The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you even say Papouelli & Amazon in the same breath - two opposite ends of the spectrum, know your lane Laura. It smacks of desperation.

Reactions: 3
F- me, where’s she off to now? Does every half term have to be a bloody holiday?

Reactions: 3
Poor kids. They never get time at home to just “be”. Just so she can get photos. And exposing Casimir to all these flights and germs when he’s still little is so careless!

Reactions: 5
She always puts herself first. Her kids have to conform to her curated, picture perfect vision of how a family should be. Does she ever let her little girls choose their own outfits, I wonder? Doubtful, since they are always wearing identical, activity-inappropriate clothes. Do you remember when she sent Mila rock climbing in what looked like a Victorian nightgown? No room whatsoever for expressing their opinions or individuality. I think she is so focused on Casimir, the boy that she was so desperate to have, that she just lumps the girls together into a unit. I feel sorry for the middle girls especially since they've had so little individual attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It would be a great holiday if they were allowed to play all day on the beach by the pool in their swim costumes, with their mum and Dad. But we know they will be with the nanny while Laura and Rodney Trotter look alike, are with the Prince having a posh lunch 🙄 and rolled out for matching outfit photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She always puts herself first. Her kids have to conform to her curated, picture perfect vision of how a family should be. Does she ever let her little girls choose their own outfits, I wonder? Doubtful, since they are always wearing identical, activity-inappropriate clothes. Do you remember when she sent Mila rock climbing in what looked like a Victorian nightgown? No room whatsoever for expressing their opinions or individuality. I think she is so focused on Casimir, the boy that she was so desperate to have, that she just lumps the girls together into a unit. I feel sorry for the middle girls especially since they've had so little individual attention.
She said on her stories a few weeks ago that the girls dress themselves 🙄 I want to say the picture was of Anoushka who was still dressed well and matched so god only knows!

Reactions: 2
She said on her stories a few weeks ago that the girls dress themselves 🙄 I want to say the picture was of Anoushka who was still dressed well and matched so god only knows!
they may physically put the clothes on themselves, but you have got to be kidding me that all of them choose to wear identical boring outfits as often as she shows them doing. In the airport pic yesterday the two eldest were wearing boring white sweaters and blue jeans. They certainly don't have very vibrant taste if that is what they picked by themselves!

You really can’t believe a word she says. From her Instagram she lives in Chelsea / Kensington, has a full head of hair and is 5ft 10”. So far from the actual truth 😂

• Haha
Yep my ass they have any input 😂. Wouldn’t it be funny to see them dressed in a polyester frozen dress or a paw patrol T shirt. Poor buggers are dressed either as Victorian children in those god awful long dresses, or chav wags in leather leggings. She needs to get down to M&S and buy the poor things some cotton leggings and bright colourful tops.

• Haha
Yep my ass they have any input 😂. Wouldn’t it be funny to see them dressed in a polyester frozen dress or a paw patrol T shirt. Poor buggers are dressed either as Victorian children in those god awful long dresses, or chav wags in leather leggings. She needs to get down to M&S and buy the poor things some cotton leggings and bright colourful tops.
THIS! My kid would choose a frozen dress any day given the choice. Which we do give her because toddlers like choosing and if you don’t let them, there will be a tantrum. Her kids are probably bribed to wear what she wants them to. I think the fashionablepan is good at telling the truth about this - that Rosie would always want to wear her own things and she does take her to toy stores after shoots. Also, anyone else noticed how the kids toys aren’t even colourful!

She is moronic. Hi Laura! Thanks for showing us - yet again - that you read here. Why don't you have a think about what kind of perverts might be watching your videos of your little girls in their swimming costumes? You are doing them no favours by exposing them online like that, even if you are trying to prove a point to us. I don't know whether you're naive or thick. A mixture of both, probably.

The point is that Laura isn’t interesting enough to cut it on instagram without using her children - she can’t do it. There are plenty of mummies with 4 children. That’s not so special either.

Is she back in London already? What was the point of the Portugal trip? Also that drone footage of her on the beach holding casimir. What a weird thing to post who is taking these for her? Her husband while wrangling three girls so she can stand looking wistfully at the water ? Imagine being a five year old girl standing next to your dad at the beach as he fiddles with a drone to take a video of your mother far away just standing on the beach with your sibling. The memories these girls would have from their family vacations - enough to write a book or need a lifetime or therapy at least. The poor things. While other kids were going out and getting sandy and having fun with their mums, Laura’s daughters will remember endless posing and more time spent getting dressed than playing on the beach

Reactions: 7
they may physically put the clothes on themselves, but you have got to be kidding me that all of them choose to wear identical boring outfits as often as she shows them doing. In the airport pic yesterday the two eldest were wearing boring white sweaters and blue jeans. They certainly don't have very vibrant taste if that is what they picked by themselves!
Exactly! As if they would pick out similar clothes and be matchy matchy 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.