Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
I am SO glad there is a thread about Laura! I have been dying to spill the beans! For background - Mila went to nursery with my daughter.

She is absolutely insufferable. She comes across as nice on Instagram, but I can assure you, she is not in real life. She is pretty much the only parent in the year who doesn't disclose her address on the school lists and is very cold to the other mothers. And, remember when she said she didn't care about the gender of her babies? Total BS. She cried for 2 weeks after she found out Anoushka was a girl. She was DESPERATE to have a boy. Hence the feeling complete now that they have the Christ child Casimir.

Her husband, Mark Wills. He is a toad. I mean, he actually looks like one, and acts like one. I think part of the reason she doesn't show him on Instagram is not because he has privacy concerns (if that were really true, why on earth would he let her pimp out her kids like she does?), but because he looks like the back end of a bus. When he drops Mila off at school, I have seen him barge past other parents - he is rude, oafish, and arrogant. My friend works as a headhunter, and the stuff she knows about his business shenanigans and his damning peer reviews is quite shocking. Simply put, he is a total bastard. But absolutely loaded - and that is obviously the reason Laura is with him.

Laura is disingenous, money-grabbing, and a terrible mother for exposing her children online. The other mums at the school gossip about her behind her back (and by the way, there are lots of other celebs' kids at the school, plus genuinely ultra wealthy people with yachts/multiple homes around the glob, but they are the least showy, and would never DREAM of sacrificing their childrens' privacy at the altar of their own vanity).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

stillogo

Wow so much to say here! I’ve been waiting for this thread! Honestly I felt she had an injunction against this site or something that there wasn’t one, I’m convinced she uses that feature on Instagram where you ensure certain words can’t appear in your comments, all this BS from her about wanting to ensure her feed is a positive place only- eye roll

I don’t want to give away how I know her but I’m an acquaintance of hers and I feel in the last year or two I’ve come to see her true colours...

Her husband is NOT from money and is an ordinary background so there is no old money here, he just earns a fortune from that firm.. her own family were comfortable but if you look at her baby shower photos for Mila it was in her mums house and decor was v ordinary

Tea on Sophie P- yes went to same school, never was nice about her at ALL until Sophie became the darling of insta interiors now she likes to reference they are old friends.. not true

Hannah Strafford T- she can’t stand. Was full on mean girl about her and ignores her at events. Hannah is properly posh but she is actually a lovely person and much more authentic than FBB

The house is rented everyone they don’t own it, which makes all the wall papering an absolute waste of money. That fromental wallpaper is thousands...

in my opinion her style changed as she got influenced by others, her earrings for Soru have to be the only ones I don’t like those tacky hearts are gross , ‘we designed together ‘ sure hon...

I don’t know why she always said ‘ we always had great sleepers’ she didn’t as she used to message me saying they were in her bed or all waking at night not sure why she is making out she is only going back to sleepless nights now

ALSO has anyone noticed she went through a phase of stretching her legs?! To appear taller, she’s not actually tall, average height , and honestly once you notice it it’s so so obvious don’t think she does it now but the period between Anoushka and Luna it was ridiculous

Clearly she doesn’t eat much and why does she keep sharing her horrible salmon soup I doubt anyone is asking for the recipe

She can’t cook at all or so she says but decided to make out that in lockdown she is now pretty good.. I highly doubt it

If I see her write ‘ I blame you ‘ whenever she is copying an item from flavia.. one more time. No your just trying to keep up with each other..

She seems like before insta fame she was very reliant on her husband , how many times does she say ‘ I’m just sooooo in love with my husband ‘ but she’s now finally made a few girls mates on insta, Olivia Rubin ( who is so rude ) mum life styled , Holly scarsella etc etc etc

Haven’t noticed re the glam squad but now you say it yes . Her hair is better shorter also that Barbie long curly hair doesn’t suit her

She got quite a lot of back lash for going to Dubai was it at Christmas? In fairness she handled the nasty comments well, not like her mate flavia who attacked anyone who dared criticize her for being out of touch with reality. But I’ll bet she will find some way to work around getting away again even if your not supposed to this summer

The place she stayed at in the cotswolds was 40k for the week

She also doesn’t tag people or ever give anyone a shout out I noticed or do follow Fridays

My gut says she would love to come across as a Perneille Teisback type but she’s not cool enough too swept up in trends

Sometimes she reverts back to her neutrals and looks great but these rainbow outfits drive me mad. The coloured Chanel’s and Manolos herself and Flavia just morph into one, with their lapdog Ingrid W whose just dying to be as insta relevant as them..

She has a real sense of ownership over everything I feel, everything is ‘ one of my fave brands ever, or a new brand I’ve discovered’ she literally says that about everything

Is quite mean and bitchy about people she doesn’t know, has passed comments when at events and I might have asked oh was such a person there , definitely finds it difficult to trust people or is wary of them which would suggest she doesn’t have many friends

Finally 100% dying for a boy, let’s face it we have all seen all the little girls content over and over, Belle Enfant, la coqueta, etc etc.. she was only dying for a boy especially as all the bloggers were having boys, Lena lutter who has 3 girls also had a boy , allthingsvictoria, Tijan Serena, trying to keep up. Don’t buy that she didn’t know the gender either!

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Chatty Member
I loved her when she got dressed in the outrageously glam outfits and was a bit of an enigma
Now she’s sharing mum stuff and linking Amazon loungewear she’s lost her appeal for me.
If I want to see a kid hanging round someone’s neck who’s wearing cheap loungewear I’ll look in the mirror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dizzy

VIP Member
Just because she (or anyone for that matter!) doesn’t post their spouse does not automatically mean that the spouse is cheating!! Spouting crap like this is what gets Tattle a bad name, it’s complete speculation with zero evidential back up.

Reactions: 18

kit359

Her top from last night is nearly £1,100! But don’t worry guys, she’s found us peasants some cheap alternatives that look nothing like it x

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sleepingstandingup

As a northerner, can I ask what the wrong side of Fulham is?
Basically the end that doesn’t border Chelsea, closer to the pumping station.

This thread is just getting too weird with people claiming that Laura isn’t wealthy. Her rented townhouse there will still be between 6-8k a month in rent, added to that the fees at Mila’s school are 21k a year and Annoushka’s nursery is between 10-15k a year depending on whether she does half/full days. Her housekeeper/nanny (who is full time) will be another 22-25k a year and that’s a conservative estimate. Their spend simply for maintaining their housing, education, and childcare will be somewhere within the region of 150-200k per year and that’s even before you factor in disposable income for holidays, clothing, meals out, activities etc.

Yes, she may not be old money or be as wealthy as she portrays herself to be and yes she does flog her kids’ old tat on ebloggers but the big ticket items are actually being funded by them themselves….she’s not being gifted that townhouse, private school education, nanny etc.

Also can we stop mentioning where her kids go to school. Whilst she plasters her kids’ faces on the internet, she’s never actually mentioned their schools/nurseries on her feeds before.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Tweetypie

Is this a rave thread all of a sudden?
I don’t think it matters how much money she has - she’s clearly in a bracket of wealth where it is a lot. HOWEVER I have major issues with her not declaring ads and affiliate links. I have an issue with her pretending motherhood is all roses - it’s not, even if your kids matter more than anything. And doll no one believes you do the school run in an Oscar de la Renta gown. She needs to get more authentic.

Reactions: 16

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She endorses that handbag lending company. Maybe she borrows from them regularly.
I swing between liking her, feeling sorry for her and wondering why she can be bothered to dress up like a Cadbury rose or quality street, wear that god awful tacky soru jewellery and spend time curating an insta account.
If my husband was wealthy and I had 4 gorgeous kids, I wouldnt dream of puntining us all out for more money. Why can't she just enjoy her children and being financially free

Reactions: 15
From what I’ve seen most people on here are pretty objective and call influencers/bloggers out on stuff they’ve actually done or said. I’m certainly no fan of Laura but suggesting that her husband is a cheat or ‘shady’ because he doesn’t have an online presence is A Reach. End of.
Yep. More likely as he has like a proper job 😂🤷‍♀️ And it looks embarrassing to be posing on his trophy wife’s page. If I had a public page my husband would also not want to be on it, as he has a professional client facing city job and he also hates social media, and not because he wants to cheat and keep himself incognito to unsuspecting mistresses 😂

Reactions: 14

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
They’re not wealthy.
I think it’s safe to say your definition of wealth may differ from the majority of other people’s. Rented house or not, they are still living in one of the most expensive, desirable postcodes in the country. She still is able to afford to have four children in central London, pay for private healthcare, private education, employ domestic staff, go on multiple foreign holidays a year, has a vast disposable income. All without working a conventional job herself. If you are a fellow KP school parent then it doesn’t necessarily surprise me that she might not fit into what appears to be a fairly narrow definition of what it is to be wealthy. But the reality is Laura has access to resources most people could only dream of.

• Heart

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
It’s all actually quite vulgar. Everything has to have a big label on it as a display of wealth. The constant show of materialistic purchases. It’s really shallow and insecure. She seems very controlling, possibly OCD too. Matchy matchy outfits, everything has to be perfect.
Incredibly smug-pointing us paupers to the high street ‘dupes’ of her ‘high price point peices’. I could go on!
I know a few incredibly wealthy people (I am not), and they wouldn’t dream of showing their wealth off like this. She’s definitely ‘new money’ and a bit ‘footballers wife’!

Dizzy

VIP Member
I think she's quite chavvy and very footballers wives. They're clearly stinking rich but proper old money never shouts whilst she is so crass and vulgar.

I am just amazed that people like Laura who are obviously filthy rich and want for nothing, feel the need to constantly brag about their wealth all over Instagram. She has everything she could possibly want or need and yet she thinks that everyone else should be subjected to her smiling smugly at the camera while she shows off her latest megabucks outfit or new Chanel handbag. It’s also incredibly unthinking in the middle of a global pandemic where so many people have suffered such loss to broadcast her extreme wealth and privilege in the way she does. It’s very shallow and makes her appear very narcissistic. I know people don’t have to follow her, but she should think very carefully about how she comes across at a time like this. Plus I’d be worried for my children’s safety plastering them all over social media like she does.

Chatty Member
there is a huge disparity in what people class as wealthy

To me (from what I can see) she is filthy stinking rich, renting or not.
Even to rent that house, hire those handbags, shop in Chanel would be outside the realms of possibility for me and the vast majority of people I know. As I’ve commented in the past I follow her for escapism

However, to some who mix within the same circles, schools, postcodes etc, she clearly is of a lower scale of wealth.
It’s another world to me, it has however, highlighted the sheer snobbery and how difficult it must be to be accepted within those social communities no matter how much money you have 😬 x x

Reactions: 13

kit359

Old money on both sides plus her husband is a hedge fund manager so will be making bank in annual bonuses. I think she is nice but I imagine that the air she gives off could be quite damaging to some people, especially new mothers & those who are struggling - she makes out as though everything is so easy and effortless, and portrays this image of perfection & like nothing seems to bother her/everything is amazing. I know its just what she chooses to share, but for example today showing how much room she had in her jeans less than a week post-partum was a bit "eye roll"

Also, I will never forget that she once either was tagged in pics of her wedding or she herself tagged her wedding photographer on Instagram - I looked up the photographer & the photos (which are all still online to see) and one of the tables at her Ibiza reception wedding was called "Fritzl Dungeon"... Not sure if I'm allowed to share it here but i still have the screenshot!! 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow

KatieTessa

I recently gave 10 bags of baby clothes , beds & other items away and I’m not ‘wealthy’ . I don’t understand these girls . So greedy . The hassle of trying to sell Zara clothes when you are fully aware that some people can’t afford them. I really like FBB , she has always appeared super nice but this definitely puts me off . Also , can I just say , If I had her money , I would also have nannnies , housekeepers etc and be heading off to Greece child free. nothing wrong with that but don’t pimp your lovely kids out for cash when hubby brings in a few million .

Chatty Member
Bit mean to comment on the kids looks, there just kids at the end of the day, they didn’t invite any of this into there lives 😟

• Heart

LucilleP

I’m so glad I found this thread. I used to follow TFBB when she was pregnant with her 2nd. I don’t know why but I thought she was someone to aspire to as I was pregnant too. And then she had the baby and she was uploading so many posts that I found completely deflating. Like skin tight leather trousers almost immediately after having the baby. Or out a walk with the pram in high heels. Or going for brunch about 2 days after giving birth. And I felt myself getting lower and lower as I was still wearing maternity leggings and could barely walk, let alone in heels. I unfollowed her before I felt even lower. It was months later than I went back to her a Insta and found a post that she mentioned a nanny. I felt so annoyed at myself that I believed her rose tinted photos and didn’t question how she juggled a toddler and a newborn and still had time to doll herself up and pose for photos on the daily.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12