The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account was a little bit of escapism for me, the blingy outfits and date night dresses

I never followed her for relatability our lives are worlds apart and that’s fine

since she’s started Documenting the kids her account is just a complete mishmash. She’s shilling Amazon fashion and river island whilst spending 10 of thousands on Hermes and Chanel. She’s a fraud.

who even behaves like that on a family holiday? Rolling on the sand in an almost 2k dress?! Bizarre

her account doesn’t have the mystique it once had so I’m afraid I’m out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her account was a little bit of escapism for me, the blingy outfits and date night dresses

I never followed her for relatability our lives are worlds apart and that’s fine

since she’s started Documenting the kids her account is just a complete mishmash. She’s shilling Amazon fashion and river island whilst spending 10 of thousands on Hermes and Chanel. She’s a fraud.

who even behaves like that on a family holiday? Rolling on the sand in an almost 2k dress?! Bizarre

I agree with this 100% - it was like when you watch these programmes about the Super rich, it’s pure escapism. I did also like that she would but super expensive dresses but like some high street duped for people like me. However I do think she has lost her mojo, lately, her account is all over the place with no real USP - as you said, buying Hermes dinner plates one day then linking £7 Amazon leggings the next - find a lane and stay in it.

Reactions: 9
I like the photo of her on the sand, id do it myself if I was there and wasn't fearing green peace rolling up to drag me back to deep waters.

I'm surprised that she only wears bikini bottoms on the girls, shouldn't she be protecting their skin in the strong sunshine?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surprised she hasn’t been kindly gifted a brace 🙈.
She looks terrible in that photo, as she always does in profile when she shows her teeth like that.

I like the photo of her on the sand, id do it myself if I was there and wasn't fearing green peace rolling up to drag me back to deep waters.

I'm surprised that she only wears bikini bottoms on the girls, shouldn't she be protecting their skin in the strong sunshine?
Parents who put their children first put safety first. Our Laura? Nah. Aesthetics and views are more her bag. So her kids don't wear sensible things like rash vests or swimming hats. Instead they wear skimpy bikini bottoms that she's been gifted, and get plastered over the internet. Cannot believe how much she has been showing of the girls' faces over this holiday. Only on stories, but still - she is kidding herself if she thinks that is any safer/better than putting them on the grid.

Last edited:
Those beach pictures are peak Laura 🙈🤣🤣🤣 Could she love herself anymore?

Wow is that Annie’s Ibiza dress almost 2k?

Reactions: 3
what was this?! Who takes photos like this on a date night? Between these photos and rosewood photos Laura thinks she’s on americas next top model with the most cringe poses

I will say I appreciated the photos of her sister in law and dad handling the girls though- realistic about who’s watching her kids in the back when she goes on date nights on holidays

Reactions: 5
can’t believe she rolled in the sand for that photo! Her husband must be so boring if all they can do is take photos of her!
She is awful! And it’s all smoke and mirrors which is coming through even more now! What a waste of time

Reactions: 6
can’t believe she rolled in the sand for that photo! Her husband must be so boring if all they can do is take photos of her!
She is awful! And it’s all smoke and mirrors which is coming through even more now! What a waste of time
My husband would tell me to duck off 😂.

I’ve been to the Maldives and I definitely wasn’t rolling around in the sand in designer dresses 😂. She’s such a twit. No one goes to the Indian Ocean and wears the stuff she does 😂 I mean that feather dress is just ridiculous. The staff must think she’s on some high end magazine shoot. What a pair of pillocks.

Her husband is, I think, one of the most unpleasant men I've ever met. He oozes this kind of smug superiority and is incredibly arrogant. I imagine a lot of women envy Laura's life, but if they had any idea about who she has to live with, they would pity her. I also think he is highly hypocritical: he shuns social media himself but allows his offspring to be splashed all over the internet, when they can't give informed consent, just so his wife can make some extra cash and boost her ego. It's shameful.

Who copies who?
Hannah always seemed a little more normal. But the recent amount of provocative pictures on her grid are starting to make me feel a bit uncomfortable. Why brother? Has has everything you could possibly want and always came across quite well. Now she is starting to look a bit desperate and surely would be embarrassing her family and children.

Also the pictures of her eldest Daughter? It doesn’t seem to sit right anymore. Give her some privacy, well actually give them both some.

If you took away the rich husband I’m not sure how stylish she would be anymore. It’s just a constant stream of super high end new season items with absolutely no consistency.

The Stratford Taylor woman is equally as bad. She doesn’t fool me. Ostentatious and excessive greed. Its her (husbands) money so she can do what she likes with it, but it doesn’t sit well with me on many level (morally, environmentally etc). I’m not sure who copies who (suspect Laura is doing mor copying though), but it does seem quite competitive between the two of them. Laura says she is going to the Maldives twice. Hannah has a holiday in the Maldives, then Mauritius. The clothes/style similar. Constantly trying to look like super mum…Just boring. Be yourselves ladies! And here’s a tip-if you are as wealthy as you make out you are, you do not need to pimp your life out on instagram. You do know you can have a holiday ‘off the record’!! Unless of course it’s gifted and then they’ll have to grift on the gram for it.

Reactions: 9
The Stratford Taylor woman is equally as bad. She doesn’t fool me. Ostentatious and excessive greed. Its her (husbands) money so she can do what she likes with it, but it doesn’t sit well with me on many level (morally, environmentally etc). I’m not sure who copies who (suspect Laura is doing mor copying though), but it does seem quite competitive between the two of them. Laura says she is going to the Maldives twice. Hannah has a holiday in the Maldives, then Mauritius. The clothes/style similar. Constantly trying to look like super mum…Just boring. Be yourselves ladies! And here’s a tip-if you are as wealthy as you make out you are, you do not need to pimp your life out on instagram. You do know you can have a holiday ‘off the record’!! Unless of course it’s gifted and then they’ll have to grift on the gram for it.
I don’t think either Hannah or Laura do “off the record,” more shove it down your throat with a 10k Chanel shoe. Pure class 😬

I agree, at first they were both a bit of escapism. But now, with so many people struggling to even heat their homes, the greed and excess makes me feel as uncomfortable as their faces must be will all the filler.

And don’t get me started about showing their children so much on social. It’s just basic parenting. Yet they both pretend to be Mum of the year. They are both horrific and outdated. Where are the influencers who are just normal?!?!

The only one who I think has a reasonable level of normality is The Fashion Lift. Bit of designer, bit high st and some in the middle.
Yes she’s pretty harmless. But I question her judgement, being insta besties, with the weak and pathetic Chloe loves to shop.

Reactions: 7
I no longer follow her as her fringe annoyed me!
Haha! Yes the fringe is a bit annoying but I think she's about the only one who seems anyway relatable or honest these days. A Mothers Edit used to be OK but the constant pouting, almost boob flashing and dreadful false nails really puts me off. (I know the false nails thing is ridiculous 😂 )

I’m new here. I’ve searched before for info on the FBB and presumed from its noticeable absence that her vast wealth was also been used to silence any critics. I’m so surprised to hear her backstory and that she is married to a portfolio manager. I cannot work out how this sustains her lifestyle. My husband is one as well and has had consistently good years for a while now but there is no way I could, or would want to, spend our joint finances in the way she does. I’m sure she gets press rates on NAP and Farfetch but not the big players like Hermes and Chanel. It doesn’t make sense to me. The salaries are very high compared to the norm (my husband earns 15x what I do) but I’m gobsmacked that her extreme lifestyle can be sustained on a portfolio manager’s salary and some discounts or freebies.

Reactions: 2
If she’s paid a few thousand for a sponsored post and she does several of these per week then that would cover her Chanel and Hermes purchases I reckon. Plus I wonder how much she gets paid for her collabs with soru etc. I’d say she earns a decent amount herself from her own work. But obviously nothing like what her husband might earn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.