The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooow she has!! She looks like a completely different person in some of the photos
She looks like she's had something done to her teeth.

She’s 100% had work done, she looks so happy and healthy on her wedding pics, normal even… I am cringing at her showing off her crappy Hermes and cartier bracelets who everyone and their mother own along with the Bentley motor she’s probably asked for to borrow
Bently literarily loan that car to everyone. @DEMICOUTURESTYLIST had it a few months back.

Reactions: 1
I thought that! Just saw FBB post a nice message on Hannah’s post about her miscarriage. Definitely never seen anything like that before

So they got back in town 4 days ago and she’s leaving again with mila for Paris soon?? More school time off?!

So they got back in town 4 days ago and she’s leaving again with mila for Paris soon?? More school time off?!
She took Anushka...or however you spell it...just posted a vid... special time away together...well who took all the pics and vids for you?!!

She uses a tripod. A lot of the photos are from the exact same angles.
I watched a girl set herself up a tripod in Manchester to photograph herself walking out of shops with bags.
I've never been so tempted to kick it over and tell her to catch a grip of herself.
We watched her do it 3 times at different stores. Just why?
These people aren't embarrassed at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She uses a tripod. A lot of the photos are from the exact same angles.
I watched a girl set herself up a tripod in Manchester to photograph herself walking out of shops with bags.
I've never been so tempted to kick it over and tell her to catch a grip of herself.
We watched her do it 3 times at different stores. Just why?
These people aren't embarrassed at all
Watching Laura get her money shots is honestly excruciating. It takes her ages- I have seen her on a couple of her ‘shoots’. The worst is that she involves her kids. What is the point in debasing a weekend in Paris just so she can get some staged photos? It’s tragic. Anoushka will grow up and see this wonder whether it was done for the ‘gram or for her benefit. Anoushka is very obviously her favourite of the girls, by the way.

Reactions: 8
Watching Laura get her money shots is honestly excruciating. It takes her ages- I have seen her on a couple of her ‘shoots’. The worst is that she involves her kids. What is the point in debasing a weekend in Paris just so she can get some staged photos? It’s tragic. Anoushka will grow up and see this wonder whether it was done for the ‘gram or for her benefit. Anoushka is very obviously her favourite of the girls, by the way.
Have always thought this too!! It’s so obvious she’s her favourite, she doesn’t even try to hide it!

Reactions: 4
Oh I'd be so tempted to kick it over too...what a lot of drama is seems to have this 'curated' life

Reactions: 3
She’s my favourite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.