The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if I am going out I eat with my children - you can’t play around with food when you’re under scrutiny. The girls will be picking up on this behaviour. It’s a ticking time bomb. To be fair though so many London women have eating disorders of some kind and it’s the most discussed subject amongst them. This invariably trickles down to the children. I agree she is dead at the eyes, not a vibrant woman. She has a storage facility for her clothes away from her home. I even think that’s a bit sad - all those beautiful things and the hassle of driving somewhere to grab them. Waste of life

Reactions: 5
Even if I am going out I eat with my children - you can’t play around with food when you’re under scrutiny. The girls will be picking up on this behaviour. It’s a ticking time bomb. To be fair though so many London women have eating disorders of some kind and it’s the most discussed subject amongst them. This invariably trickles down to the children. I agree she is dead at the eyes, not a vibrant woman. She has a storage facility for her clothes away from her home. I even think that’s a bit sad - all those beautiful things and the hassle of driving somewhere to grab them. Waste of life
Wait. What? She has to drive to the big yellow storage to pick up her outfit for the next day 😂 how do you know this? Gosh, I’m blessed to have a walk in wardrobe, poor Laura 😂

Reactions: 4
Her house is too small for a walk in wardrobe. My friend has seen her at the storage facility - it’s a small world. If you put your life on the internet you’ve got to expect to be seen. No privacy anymore. The truly cool people are on Private

Reactions: 7
Her house is too small for a walk in wardrobe. My friend has seen her at the storage facility - it’s a small world. If you put your life on the internet you’ve got to expect to be seen. No privacy anymore. The truly cool people are on Private
She’s very new money, her vocabulary is a give away, as I’ve said a few times. I’d be paranoid, if I was her, with all you lot saying you know her in RL.

Reactions: 6
The whole thing is awful. The school mums are horrified as the school is academic and the mums are low key - not at all into materialism and anything that could represent or stand for.

Reactions: 1
The whole thing is awful. The school mums are horrified as the school is academic and the mums are low key - not at all into materialism and anything that could represent or stand for.
Yes she’s very footballers wife’s. My husbands family are titled and very very old money. But his mother came to our wedding in a home made hat 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The photos today of her in her parka made me feel really sad. She so obviously has anorexia and is wasting away.

• Sad
Let me get this right? She drives to the storage to get her clothes to take photos, then drives to school as she doesn’t live in Chelsea, then drives and parks to take the photos in centre or London. How depressing - all that time in traffic for some photos. School mums - what does she do at parents drinks? Does she even go?

Reactions: 3
Waste of life. Not worth the hassle. Poor woman - she’s not the full ticket. Life is short and beautiful. So many other fabulous ways to spend your days

Reactions: 1
Also has anyone been to her house? It’s must be reasonably decent to have 4 children ( I know she said Casimir doesn’t have his own room), presumably spare room for the late nights/babysitting the nanny does and the children’s playroom (that room she always stories that’s totally bland and boring). Thinking 6 bed at least?

Let me get this right? She drives to the storage to get her clothes to take photos, then drives to school as she doesn’t live in Chelsea, then drives and parks to take the photos in centre or London. How depressing - all that time in traffic for some photos. School mums - what does she do at parents drinks? Does she even go?
Her husband has been dropping off Mila this week with the two other girls in tow. Not seen her at pick up either. The middle girls go to a nursery in Chelsea and Mila to a school in Fulham. I know she lives near Fulham sewage works but she claimed to another mum that she lives in Chelsea/Fulham. She's in denial. It's SW6 honey, which ain't an RBKC postcode. So odd that she sends them to nursery in Chelsea considering she has to drive there. The whole point about nursery is that it should be as close to home as possible - definitely within walking distance.

Reactions: 4
Her husband has been dropping off Mila this week with the two other girls in tow. Not seen her at pick up either. The middle girls go to a nursery in Chelsea and Mila to a school in Fulham. I know she lives near Fulham sewage works but she claimed to another mum that she lives in Chelsea/Fulham. She's in denial. It's SW6 honey, which ain't an RBKC postcode. So odd that she sends them to nursery in Chelsea considering she has to drive there. The whole point about nursery is that it should be as close to home as possible - definitely within walking distance.
I love these updates. Aren't you worried she may find out who you are in real life?

I’m surprised by her house location because it’s definitely not the prime housing street in Fulham. If her wealth were as high as she’s making it come across, she would be on a more expensive street (there are several others higher end streets nearby that are still within walking distance from the school). What irks me is her dishonesty/ illusion of pretending to be living this ultra high end lifestyle that she’s clearly not. I would hazard a guess that many of the luxury items she flaunts on her Instagram (eg the Chanel bags) are available to be leased for photo shoots. The stuff is not hers. Her Instagram page is the brand Laura Wills. It’s not the real Laura Wills, despite her trying to make it out to be her.

Reactions: 5
She endorses that handbag lending company. Maybe she borrows from them regularly.
I swing between liking her, feeling sorry for her and wondering why she can be bothered to dress up like a Cadbury rose or quality street, wear that god awful tacky soru jewellery and spend time curating an insta account.
If my husband was wealthy and I had 4 gorgeous kids, I wouldnt dream of puntining us all out for more money. Why can't she just enjoy her children and being financially free

Reactions: 15
@Duchesspink that’s the crux of things for me. I don’t think parents should ever use their children on IG to make money. I hate that so many influencers do. But it’s even more sad to see someone who can very well afford not to show her children still do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love these updates. Aren't you worried she may find out who you are in real life?
There's such a large number of
I’m surprised by her house location because it’s definitely not the prime housing street in Fulham. If her wealth were as high as she’s making it come across, she would be on a more expensive street (there are several others higher end streets nearby that are still within walking distance from the school). What irks me is her dishonesty/ illusion of pretending to be living this ultra high end lifestyle that she’s clearly not. I would hazard a guess that many of the luxury items she flaunts on her Instagram (eg the Chanel bags) are available to be leased for photo shoots. The stuff is not hers. Her Instagram page is the brand Laura Wills. It’s not the real Laura Wills, despite her trying to make it out to be her.
Yes - it's all smoke and mirrors. She would love you to think that she lives in a gorgeous townhouse in Chelsea, whereas in fact the reality is very different. It's very far from prime Fulham - I would even say it's the grotty part. (I know Fulham is on the whole very nice in comparison to parts of London, but it still has shabby bits). I just don't know how she can deal with the embarrassment of coming to the school every day when she knows that she is talked about by the other mums for portraying this false, flashy lifestyle. I really dislike the way she also tries to come across as this amazing mother when in fact, if she really cared about her kids, she would never have monetised them for an online audience of god-knows-who. It would be less reprehensible if she was in dire financial straits and needed the money to feed and clothe them, but she is not in that situation.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.