The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was optimistic. 43 is too old for a woman who doesn’t have good health to have children. Nevertheless still very sad. Her post on Insta & subsequent comments demonstrate how much support she has. I wish her well
43 isn't too old at all! If the clinic thought she was too old, they wouldn't have done her IVF cycles for her.
A miscarriage is hard enough without feeling like you're being blamed because you're too old.
She could have been 23 and still had it.

Reactions: 8
Just seen Bugs latest post. Is that a dig at HST 🙈🤔.
No, I think its just her talking about enjoying her daughters being close in age. I don't think anyone would post something to dig at Hannah after her miscarriage.
Except for the poster here who thinks it's because she's too old to have a pregnancy

Reactions: 4
No, I think its just her talking about enjoying her daughters being close in age. I don't think anyone would post something to dig at Hannah after her miscarriage.
Except for the poster here who thinks it's because she's too old to have a pregnancy
That’s what I took from it. Doesn’t seem like a dig at all.

Reactions: 2
The clinic will give you as much fertility treatment you want if you can afford to throw money at it. I’ve known very wealthy people who have done this 11 times sadly with no success. With Hannah & her fertility problems coupled with health issues it was highly unlikely at 43 it was going to be a positive outcome. See below for complications post 40. It’s just not fair is it 😢

Attachments

Whatever we may think of Laura’s life portrayed on insta, one thing she certainly doesn’t come across as is nasty and vindictive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Possibly wasn’t pointed towards Hannah. But as previous posters have often said. They are very weirdly and obviously competitive and it has also been pointed out that Bug does at times use her haul of children as one
up manship, not my words. So perhaps given their obvious competition, her post is untimely at least and her usual smug MO.

Gosh that post just oozes smugness. Even though Laura doesn't follow HST, I'm sure she's aware (either from mutual acquaintances, or from seeing on here, as we know she does read here), about HST's loss. So that post was thoughtless at best, deeply insensitve and even malicious at worst. All I can say is, enjoy it while it lasts, Laura. It'll be interesting to see what kind of relationship she has with her ' big brood' once they are old enough to appreciate how exploited they have been, and how much of their childhood has been exposed to every Tom Dick and Harry, for their parents' financial benefit.

The clinic will give you as much fertility treatment you want if you can afford to throw money at it. I’ve known very wealthy people who have done this 11 times sadly with no success. With Hannah & her fertility problems coupled with health issues it was highly unlikely at 43 it was going to be a positive outcome. See below for complications post 40. It’s just not fair is it 😢
I was over 40 for all of my pregnancies. Anyone using IVF to conceive aged over 40 usually has a better chance than a natural conception as they most likely use younger donated eggs.
There are plenty of women who become mothers aged 40+ and its great to see.
No woman should be told that her miscarriage was highly likely given her age.
The best reaction is to have empathy for the bereaved mother and not look for ways to point out that it was her failing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She ALWAYS mentions her date nights, jusy to make clear that her marriage is fine
It might just me being an old married cynic😂 but I think that is exactly what people who declare date nights/their love for each other/#myworldrightthere are insecure about! Insta is never as rosy as it looks.

Don’t really have much insight into their marriage from the school gates- they alternate drop off days. I remember someone who knows Laura somewhere higher in this thread or the original one saying that mark was super proud of being married to Laura and sees her as a real catch. Looks wise, she is definitely out of his league in the looks department. I just can’t get my head around his stance on social media. He refuses to be shown/identified, yet is happy for his kids’ faces to be posted daily? Makes no sense - what a hypocrite!
From my observation he is not a nice guy, and would be hard work to be married to. He seems like a selfish/controlling/demanding/quick to anger type of person from the school interactions I’ve had with him over the past 2 years. But I think she is pretty flinty herself - she is quite hard nosed under the superficial act.
I agree the constant uber smug date night references are nauseating though. How do not more people grow sick of her endless, sickening showing off?! They just seem to lap it all up and praise her for it. Which I suppose is why she keeps on showing it…

She’s trolling us with that bleeping soup isn’t she
It’s literally as easy as making toast and I swear she’s posted the recipe about 10 times as it’s the only one she knows

It looks awful. Salmon pieces so small you can barely see them, chunks of potato and carrot. Where is the bread rolls with lashings of salted butter? It must be miserable consuming so little and such tasteless food every day

She must be due to post a Chanel bag any day now! It’s all she does boast and gloat, when you actually get a proper look at her face I wouldn’t say she’s exactly stunning, she hides herself with huge shades or takes shots from the side it’s very rare to see a full face shot as you can see from Instagram. I also feel she looks uncomfortable doing more serious modelling photos she did not look natural at all, hopefully one day she can come back down earth and be more humble and more true to herself

I agree, don’t think she’s she’s naturally pretty (has a very bumpy nose, bulgy eyes, and no curves) but she cleans up well and is good with photo taking angles. I met both her and Mark in person and thought that he was better looking than her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.