The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I was watching the livestream outside his house. The Scot’s won’t stand for wrong uns in their area
Nope & they will keep going back until he gets the message & gets off the app. He is a horrible narcissistic hole. Meanwhile, people like Gracie will continue to lick his backside for a few quid until that happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gracie in Luke the judge box trying to defend herself going on about not being proof he’s a nonce but surely the proof he’s a dv abuser is enough

Reactions: 8
Gracie in Luke the judge box trying to defend herself going on about not being proof he’s a nonce but surely the proof he’s a dv abuser is enough
alot of these arseholes want to gloss over the dv. They are all warped!

Reactions: 6
Green goblin trying to defend money over morals :rolleyes: she knew he was convicted of DV when she was in his box battle 2 days ago!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Gracie is a dirty little liar. She was told the first ever time she went in his box about Claire’s law and abuse to women, she chose to ignore it due to earning money from sitting in his box. She’s full of tit.

Reactions: 11
Gemizo was in a lot last night in case anyone did not know, smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

Saw this goblin in her get yer cash aaat live just before it got banned earlier today saying how she wasn’t listening to anyone, didn’t care what people said about her and basically insinuated that she didn’t care what he’d done she was just staying out of his battles till the heat died down.
Said she was going to hit the risings…. Urghhhh.
Disgusting beggy midden with no morals.

Imagine how much her son would have come on if she had given him the time she has given Tessa

Reactions: 2
Was her gastric sleeve fake? Cause I remember seeing the ad she did then I’ve just seen a vid of her with Lawerence looking larger than ever?

She’s hideous. Smoking indoors while her son and (sometimes) her mum are present. Acting like she isn’t begging for gifts when she is.

I didn’t properly follow, but can anyone tell me if she won the chance to go to America? Could you imagine her turning up and representing the UK for tiktok live? Brand embarrassment.

Was her gastric sleeve fake? Cause I remember seeing the ad she did then I’ve just seen a vid of her with Lawerence looking larger than ever?
She has lost a ton of weight, it's just around her chin that makes her look bigger I think.

Reactions: 1