesn’t want to but has to do it anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️

Trying to act like she is whiter than white and so generous.
I never trust anyone who claims every other person is their ‘bestie’ grow up!

also really don’t think that Ganni dress does much for her.
Her constant staring in the the camera is really grating on me lately.

Trying to act like she is whiter than white and so generous.
I never trust anyone who claims every other person is their ‘bestie’ grow up!

also really don’t think that Ganni dress does much for her.
Her constant staring in the the camera is really grating on me lately.
The Ganni dress looks too big for her! looks like she's just trying to jump on the bangwagon of wearing more expensive brands, probably another item that was brought using money from swipe ups!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.