The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andddd we are back to not disclosing affiliate links!

She is definitely more subdued. She hasn't been doing the school run at all lately so nothing much to report on that front I'm afraid.
The husband/nanny usually does it now.
For the person above who said the husband was nice to her little girl: he's a swarmy kind of guy. Even pyschopaths can be very charming and nice when they want to be, and perhaps he had a reason to in this instance. On the day to day school run, I can assure you that his demeanour is quite different and he comes across as a nasty piece of work with an extreme sense of entitlement/air of superiority. And I've had a chance to observe him on a near daily basis for months, now.
Surprised he does the school run...

Reactions: 1
that gigantic collar bone sticking out of her sweatshirt & her spindly little legs from this morning’s story….
Ah I was scared to say but she really did look painfully thin in that pic 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s coming out of that baby moon period and I think she will find the next few years pretty tough.
Agreed! It's going to be harder to keep up the illusion that parenting is easy and trouble-free as the children grow older and come into their personalities more.

I noticed today that she has randomly hidden the number of likes on some her Instagram photos - not all of them, but like one in every 3 or 4 it seems. Some of them you can see the exact total number of likes but on others it just says “xxx likes this and others” - then if you click into it it says “only the fashion bug blog can see the total number of likes on this post”. Weird! Anyone know why?!

I noticed today that she has randomly hidden the number of likes on some her Instagram photos - not all of them, but like one in every 3 or 4 it seems. Some of them you can see the exact total number of likes but on others it just says “xxx likes this and others” - then if you click into it it says “only the fashion bug blog can see the total number of likes on this post”. Weird! Anyone know why?!
She’s also limited the comments

She has become so dull! Turns out that showing her kids was was only interesting thing about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s also limited the comments
i noticed that too, on all her posts! wonder why. must have been from reading here. agreed she seems lacklustre and boring / phoning it in. just go count your money and enjoy your children Laura, i dont even know why she bothered all this time!

All remains the same for me I can see all likes and comments on the first 12 posts I checked

The pic sharing Flavia and co at brunch basically screams “I was invited too!!”

Reactions: 2
I think it says ‘ only whoever can see the total number of likes’ on everyone’s page now?? That’s not a new thing? She has definitely gone very quiet and strange she wasn’t at the lunch! Holly scarsella the prettiest and nicest of that bunch by a while. Lisa Lindsay seems really nice but her voice goes through me and she takes awful photos… 😱

I think it says ‘ only whoever can see the total number of likes’ on everyone’s page now?? That’s not a new thing? She has definitely gone very quiet and strange she wasn’t at the lunch! Holly scarsella the prettiest and nicest of that bunch by a while. Lisa Lindsay seems really nice but her voice goes through me and she takes awful photos… 😱
Can you imagine how painful these lunches are though? I bet they’re all on their phones, or taking selfies galore.

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for Lisa Lindsay. Her following has stayed low for about two years, she just can’t seem to break through.

I feel sorry for Lisa Lindsay. Her following has stayed low for about two years, she just can’t seem to break through.
Yeah I hear you and she is nice but I don’t think there is anything really amazing about her that makes people want to follow her? When she started off she seemed to copy FBB a lot. She has improved for sure but now I see her getting some pieces Mercer 7 has and a few others. She has terrible poses in her pictures and her talking to the camera is quite annoying. Feel bad as you say as she is probably nice just don’t think she has it if I’m being brutal!! Or maybe she just didn’t buy followers like some of them!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.