The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m seeing a lot of Gracie winning “awards” etc at this event, it’s giving me tokfest vibes where actual TikTok has nowt to do with it and it’s a bunch of begs getting together 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m seeing a lot of Gracie winning “awards” etc at this event, it’s giving me tokfest vibes where actual TikTok has nowt to do with it and it’s a bunch of begs getting together 😂😂😂
Imagine an award ceremony celebrating manipulation of gifters.

Oh wait....... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only people on tiktok I find mildly entertaining are those who stream playing games cause at least there’s something to watch happening, Disney singers piss me off cause they’re not even in tune and it’s obviously a big beg, then you’ve got these dramatic bastards like Gracie who are neglecting their actual lives..

She tried being a gaming streamer I’m sure and then she was doing that weird Pokémon card thing. This sounds awful but I’m one too so feel like I can say it she’s one of those women who no matter how much weight they lose just always have a chubby face

Reactions: 3
The videos of her with Lawrence where she’s not sat in her living room at a particular angle are hilarious. You can tell she absolutely hates it.

Reactions: 4
Goes to Miami leaves her son yet again then takes edibles sleeps all night and most of day she’s a tit mum and she must not have full custody of her son as he’s never there and if he is she’s sat on tiktok battling and when he does talk to her she’s not interested

Reactions: 6
She’s bragging that they’ve off to Mexico, just me and Terry, I can’t wait, our first holiday just the 2 of us … does she ever do anything with her child?

They went to Miami together the silly beg
---
Kids will get a few days in caravan selfish woman

She won’t be that bothered she’s made thousands sat on her arse the last 3 days

She’s pathetic crying but made thousands and is still raking in the gifts now

• Haha