The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I noticed from her stories she made a point of saying she had bought the Sika dresses herself, in the middle of how she supports small business etc...then mentioned Studio B (where she got 2x£250 dresses) without saying she had bought them herself. Pretty sure there was no #ad when she originally storied the Studio B dresses tho 🤔
She bought the dress from Studio B - as per their stories. I follow Studio B and she comes across as lovely and genuine. Don’t know if she could afford to gift these dresses tbh as they seem quite popular and expensive!

Attachments

First time poster, here for the FP train. The whole clique was really starting to grate on me prior the Babygate. Christmas was relentless, Next trip one week, Matalan the week after with the same influencers every time. Her fake laughing at everything Kerri does was embarrassing and lord knows there’s only so much Whitney Houston lip syncing you can watch on 20 different accounts before it gets tired.

The exercise content over lockdown was painful. You can tell she’s naturally thin anyway then all of a sudden sweaty Betty show an interest and she’s an amateur bleeping boxer and yoga expert. She relentlessly ribbed Luke for using the trampoline now she’s ‘always been into fitness’. The daily videos of her putting on affected work out face, gazing breathlessly at the camera. “To all the people asking how I have the motivation everyDay to exercise...Just get up and do it” - oh duck off Debs, No one asked.

The last straw for me was her duck you AKA ‘inspirational’ morning message a couple of days after the kiss arse shower. Always been a risk taker? Are you actually on this planet?! There’s being a risk taker like wearing Those god awful bleeping Arizona pearl sandals or PVC puffa jacket because you’ve got blogger credit at Sweaty Betty then there’s being a completely selfish twit and giving zero fucks about those less fortunate or vulnerable than you and risking spreading the virus around the whole of wherever the hell it is that she lives.

Once you’ve seen the greed and Bad side of people like her you can’t unsee it. And breath.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So not only is @themumlife_styled on her stories drinking rosè (again) and advocating that other pregnant women do, she’s just thrown total shade at Debs with her latest post. This one has clearly been reading Tattle and couldn’t wait to show off her classy Cartier and make it known that she’s not one to wear a pub landlord watch. Debs I did warn you about your ‘circle’ 😉

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So not only is @themumlife_styled on her stories drinking rosè (again) and advocating that other pregnant women do, she’s just thrown total shade at Debs with her latest post. This one has clearly been reading Tattle and couldn’t wait to show off her classy Cartier and make it known that she’s not one to wear a pub landlord watch. Debs I did warn you about your ‘circle’ 😉
So is that you confirming?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Re Mumlifestyled. I can’t believe that someone so heavily pregnant would go and get their nails done and also go to a restaurant when covid is a serious threat to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Re Mumlifestyled. I can’t believe that someone so heavily pregnant would go and get their nails done and also go to a restaurant when covid is a serious threat to them!
You haven’t heard? Apparently all you need to do is buy some Instagram followers (10K plus is best), take 7+ mirror selfies at day, ensure you have at least 1 x small child to use as a prop / cash cow, and you too could be among the first in the world to be immune from Coronavirus.

Leading experts now believe that hosting parties and hugging a drunk pregnant lady will give you extra immunity! Looking for proof? Take a look at any of the Baby Shower 6, you won’t find one of them wearing one of those face coverings for the commoners in public.

Explanation: Influencer Immunity 🙄

**Disclaimer: Professionals advise it could equally be a case of extremely low cognitive function

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They are the Mean Girls! Also the #gifted bangle on there that loads of them seemed to get yesterday, how many do you really need on one wrist?? Less is more! I don’t know why I follow MLS she really triggers me😣

• Heart
exhausted she is from scrolling
I am so sorry that you have lost loved ones. I hope you are coping?

FP saying she is exhausted is the "line" of a number of influencers. BUT I think they are exhausted from the pressure to grab grab grab and also spend time with competition. I've said it before but they have to keep their enemies close.

You haven’t heard? Apparently all you need to do is buy some Instagram followers (10K plus is best), take 7+ mirror selfies at day, ensure you have at least 1 x small child to use as a prop / cash cow, and you too could be among the first in the world to be immune from Coronavirus.

Leading experts now believe that hosting parties and hugging a drunk pregnant lady will give you extra immunity! Looking for proof? Take a look at any of the Baby Shower 6, you won’t find one of them wearing one of those face coverings for the commoners in public.

**Disclaimer: Professionals advise it could equally be a case of extremely low cognitive function

This post is everything 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

This is the quote of the year for me!! 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh what fun, what joy. We are definitely all in the same storm but not in the same boat.

How about a bingo for; people who have lost their job, had a to use a food bank, been in ICU, not see elderly relatives in care homes, had to shield poorly children, not left the house in 4 months, suffered domestic violence, had no outdoor space, been awake all night with health or financial worries, been chronically lonely, mourned alone, attended SD funerals, not been able to attend a funeral, sadly lost loved ones.

👆This list could go on and I hope it doesn’t trigger anyone but this middle class ‘banana baking‘ bullshit irritates me.

My job is safe and my family are well- I am so grateful for my blessings, but the insensitivity of posting that lockdown bingo game infuriated me.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh what fun, what joy. We are definitely all in the same storm but not in the same boat.

How about a bingo for; people who have lost their job, had a to use a food bank, been in ICU, not see elderly relatives in care homes, had to shield poorly children, not left the house in 4 months, suffered domestic violence, had no outdoor space, been awake all night with health or financial worries, been chronically lonely, mourned alone, attended SD funerals, not been able to attend a funeral, sadly lost loved ones.

👆This list could go on and I hope it doesn’t trigger anyone but this middle class ‘banana baking‘ bullshit irritates me.

My job is safe and my family are well- I am so grateful for my blessings, but the insensitivity of posting that lockdown bingo game infuriated me.
Bloody hell, this is so disgusting. Speaks privilege and not had to deal with anything other than fakeness, vanity and clothes Since March

Reactions: 3
I remember on "the hubby's" account he posted a picture of pans working out in the morning...... It consisted of her taking selfies and staring into the mirror and generally being on her phone. Don't be fooled by the "I workout like this every morning" posts, it's bollocks!! She doesn't. It's a money spinner for workout gear and equipment. She's naturally thin. Tbf she could put a bin bag on and would look half decent. Going out in a beach cover up tho with your undercrackers on show is a new low tho. And who flounces round in dresses trailing on the floor every day? Totally inappropriately dressed. For me it's not relatable. I'd be laughed out the house if I swanned down in a beach cover up to got to IKEA or wore a frilly floor length dress to go on a ramble in the woods. Who buys into this shite???

Reactions: 10
She’s trash.. Her attitude is so pretentious and she thinks she is hilarious. She is tone deaf to the real world. Most people aren’t impressed that your drinking whilst having a contraction... was it a) necessary to vocalise it for effect? B) essential to get the name drop of Zumba in...
Course it was as she is so materialistic. She’s the total opposite of everything that I was bought up with... like morals, kindness and to stay humble

Reactions: 11
I can’t agree more with all the comments.

So sorry for the members on here who have lost loved ones. My husband is an NHS front line medic on the ICU ward and been since March, hence my anger at someone like Beggy who has a moral obligation to her followers to do something right - which she hasn’t done.

Does anyone remember her post back in April during the lockdown (?) that she didn’t want to post anything about Covid because she wants to remains positive?? Seriously ....

She doesn’t want to talk about Covid, apologise for the baby shower failure, yet as soon as BLM hits the press she’s all over it and makes it all about herself! Beggy it’s about black lives matter - not YOU!!

She’s an ambassador for the stroke association- yet what is she doing to help this charity out, a part from post a few pictures. Her in laws are both vulnerable yet - nothing on her gram about shielding those vulnerable (instead lets have a baby shower and give the pregnant girl booze whilst breaking every social distancing rule!!)

Beggy could have sold all the “free tit” to raise money for said charity or the NHS?? But I assume funding your Rolex was more important.

You could have donated all the “free tit” you get to the NHS, key workers or schools - where a lot of vulnerable school children are struggling. But no you didn’t do that! Take note from capt sir Tom Moore.

This woman is thick as two planks of wood- uneducated and a waste of time! I do hope her following realise she’s no influencer, no stylist, no mother and not human.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG this has shocked me...surely she is not advocating drinking whilst pregnant?! And saying a midwife recommended it? Sorry I’m a little late to the party with her, I don’t know much about her. What a horror 😱

Perfect ‘friend’ for Beggy

Reactions: 6
I can’t agree more with all the comments.

So sorry for the members on here who have lost loved ones. My husband is an NHS front line medic on the ICU ward and been since March, hence my anger at someone like Beggy who has a moral obligation to her followers to do something right - which she hasn’t done.

Does anyone remember her post back in April during the lockdown (?) that she didn’t want to post anything about Covid because she wants to remains positive?? Seriously ....

She doesn’t want to talk about Covid, apologise for the baby shower failure, yet as soon as BLM hits the press she’s all over it and makes it all about herself! Beggy it’s about black lives matter - not YOU!!

She’s an ambassador for the stroke association- yet what is she doing to help this charity out, a part from post a few pictures. Her in laws are both vulnerable yet - nothing on her gram about shielding those vulnerable (instead lets have a baby shower and give the pregnant girl booze whilst breaking every social distancing rule!!)

Beggy could have sold all the “free tit” to raise money for said charity or the NHS?? But I assume funding your Rolex was more important.

You could have donated all the “free tit” you get to the NHS, key workers or schools - where a lot of vulnerable school children are struggling. But no you didn’t do that! Take note from capt sir Tom Moore.

This woman is thick as two planks of wood- uneducated and a waste of time! I do hope her following realise she’s no influencer, no stylist, no mother and not human.
I could not agree more with every single comment in your post. As someone said yesterday you’re only acknowledged by beggy if there’s something in it for her. She loves the sound of her own voice, her own reflection, only permits those who provide her praise to comment on her posts and won’t accept when she’s wrong. All in all a bad human, horrendous influencer ( she’s the epitome of why people moan about influencers) and appears to be (and from what those who know her have said ) a dreadful mother . Everyone should give this group of influencers a wide berth. They’re not authentic, they don’t consider others and they’re the nastiest bunch of women I think I’ve ever come across and I’m early 50s! . If any of them were my kids ( think Kerry could be as think she’s only 31 ) I’d give them a proper slap round the chops and ground them for their mean self absorbed attitudes . No child of mine would ever act so self important as I believe in instilling morals and manners. Something sadly lacking in this lot ! By the way deb you have the hide of a rhino it would appear

Reactions: 6
See Debbie is fooling frumpypumpy ( small account asking to be recognised most probably ) so she passed her a meme video for duck it all 🙄 yep Deb.. you’re definitely a duck it all. Frumpy pumpy will learn the hard way she means duck all to you :) but you’ll take all the mentions. Would you do it for her. Wouldyoufuck😂

So is that you confirming?
Yes I'm confirming she is a tit mother who in her own words on that post had her priorities set at getting a pedicure and her black cod! No f**ks given for the welfare of her unborn child whilst she's sat in Zumba guzzling Rose again. She needs to crawl back under the rock she's been hiding under as she clearly hasn't been watching the news on babies being born with Covid 19 or the government advice that pregnant women are vulnerable. Neither does she give a tit about the medical team / midwives that she'll be taking advantage of.
Katie's all about garnering sympathy likes on the gram when she vocalises about her grief for loosing her mother when she needs the likes.Clearly this is insincere as if it were genuine she'd be taking Covid 19 as seriously as the majority of us knowing how devastating it is for the relatives of the 50k+ who have so far lost the battle to Covid 19.
Nope it's all about Katie and her obsession for the gram. I genuinely feel for this unborn child. It will be her money maker from the moment it takes its first breath as clearly that's all she cares about. Wonder what she will call it ? Cash for a boy or Penny for a girl ? They'd be appropriate names given her intentions!

New here. I have been reading this thread several times a day since the baby shower weekend waiting for her apology. I had to sign up as was tipped over the edge watching her story justifying the begging and AFF links, yet she still hasn't managed to find the time to apologise for breaking every Covid-19 rule and guideline. Debbie I used to love you, I have always supported you in the past. I have bought things you have shared and even shared your profile, but I am truly sick of your sh*t now. Enough is enough. I have lost two relatives to Covid-19. I am not sure which part of this pandemic you are not getting. People are dying around us and you only care about your swipe ups. Your feed is a slap around the face and a constant insult to everyone grieving. You have no remorse. I commented on your post after the baby shower and you deleted my comment. You refuse to acknowledge how awful your actions are, and will delete and block anyone who tries to speak out. You need to be reported. You should not be allowed to 'influence' anyone when you are so irresponsible and narcissistic.

Regarding @Pistachio 's above post, everything she says is true. I live extremely close and know a lot of people locally who know exactly what she is doing, and are mega p*ssed off with her as well. She doesn't support local. She has changed. She is above everyone, won't speak to you, and looks you up and down like a piece of sh*t. Unless you are a someone on the gram she isn't interested in the slightest.

FYI She doesn't call them little sh*ts just for the gram, she is like that in person. She can be heard screaming at the kids in public, thankfully Luke is more patient with them. She refuses to do anything with them on the weekends, he literally has to drag her out and then she spends the entire time on her phone, or napping from how exhausted she is from scrolling. Don't believe any of the fake laughs and smiles you see online, she is a sour cow in real life.
I'm so sorry for your losses and please know the baby shower 6 are in the minority they way they conduct themselves. I'm not surprised to read she's a sour cow in real life as several people on here and my relative who knows her have said the same. Funny thing is all of them suck up to my relative because of her status but she saw through them immediately.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So on beggys competition post with Sika, someone asked what brand of clothes steamer she used.... Debbie replied ‘DM me and I’ll send you the link’ 🤯 rather than just reply... it’s russell Hobbs etc she only wants to tell her by sending her an aff link. I know she thinks she is doing the lady asking a favour, but I see what your doing 💸
D2A16DE0-3097-413E-AEDF-0A9993A21F19.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Thanks all for your kind words and support. It is difficult coping, made worse by the fact by what these women are so proudly and openly doing what they doing. aka. rubbing it in everyone's faces without second thought for the severity of the situation. Let's see if they have the same 'f*ck it' attitude when it is one of their loved ones on a ventilator or worse.

Could not agree with this more. Debbie has the platform and following to communicate something positive and create a community, like a real influencer should. I distinctly remember at the start of the pandemic this post from her. She doesn't want to talk about Covid as she doesn't deem it insta-worthy. It won't get her the same sympathy and traction like trying to make the BLM movement about herself. Let's face it, this is the only reason she jumped on this bandwagon. I followed her throughout all of her lockdown trips to the beach, the meet-ups with friends, and to be honest like a lot of people, perhaps excused it for mental health issues. It has become very clear throughout the last few weeks that it has nothing to do with mental health and just a lot to do with how selfish and irresponsible she is.

I have spent this morning on a call with close friends, discussing how upset I am with this situation and how disrespectful these 'influencers' have acted throughout the covid crisis. One friend works in media and believes there is a story to be shared in the mainstream, highlighting how toxic this behaviour has been, and how women with influence have acted so irresponsibly during lockdown, all in the name of Instagram. I have directed her to Tattle and she is now looking at this thread. I know Beggy would probably love to see her name in lights for whatever reason, however one thing is for certain the brands she is working with and begging from will not.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.