The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I hear you and she is nice but I don’t think there is anything really amazing about her that makes people want to follow her? When she started off she seemed to copy FBB a lot. She has improved for sure but now I see her getting some pieces Mercer 7 has and a few others. She has terrible poses in her pictures and her talking to the camera is quite annoying. Feel bad as you say as she is probably nice just don’t think she has it if I’m being brutal!! Or maybe she just didn’t buy followers like some of them!
Did she used to be something else, a different user name? I recognise her but have never heard of her before 🤔

I remember the first time a heard Lisa Lindsay talk on stories I was shocked at how posh her voice was, it just wasn’t what I was expecting

Agree with the above she isn’t in the same insta league as the other ladies but she does come across as slightly more real.

Reactions: 1
I remember the first time a heard Lisa Lindsay talk on stories I was shocked at how posh her voice was, it just wasn’t what I was expecting

Agree with the above she isn’t in the same insta league as the other ladies but she does come across as slightly more real.
She definitely does ! Not in the same league for sure but does have nice pieces and make an effort to create and link edits.

She’s definitely been reading here and her Instagram stories and posts are very different as a result. I’m glad she’s finally realised that family is more important than bragging about how rich you are to (mostly) complete strangers!!!! That’s just sad, unthinking and very shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s no originality with any of them, they all have the same style and wear the same brands constantly, Soru jewellery, Hermes sandals Chanel bag etc. After a while the content just become repetitive

Reactions: 9
If I saw all those women dressed in the same Olivia Rubin colour palette in a restaurant at lunch I would be side-eying...It's just a lot.

Reactions: 6
She’s flogging her gear on Ebloggers again 🙄
Used kids Zara leggings for £6 and Next babygros for £4! Why not just donate them to charity?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s flogging her gear on Ebloggers again 🙄
Used kids Zara leggings for £6 and Next babygros for £4! Why not just donate them to charity?
This actually makes me ill. Especially given Zara and Next leggings don’t cost much more than that anyway. I swear these self conceited prats think people want stuff just because they or their children have worn it.

Reactions: 8
I hope people see sense and they don’t sell on there. Really pisses me off! I give most of my son’s used stuff away to friends with younger kids or to charity. How greedy is that, to sell her kids tatty basics for more or less RRP and also the stuff she gets given and paid to flog, so therefore earning double. She’s not the only one, but it is so selfish and greedy.

Reactions: 8
I hope people see sense and they don’t sell on there. Really pisses me off! I give most of my son’s used stuff away to friends with younger kids or to charity. How greedy is that, to sell her kids tatty basics for more or less RRP and also the stuff she gets given and paid to flog, so therefore earning double. She’s not the only one, but it is so selfish and greedy.
She’ll soon say the profits will go to charity😉

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah I hear you and she is nice but I don’t think there is anything really amazing about her that makes people want to follow her? When she started off she seemed to copy FBB a lot. She has improved for sure but now I see her getting some pieces Mercer 7 has and a few others. She has terrible poses in her pictures and her talking to the camera is quite annoying. Feel bad as you say as she is probably nice just don’t think she has it if I’m being brutal!! Or maybe she just didn’t buy followers like some of them!
No I agree - she’s terribly boring, but clearly thinks she has good taste (although always gets everything 2 weeks behind everyone else). She doesn’t have a USP - maybe average Kensington mum is her USP.

Reactions: 6
No I agree - she’s terribly boring, but clearly thinks she has good taste (although always gets everything 2 weeks behind everyone else). She doesn’t have a USP - maybe average Kensington mum is her USP.
Lol! I do agree. 2 weeks later never the first with anything! Like girls just leave the Rotate jumper you don’t all need to get it , there’s just no need. She copies mum life, FBB, mercer and flavia. But she never looks dressed up??? Hair and minimum makeup look always the same, at least Laura will glam it up properly etc.

Reactions: 4
Lol! I do agree. 2 weeks later never the first with anything! Like girls just leave the Rotate jumper you don’t all need to get it , there’s just no need. She copies mum life, FBB, mercer and flavia. But she never looks dressed up??? Hair and minimum makeup look always the same, at least Laura will glam it up properly etc.
That bloody Rotate jumper! Every man and his dog had it which put me riiiight off😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I followed Laura from 2016 - 2020 and I do think she seems like a sweet person. I used to buy so much of what she advertised because she wore lots of ASOS and high street stuff as well as designers back then so she seemed more down to earth. The. Things just got boring and repetitive and way too expensive and everything was her ‘favourite’ brand. It felt disingenuous after a while but I guess that is part of her job. To make things new and fresh. Hopefully she figures that out soon.
But it did occur to me, that the whole posting so much of her kids thing was dangerous. I saw a few stories over the years of Paedophile accounts on insta where perverts collect pics of children. My bro in law works in cyber security for a major company in london and he won’t let my sis put any pics of their kids faces online. He’s seen so many perverts collecting innocent pics from social media ... I don’t think I need to explain any more so all parents should be careful in that respect but parents in the spotlight even more so. Those pics of her kids are out there forever.
and the thing is that if her husband was so against social media it makes zero sense that he would consent to her postings of the children.... all I’m going to say is that I lived abroad for many years and moved between countries which meant it was difficult for me to meet people. I would do dating apps for instance and I met several men over the years who got into a relationship with me only for me to discover they were secretly married (and I of course ended it).
there was one thing all these men did in common that meant it took me months to find out they were married... they refused to let their wives post their pics - any pics of them - on social media.... just sayin.....

Reactions: 9
Realise this isn’t the Lisa Lindsay thread, but have we touched a nerve with the follower count? 🤪

I followed Laura from 2016 - 2020 and I do think she seems like a sweet person. I used to buy so much of what she advertised because she wore lots of ASOS and high street stuff as well as designers back then so she seemed more down to earth. The. Things just got boring and repetitive and way too expensive and everything was her ‘favourite’ brand. It felt disingenuous after a while but I guess that is part of her job. To make things new and fresh. Hopefully she figures that out soon.
But it did occur to me, that the whole posting so much of her kids thing was dangerous. I saw a few stories over the years of Paedophile accounts on insta where perverts collect pics of children. My bro in law works in cyber security for a major company in london and he won’t let my sis put any pics of their kids faces online. He’s seen so many perverts collecting innocent pics from social media ... I don’t think I need to explain any more so all parents should be careful in that respect but parents in the spotlight even more so. Those pics of her kids are out there forever.
and the thing is that if her husband was so against social media it makes zero sense that he would consent to her postings of the children.... all I’m going to say is that I lived abroad for many years and moved between countries which meant it was difficult for me to meet people. I would do dating apps for instance and I met several men over the years who got into a relationship with me only for me to discover they were secretly married (and I of course ended it).
there was one thing all these men did in common that meant it took me months to find out they were married... they refused to let their wives post their pics - any pics of them - on social media.... just sayin.....
Interesting theory re Mark’s desire to be incognito on SM. I would not put it past him, tbh. He seems like a shifty guy who would cheat

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Interesting theory re Mark’s desire to be incognito on SM. I would not put it past him, tbh. He seems like a shifty guy who would cheat
Even the fact that she didn’t even say his name on her posts a few years back is shady. Several times on comments her friends made, she would reply and refer to him as ‘M’. I followed her all those years and didn’t know his name was mark until recently.
all I’m saying is that it’s very bizarre and a massive red flag in my personal opinion. I’m surprised she isn’t suspicious herself. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hugely suspicious and definitely a cheater! He seems to get away with what he wants. Reckon she’s overwhelmed by all those kids so close together. Also not sure she has a USP post pregnancy. Her pregnancy outfits were the only good content.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.