The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is where the tide has turned. She wants everyone to believe she’s handling those 4 kids on her own. She’s not - it’s clear she doesn’t even cook because she seems to make one thing only for them. I mean who gives a f— if you have a nanny and help. Just don’t pretend you’re doing it solo while walking around Fulham in a ball gown.
I used to like her posts, great ideas for bump outfits. Now that she's done she'll just morph into every other bobble-headed, trend-chasing, instahun fashion victim (so much absurdly oversized clothing at the moment) who shills amazon clothing and but actually wears Khaite, Toteme, The Row, etc

I'm never put off by her content, it's her account and I think it's fine if influencers simply share what they want to share. They don't owe followers an explanation, I don't think there's an obligation to ensure their content is "realistic." However, I think it's disingenuous when she does Q&As and based on what info people have revealed here, seems she either lies or omits info. That seems unfair in the context of a Q&A where she welcomes followers to ask for her advice.

Reactions: 7
I used to like her posts, great ideas for bump outfits. Now that she's done she'll just morph into every other bobble-headed, trend-chasing, instahun fashion victim (so much absurdly oversized clothing at the moment) who shills amazon clothing and but actually wears Khaite, Toteme, The Row, etc

I'm never put off by her content, it's her account and I think it's fine if influencers simply share what they want to share. They don't owe followers an explanation, I don't think there's an obligation to ensure their content is "realistic." However, I think it's disingenuous when she does Q&As and based on what info people have revealed here, seems she either lies or omits info. That seems unfair in the context of a Q&A where she welcomes followers to ask for her advice.
Agree with all that, I’ve asked her 2 very genuine questions now on her Q&A’s and she’s never answered. A clear sign that she’s picking (or asking herself) the ones she wants to answer where she can respond to what’s been said here or she can sell something.

Reactions: 5
Yup. He always looks a cross between highly strung / angry and stoned 🤪
hahaha,YES! Even though I've never spoken to him, his nasty personality just oozes out of him. It's like he's radiating 'duck off, I'm better than you' vibes. Have any of you seen White Lotus? He's like Shane Patton

Agree with all that, I’ve asked her 2 very genuine questions now on her Q&A’s and she’s never answered. A clear sign that she’s picking (or asking herself) the ones she wants to answer where she can respond to what’s been said here or she can sell something.
for me, it's
1) the disingenuity
2) exposing her kids online (which is especially unforgivable given that she doesn't need to monetise them) and
3) the greed. Flogging her kids' Zara cast-offs for £5 when there is a clothing bank LITERALLY outside the school!!

I wouldn’t take any notice. She’s all ego which has clearly has been dented. There’s a few on here close to the detail and they aren’t wrong. Busted!!!

A few influencers including our FBB were following the page that was outing Tattlers, before it got taken down. Quite telling I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A few influencers including our FBB were following the page that was outing Tattlers, before it got taken down. Quite telling I think.
what page was that, if you don’t mind me asking? How are people getting outed?

what page was that, if you don’t mind me asking? How are people getting outed?
It’s gone now but it was called The Detechtives. They were outing trolls who were on TL and DM’ing influencers with horrid messages. I think people had worked out who they were from stuff they had posted, they in turn were promising to name and shame unless they deleted their TL profiles and apologised to said influencers. I had a nose at their followers and Laura was there, amongst quite a few others.
I don’t agree with trolling and DM’ing nasty messages to hurt people, and it is against Tattle rules. In the end it was ironic the Detechtives were ‘trolling’ the Tattlers so I think that’s how they got taken down.

Haha, proof (as if any more were needed) that she reads here

Ooh someone has been rattled by this thread. Anyone seen the Q&A tonight?
I hate the way she is so holier than though about the negativity issue. She heaps scorn and pity on people who criticise her, implying that THEY are the ones with the problem. She is so self righteous that she cannot see that her behaviour is absurd, avaricious, and absolutely worthy of judgment. I doubt anyone on this thread is anything like what she assumes they are, going by that condescending tone of hers. She is convinced she is above reproach - what a narcissist.

Just bleating on about negativity and how she is amazing and fierce and yawn - I stopped reading. She didn’t mention her absent parenting, pimping her kids out, stealing their childhoods, her obvious eating disorder…….so dull. Silly woman

What did she say in her Q&A?
it was the usual unsubtle self congratulation, product placement and defensiveness about the hay-duhs and saying how unhappy they must be to find fault with her flawless, faultless existence. She is an idiot not to be able to work out that people who don’t buy her BS are not unhappy with themselves. They simply do not like her, and the way in which she conducts herself - with dishonesty (not declaring affiliate links/ads), stinginess (selling old clothes rather than donating them to charity) and blatant disregard for her kids’ privacy.
What I struggle to understand is why, given that she has read here, knows that she is the laughing stock of the school gate, and realises she has made a mistake by showing so much of her kids, she persists in doing so. The only thing I can think of is that she is addicted to the head pats and adulation that she gets from some dullards who can’t see what harm she is doing to her own offspring. It’s so sad that her gratification comes before her children’s safety and privacy, but then, that’s what a super great mama she is.

Reactions: 7
Yes rich insta influencers who sell - Hannah Stratford thingy sells clothes..even Little Spree who I like - sold a 9 year old plus kitchen. Why not just give it away???

Reactions: 1
Selling stuff they’ve bought themselves is no different to us selling items we have paid for through our hard earned cash through our jobs. It’s the selling of stuff that’s been gifted to them for free that is really grating. They’re making a profit! FBB rarely sells her big ticket items, they must be used for shoots only, then returned, her closet would be huge otherwise! And it’s never been seen.

Yes rich insta influencers who sell - Hannah Stratford thingy sells clothes..even Little Spree who I like - sold a 9 year old plus kitchen. Why not just give it away???
Hannah sells extremely expensive clothes for a fraction of the price. Not a £5 Zara t shirt for £2. There’s a huge difference.

I actually think Hannah does give part of the money from selling clothes to charity, I’m sure she’s mentioned it a few times

Reactions: 2
we
I don’t think there is - Hannah is not doing it for charity
You don’t think there’s a difference between letting go of some cheap clothes by selling them, when you could just donate, and you have the money to justify donating, vs selling vintage Chanel, but for hundreds of pounds?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.