The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free food at Bills. Having had free food gifted to her during the pandemic. Absolutely disgusting
I agree!!! Seriously, bad move bills. She can clearly afford it! Give it to a nurse etc. Seeing her eating there is hardly going to bring them in extra revenue is it?

Reactions: 2
Free food at Bills. Having had free food gifted to her during the pandemic. Absolutely disgusting
There was an article in one of the newspapers last week about an ‘influencer’ who’d contacted lots of restaurants saying in return for free food she’d mention them on her Instagram. The restaurants were so appalled that someone would have the nerve to expect anything for free after they’d been closed for months they named her & posted her beggy email on their sm accounts! Good on them & shame on Bills for giving this idiot a freebie 👎🏼

Reactions: 10
There was an article in one of the newspapers last week about an ‘influencer’ who’d contacted lots of restaurants saying in return for free food she’d mention them on her Instagram. The restaurants were so appalled that someone would have the nerve to expect anything for free after they’d been closed for months they named her & posted her beggy email on their sm accounts! Good on them & shame on Bills for giving this idiot a freebie 👎🏼
Which influencer was it?

Reactions: 1
And yesterday there’s beggy tagging smyths toy shop as her “ little tit” walks around playing up to camera ( wonder how many stories she scripts) 🙄 taking bets on there being a Christmas collab between her and Smyths so that Beggy doesn’t have to buy her kids presents and can concentrate on her own selfish buys! No wonder her and Kerry Coco are friends. Both cut from same grabby begging cloth and not an ounce of class or sophistication between them and both have precocious kids

Reactions: 5
Need to vent about someone who I think is one of Pan’s cronies- Upallnight_blog, Siobhan, but there isn’t a thread on her! So obviously everything she does is for the ‘gram but what’s really got me recently is her complete inability to social distance. Yesterday she posted photo booth pictures of her and a friend?!?!! Is she stupid?!!

sorry to jump on this thread!

Have you seen how bad taste the clothes she’s given to preloved designer sale to sell on her behalf 😂😂 honestly I was pissing myself!! Darling the jumble sale wouldn’t give you 20p per item! And the fact she’s giving a % ( undisclosed amount ) to the stroke association is poor!!! What percentage is it beggy ?? 5% .... should be 100 considering you paid for hardly and of it and that which you did is low end crap .. you’re an embarrassment. I’ve lost family young to strokes and have close family who suffer every day due to spinal stroke and yet there’s st beggy giving a small percentage of her gifted crap just to gain a “ oh you’re so kind” feck off Felicia you don’t pull wool over my eyes and your own taste is crap. You only gained taste by sucking the backsides of bigger accounts and begging large companies for their wares. You’re a disgusting human being who puts clothes and “ things” above your own family .

Reactions: 3
Yes - I can see items that she has been gifted in there, the Hope and Ivy dress being one. Cannot believe she is flogging this stuff and giving an undisclosed amount to charity. That’s appalling

I read this quote today, so true.

'Dear influencers: You are just making a fool out of yourselves by trying to create a fake cosmopolitan lifestyle based on begging.'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed one of the baby shower gate crew AnnaBremWilson in Spain 4 days ago and today on the streets of the UK. Obviously immune from 14 day isolation too. 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Anyone noticed one of the baby shower gate crew AnnaBremWilson in Spain 4 days ago and today on the streets of the UK. Obviously immune from 14 day isolation too. 🤔
Are they just thick! Has anybody messsged her?
I have just looked and not a comment asking her why she isn’t self isolating - maybe she has deleted them? They have a track record that lot deleting comments they don’t like?

Are they just thick! Has anybody messsged her?
I have just looked and not a comment asking her why she isn’t self isolating - maybe she has deleted them? They have a track record that lot deleting comments they don’t like?
There was a remark on a grid post that she was back in the U.K. before quarantine rules changed

There was a remark on a grid post that she was back in the U.K. before quarantine rules changed
Ah right ... her Spain story highlights are 2 weeks ago - so she was. I was going to say bloody hell that would be rather silly and foolish.

Ah right ... her Spain story highlights are 2 weeks ago - so she was. I was going to say bloody hell that would be rather silly and foolish.
I don’t think it was clear when she was back as some of her grid posts are outfit shots obviously in Spain but none actually refer to being posted in the moment but they were posted after quarantine changed so she can hardly blame people for being confused / concerned / raging. It must’ve been on a story just said I was home before quarantine for all the Susans

The comments are everything though 😂 one from reddit says :
“And another even called for the freebies to outlawed, concluding: 'It's time to go. To say down with influencing, its an industry that needs to die. How long are consumers going to let advertising rule their lives like a carrot on the end of stick in front of a horse? At some point the consumer class needs to stand up and say we reject your immoral attempts to control us for profit and we collectively agree that these practices should be outlawed.”

and DM ones:

Influencer a.k.a unemployable freeloading chancers

influencers` are nothing but leeches sucking the blood from businesses...they have no shame and should be called spongers...

This is the sick culture that people like Markle are influenced by . Money, fame and social media followers is their addiction and they even fake their own pictures and buy followers . You can call Givenchy, as an example, and say that "I will be seen by a million people, next Wednesday, so it will cost you a million, if you want me to wear your dress " , some a stupid enough to pay . After the Covid crisis, influenzas is the lowest occupation of all .

Metropolitan liberals....fake lifestyles, fake empathy, fake caring. The one thing that isn't fake is the size of their ego.

Todays Influencers are yesterdays Big Brother, MAFS, Bachelor Rejects, basically trying to stay relevant after their 15mins are up!!!

Never understood how people can be influenced by influences. A new profession legitimising con artists . Remember one born every minute.

thing is loads are now moving away from the term influencer and use “content creator” “stylist” “lifestyle maker “ it’s all the same .

We are all influencers/ lifestyle makers/ content creators ...Just some of us have morals

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.