The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so glad there is a thread on FBB, she drives me bonkers. Her hubby obviously makes millions per year to fund her lifestyle. She said recently she has only one (not live in) nanny but that was "more like a house keeper". But I call BS. Her hair is always curled and her make up always done. I have one child and would have never managed that in a week, let alone every day or with 3 other kids. She's so out of touch with reality.
I found this interview she did last September. Those baby carriers that she uses are super expensive and she says in the interview that she gets taped hair extensions done every 8 weeks. I bet that's not cheap. https://www.mybaba.com/laura-wills-interview-2/

I found this interview she did last September. Those baby carriers that she uses are super expensive and she says in the interview that she gets taped hair extensions done every 8 weeks. I bet that's not cheap. https://www.mybaba.com/laura-wills-interview-2/
I get my extensions done every 8 weeks, when we aren’t in lockdown. Think Laura has just continued though, as he hair still looks full and perfect, mine looks like rats tails 😂 she’s definitely been getting her nails done. The cost of extensions is nothing compared to her shopping habit, which must be over 20k a month.

Reactions: 5

"Finally, you previously summed yourself up as ‘Loyal, a bit of a dreamer, and feisty at times!’ Does this still ring true?
100% – just probably even more feisty now I have children! I am insanely protective over them!"

Insanely protective over them, yet plaster them, their names, their DOBs all over Instagram. Some protection 🙄

Reactions: 8
"Finally, you previously summed yourself up as ‘Loyal, a bit of a dreamer, and feisty at times!’ Does this still ring true?
100% – just probably even more feisty now I have children! I am insanely protective over them!"

Insanely protective over them, yet plaster them, their names, their DOBs all over Instagram. Some protection 🙄
😂 they are her vanity project. Who cares if they are subject to identity theft later in life and ridicule. The internet never forgets!

Reactions: 3
her descriptions of herself in these interviews she does make me laugh. she lives on another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
her descriptions of herself in these interviews she does make me laugh. she lives on another planet
Absolutely. I also think most mums would not agree with her statement below: When my youngest Luna was born my eldest was still 2 so I had three under three. It is definitely full-on at times but I always feel like it goes in waves – it can be almost eerily calm at times and I don’t even know what to do with myself but equally, you can have moments when all three lose it at the same time but you just deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What annoys me the most is how she gushes about her husband being the best most amazing faultless person! No one can be that amazing and have such a perfect life. It makes you wonder just how bad it is behind the scenes

Absolutely. I also think most mums would not agree with her statement below: When my youngest Luna was born my eldest was still 2 so I had three under three. It is definitely full-on at times but I always feel like it goes in waves – it can be almost eerily calm at times and I don’t even know what to do with myself but equally, you can have moments when all three lose it at the same time but you just deal with it.
Haven’t had that in a while but I guess I don’t have the staff and a millionaire hubby.😂

Reactions: 4
She probably finds it calm because she has all the help, but remember she only has one live out nanny 🤪

Reactions: 2
“Eerily calm” - oh do duck off 🙄

I see they’ve gone away for the weekend (looks like Cotswold Water Park although surely that’s not posh enough for them?) Loads of people will know their house in London - why would you advertise it standing empty for a week? 🤯

Reactions: 6

I see they’ve gone away for the weekend (looks like Cotswold Water Park although surely that’s not posh enough for them?) Loads of people will know their house in London - why would you advertise it standing empty for a week? 🤯
The staff will be there!

I was going to say it looks like Lower Mill Estate / Cotswold Water park! Obviously really nice but not what I expected from her.
completely agree that all the gushing about the mystery husband is OTT & comes across as over-compensating. She can never just be real or down to earth, everything has to be this weird idyllic perfected version of reality. She must be a deeply sad & insecure person underneath it all - hence all the material possessions and need for constant head pats.

I was going to say it looks like Lower Mill Estate / Cotswold Water park! Obviously really nice but not what I expected from her.
completely agree that all the gushing about the mystery husband is OTT & comes across as over-compensating. She can never just be real or down to earth, everything has to be this weird idyllic perfected version of reality. She must be a deeply sad & insecure person underneath it all - hence all the material possessions and need for constant head pats.
I feel particularly for the new mummas suffering from PPD or PPA and looking at her lifestyle and thinking that's what they should be like. I think it's very morally irresponsible of her as a mother, friend and person with a large platform to give that false impression and feed that narrative that women should do it all and be perfect along the way.

Even worse, I feel for the mummas struggling to conceive looking at her profile as she gushes about how "blessed" and "grateful" she is with four kids. I mean, she can't help she's fertile but she can at least provide a balanced view that life with 4 isn't as rosy and perfect as she portrays.

Reactions: 8
There is something super avaricious and downright grabby about flogging her kids togs for five quid. I mean, I don’t know what to say about that, it beggars belief.
Don’t be conned. Her husband is a complete jerk. My friend works at a headhunter’s where she has an enormous database of people high up in finance. The stuff written about him is pretty darn scathing. She says he comes across as a nasty piece of work. I don’t envy Laura being married to him. He exudes such a haughty sense of his own superiority every time I encounter him at pick up. He really is a piece of work.

There is something super avaricious and downright grabby about flogging her kids togs for five quid. I mean, I don’t know what to say about that, it beggars belief.
Don’t be conned. Her husband is a complete jerk. My friend works at a headhunter’s where she has an enormous database of people high up in finance. The stuff written about him is pretty darn scathing. She says he comes across as a nasty piece of work. I don’t envy Laura being married to him. He exudes such a haughty sense of his own superiority every time I encounter him at pick up. He really is a piece of work.
Do you reckon he is like this with her too?

I’m certain it’s not cotswold water park! There’s some lakes about 15 miles away with vurrry expensive homes on to rent for holidays or to buy 😘

Tell us more tell us more 🙌🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes that would be much more appropriate for them! Cotswold Water park - what was I thinking! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.