The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t understand who had casimir? He’s a baby for duck sake. She is just utterly self absorbed. And looks like she is away on holiday again… is she running away from her problems in London… has her husband been on any of the trips with her this summer?
She said in her stories that the elderly housekeeper/her husband were looking after Casimir...I personally would not leave any of my kids for a week whilst taking the rest of them away, especially not one that was only 1, but Laura likes to think she is super mum and she has these superior parenting skillz...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s all heart taking the kids to the water park after she’s taken them out parading the whole summer for her Insta content

Reactions: 9
She’s all heart taking the kids to the water park after she’s taken them out parading the whole summer for her Insta content
I love the way she makes it sound like such a bloody sacrifice and act of love to take them to a water park. They're your cash cows, Laura - gotta let them have fun every now and again!

Reactions: 8
Yes what a complete selfish twit. We base our holidays around our children, so a trip to a water park is not anything out of the norm on a family holiday. Shows how out of touch she really is.

I cannot imagine single parent Chanel wearing immaculate Laura at a water park! 😂 We went to one when we were away with the kids and my god it was BRUTAL! Bikini tops came off, swimsuits were rammed up arses, hair was destroyed, bruises were acquired. We finished the day looking like drowned rats 😂 Had a brilliant time though 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with everything about Laura giving an unrealistic picture of her life as a mum of 4.

But, just to clear a couple of things up - my daughter used to go to Little Gym with Mila. Sometimes Laura was there, sometimes Mark. Both were very friendly, I have to say. Mark is extremely tall (I read on one thread that he was short), quite handsome and yes, longish hair (as somebody else commented). Laura herself was wearing a Gucci sweatshirt and leggings, an enormous Chanel tote (the summer beach bag type one) and Golden Goose trainers. She was very quiet, but smiley. My observation always was that she looked knackered!! She had bad dark circles - that never really comes across on IG.

I agree with everything about Laura giving an unrealistic picture of her life as a mum of 4.

But, just to clear a couple of things up - my daughter used to go to Little Gym with Mila. Sometimes Laura was there, sometimes Mark. Both were very friendly, I have to say. Mark is extremely tall (I read on one thread that he was short), quite handsome and yes, longish hair (as somebody else commented). Laura herself was wearing a Gucci sweatshirt and leggings, an enormous Chanel tote (the summer beach bag type one) and Golden Goose trainers. She was very quiet, but smiley. My observation always was that she looked knackered!! She had bad dark circles - that never really comes across on IG.
Interesting you thought he was tall in real life! I thought he looked rather average height in their wedding photo shared a while ago in these threads. Not short but definitely not tall.

Interesting you thought he was tall in real life! I thought he looked rather average height in their wedding photo shared a while ago in these threads. Not short but definitely not tall.
He's around 6'1 or '2 I think as he's v similar height to my husband who is 6'2. Laura is around 5'4. I've no doubt he can be charming and friendly when he wants to be, but around the school he is certainly is not! He radiates hostility imo - not a nice character at all.

He's around 6'1 or '2 I think as he's v similar height to my husband who is 6'2. Laura is around 5'4. I've no doubt he can be charming and friendly when he wants to be, but around the school he is certainly is not! He radiates hostility imo - not a nice character at all.
Interesting! I haven’t been able to find where he works. I don’t right it’s the Mark Wills at Elliot as the role seems too junior

Also, there have been zero interiors posts over the last few months - any clue why?

Interesting! I haven’t been able to find where he works. I don’t right it’s the Mark Wills at Elliot as the role seems too junior

Also, there have been zero interiors posts over the last few months - any clue why?
He’s definitely at Elliott as a Portfolio Manager, which is a senior role in the hedge fund world.

Reactions: 2
I think they have moved house (renting - they don’t believe in buying) so probably the decor does not fit the image and landlord won’t let her re-decorate. Husband is a high earner but I still fail to see how he can support this YOLO lifestyle Laura has. It’s the stuff of equity owner of a hedge fund not just a paid employee with a generous bonus.

Reactions: 6
I suspect she can’t actually afford Sani or Ikos wity that many children plus nanny in the school holidays which is why she hasn’t been - not that it isn’t her thing.

How do you tell your kids on holiday that mummy needs 2 nights to herself? I’m all for raising independent, self sufficient kids but this really takes the biscuit.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe for a second she was with 4 of them alone for 3 weeks.
How is it that everyone struggle and she breeze through everything, get manicure, shopping, date nights, hairdressers and is alone!?
Honestly so so damaging pushing this narrative!

Ao she rarely gets time to herself butanages to get it washed and styled a few times per week?! Wow.

Not to mention all the time she spends creating content for her Instagram. Doesn’t seem like the kids get much mummy time as she has all the ‘me’ time in the world.

Reactions: 5
She must be forgetting her previous lies. She’s admitting they are travelling with help and also that she gets her hair done multiple times a week. It also seems like Casimir is the first child she’s had who actually acts like a child.

• Haha
How do you tell your kids on holiday that mummy needs 2 nights to herself? I’m all for raising independent, self sufficient kids but this really takes the biscuit.
She can't cope, basically. Even though she gets soooo much 'me time' for all her pampering appointments, personal training, press appointments, brunch with freaky Flavia, date nights with her horrible husband...she had her parents helping her in Finland, her assistant helping her in France, and no doubt a lot of local help as well at various points. She is a complete fraud. And now she needs a holiday inside a holiday to recover from too much holidaying. What a cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.