The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her page has just become a dodgy market stall
I thought this too. At first i thought it was just stuff shes been buying and recommended them but then shes obv realised how much commission she can make and is taking it too far.

Reactions: 5
rewatching her rant on EQ fyp show and wow the pure entitlement of this woman knows no bounds. How dare she dictate who people can and can’t gift, saying she’s worked so hard?? when??
you sit there and spout narcissistic nonsense and beg people for their hard earned cash. Grow tf up, get a proper job and earn your own bleeping money

Reactions: 5
rewatching her rant on EQ fyp show and wow the pure entitlement of this woman knows no bounds. How dare she dictate who people can and can’t gift, saying she’s worked so hard?? when??
you sit there and spout narcissistic nonsense and beg people for their hard earned cash. Grow tf up, get a proper job and earn your own bleeping money
She is vile .. imagine slagging wolf and already clear all day .. she forgets about the pure nastiness she is
Bless her she works so hard doesn't she

Reactions: 3
Tbh i don’t know why anyone gifts any of the begs on these lives.

why was she allowed another shot at live pro anyways? She done it last month & then you are not allowed to do it for another 12 months? Is it because she kicked & stamped enough last month she got a chance again? The wolf said it yesterday, she will do the same this time by making another scene, have her gifters manipulated enough to go again & get another shot next month. She said she made enough now through tiktok shop so why is she constantly greeting about it? Absolute greed from her.

Reactions: 4
she’s GRATING on me! saying it’s not about money, why are you so bothered then?? you sit and beg constantly and you’re boring af, imagine if this lot has real issues in life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s GRATING on me! saying it’s not about money, why are you so bothered then?? you sit and beg constantly and you’re boring af, imagine if this lot has real issues in life!!
It’s always the same ending with her, poor poor me 🙄
---
Oh anxiety is back, we’re on live now having a panic attack 🙄

oh ffs here we go turn on the tears and play victim 🙄 her arse lickers in the comments i swear to god. if an app is having this much of an impact on you, leave!!
---
also her having a go at clear for sniping, all you hear out of her mouth in battles is her screeching SNIPE so?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
oh ffs here we go turn on the tears and play victim 🙄 her arse lickers in the comments i swear to god. if an app is having this much of an impact on you, leave!!
---
also her having a go at clear for sniping, all you hear out of her mouth in battles is her screeching SNIPE so?!
If clear was gifting her sniping someone else, would she have a problem with it? I don’t think so