Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
She’s flogging her gear on Ebloggers again 🙄
Used kids Zara leggings for £6 and Next babygros for £4! Why not just donate them to charity?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

Pegsypog

i can't really imagine that being the case... but nothing is outside the realm of possibility! She just posted some Hermes earrings she bought soooo business as usual guys x
I do the same impulse purchase when I am at the till and see a Mars bar 🙄

• Haha

Shopgal

Also with four children she has only ever needed to go out with a single pram??? I just can’t see how that’s true. Not one single runner or slow walker??? Stilettos, leather pants and a fur jacket isn’t exactly ideal attire to be carrying an uncooperative children in. Thoughts and prayers to the poor nanny who must be behind her in active wear and a baby carrier.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
What’s with all the instahuns going out in their pyjamas? I don’t care how much they are, they’re still pyjamas 🙄

• Haha

Pegsypog

How is this her first lie in in “years” ?!? She had so many weekends and weeks away from the kids before casimir was born?! So ridiculous.
Cracks me up when she says she has no me time.
Then there’s holidays with the nanny, weekends away, date nights, hairdresser every week....
the average woman doesn’t do in a year what she regularly does in a week, it’s fine to enjoy the money and help...but saying she doesn’t have me time is Beyond ridiculous

Zanzi202

I don’t think she would be pregnant again this quickly after having Casimir, she mentioned he would be their last baby and I agree with whoever said she seems much flatter after having this baby. Must be really hard work even with all the help!
Casimir is such a wanky, pretentious name

• Haha

ihatehinchandmarkle

Precisely this. And this is why she is the laughing stock of the school gate. There are some mega wealthy families at DD's school. I mean, billionaires. But they are ultra discreet. They would actually be horrified if anyone knew about their wealth, to be honest.

Interestingly, my friend (whose kids go to Thomas's Battersea with Prince George et al) says that Kate is the most humble, low key mother. She does drop off mostly in activewear (not the fancy kind). Make-up free, quite often. I also have a friend who is the daughter of a Duke, but you would NEVER know it (the only reason I do is because I've known her since university and met her dad once and was shocked when I realised who he was). Wealthy, classy people downplay everything and feel horrified at the thought of rubbing it in everyone's faces. Our Laura, on the other hand, is just the opposite. A complete arriviste, trying to prove herself by flaunting her cash. It's so brash and very unlikeable I'm not surprised she's considering moving, to be honest, as she has been so ostracised by the other mothers, who literally gossip about her behind her back constantly - she must be aware that she has made a fool of herself in the school circle, at least.

Also...white leggings with 4 kids under 5. Come the f+++ on...
I love reading your posts! Please can we have some more tea ☕

APG89

Re Hannah Stratford Taylor I worked in a fitness / physio clinic in Mayfair many moons ago where she attended briefly and I can confirm she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. So friendly and down to earth, I Dont think she was insta famous at the time, insta was just kicking off but I follow her now and always remember her being so lovely and polite. I actually can’t believe how wealthy she actually she is as she always seemed nice. The place was very much for people who were quite comfortable in life but I would never have guessed how rich she actually was.

Poptart

VIP Member
Her latest post has pissed me off. Picture of a jumpsuit "this is so cute I can't believe it's highstreet" Why can't you?! Are clothes only allowed to be nice if they are high end designer?!

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
I have been wanting a thread on her for ages, she fascinates me. Loved the casual gift of an Hermes blanket from a friend 🤣.

I find it odd that she dresses them in matching clothes and not keen on her style- leather look leggings on toddlers and pristine trainers.

She has to have a house full of staff, I was a sobbing mess with my newborn and assorted older children. Lucky lady.

Re the husband. I couldn’t think who he reminded me off. I’ve just worked it out. It’s a less attractive Christian Bale in American psycho 😂

Dead behind the eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I am far too interested in her lifestyle than I should be! I've followed her for a few years now and always liked her. Her spending and lifestyle astounds me. I'm not surprised there is a thread on her.

Her spending during lockdown did get to me though.
I often wondered what her husband did. Has she ever worked? Strange to plaster the children but keeps her husband private.

I know her handbag collection is vast, though I think alot are sold on (Selliers)

Some major tea here tho! Her husband doesn't sound like the nicest. How does she manage to stay so so slim too after 4 kids!

Dizzy

VIP Member
She’s so blessed 😂 and so very very grateful 🙄
THIS!!! Sorry but it’s all a load of bollocks!

‘How do you manage 4 kids - you must be so tired and you look so amazing and everything seems so perfect’
‘Well I remind myself that I’m very lucky and time goes so fast and we’ve just found a rhythm that works and I’m so used to not sleeping anyway so it doesn’t really feel like hard work blah blah blah’

BULLSHIT! You have fucktonnes of help!

Pegsypog

Lol at all people saying she deserved a full break....she isn’t a Nhs nurse or a single mum working shifts guys!
Oh, I forgot, must be tiring posting photos, coordinating outfits, going to Chanel and zuma.
For most people her normal life is a holiday...

snarksnark

Chatty Member
Those Frankie Shop jackets are fucking awful - the cream one that Flavia has looks like she's wearing a mattress protector!

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
I so wish there were laws against influencers showing their kids online. It’s the exploiting the kids and breaking ASA regulations that most bother me - with Laura and with most other Influencers.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
I am just amazed that people like Laura who are obviously filthy rich and want for nothing, feel the need to constantly brag about their wealth all over Instagram. She has everything she could possibly want or need and yet she thinks that everyone else should be subjected to her smiling smugly at the camera while she shows off her latest megabucks outfit or new Chanel handbag. It’s also incredibly unthinking in the middle of a global pandemic where so many people have suffered such loss to broadcast her extreme wealth and privilege in the way she does. It’s very shallow and makes her appear very narcissistic. I know people don’t have to follow her, but she should think very carefully about how she comes across at a time like this. Plus I’d be worried for my children’s safety plastering them all over social media like she does.
Spot on! What it boils down to, I think, is that she is just bloody grabby, shameless, and stupid. Stupid because the thing she is damaging most of all is her privacy and her kids’ right to a private life. And putting their security at risk. Any potential kidnapper would be able to figure out their schools/nursery/even home address with little difficulty. And they have money, but they don’t have security, like Tamara Ecclestone, for instance. Most sensible people in the public eye do everything they possibly can to shield their kids from the limelight- think Natalie Portman. What Laura is doing to her kids is reprehensible and downright dangerous.
I hope she is reading here, and makes some changes.

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
I just don’t get how she can spend so much on so many cecilie bahnsen dresses and wear it once?! It’s not even a classic shape. Love some of their white sun dresses but that one is fugly
Because she’s not really spending anything on them. Influencers get discounts of 50-70% with companies such as Net a Porter/Matches/Luisa Via Roma. She will be photographed in the dress and then sell it on via an online reseller as current season, potentially making a profit on the price she paid for it. That’s before you take into account the commission she will be earning on the affiliate linked swipe up to the dress.

hotlongsummer

Just found this thread (and this site!) and spent an evening scrolling through the posts as the FBB has always fascinated me… a quick look at her comments would have you believing that everyone falls for the (obviously very fake!) staging of her life. Thank god that’s not the case!
I wanted to add two insights…I saw her in Ibiza on her last trip (not this one) and the kids were nowhere in sight. She was sitting having lunch and drinks with her husband and another couple for a number of hours. She looked pretty normal - not ridiculously dressed up. But there was no doubt that someone else was looking after the children.
I used to work in the hedge fund industry and, if her husband manages his own fund, he could easily be paid multiple millions every year. A lot of people in the finance industry rent rather than buy (I know he’s English, but for non-English people this isn’t anything weird at all) and it has nothing to do with affordability. It’s also possible that his career has taken off in recent years depending on the performance of his fund. All it takes is a bumper year for performance and suddenly you can have enough to retire a hundred times over.
I think Laura seems like a nice but obviously insecure person. All of these instagrammers are insecure - they’re literally looking for strangers to validate their existence and pay them compliments. I agree with everyone who has pointed out the privacy concerns for the children - it’s so sad that she either can’t see that or doesn’t care. I think she’s probably crying out for real friends that would feel relaxed enough to tease her about what she does. After all, most of us just couldn’t get away with what she posts even if we had the same collection of bags and shoes - surely our friends would ask us who the hell we think we are!!