The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
71BD0861-D1F4-4373-935E-94C271CF7885.png

The video she’s put up is laughable all filtered pics and she says to people be yourself and the comments 😳your so pretty blah blah it’s filters people you you never actually see her real face only when the filters drops off but claims all the time it’s a smoother only she uses !

Reactions: 2
A210841F-4705-43E8-8467-86E1EF8EDE40.jpeg

Looks a prick and Dave recycling gifts 🤦🏼‍♂️🥱

View attachment 1893877

The video she’s put up is laughable all filtered pics and she says to people be yourself and the comments 😳your so pretty blah blah it’s filters people you you never actually see her real face only when the filters drops off but claims all the time it’s a smoother only she uses !
Tell me she’s not catfishing, without telling me she’s not catfishing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
7FAD5720-5D9A-4008-A232-601133E31EFC.png

We all know she’s not been off the app last couple days old Disgracie in her mates live saying took time away infact what she is really saying she made enough cash 💰 knew she wouldn’t get top 3 so as usual she’s back tonight on the begging train she always comes back on a Sunday like a bad smell with a scheduled battle which SHE NEVER DOES (LIAR) with the other BEG lego HEAD

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
DA1269DC-75E0-4423-A88B-81D3B057BFFE.png

Funny your better to battle it out on the leaderboard reset you got 1.3k last week beg 🤔 with an arranged battle you know those ones you never do ???

Shame she doesn’t have to live on SSP when she takes time off for her "mental health".....oh sorry, you only receive that if you have a job!!! So, moral of the story....be a beggar, fleece your followers and take a few days off at their expense!!
What did she say the other day? Ah yes, everyone gets paid by other people.....yep Grace, I got paid by the tax payers of the UK....to work unsocial hours slogging my bollocks off for the NHS.....to the detriment of my family at times....nights, weekends, Christmas, New Year, Easter....now piss off with your mental health card....if you'd seen half of what I saw (and I saw less than paramedics, police and fire officers) then I'd have some sympathy....you need to get off your sorry fat arse and get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shame she doesn’t have to live on SSP when she takes time off for her "mental health".....oh sorry, you only receive that if you have a job!!! So, moral of the story....be a beggar, fleece your followers and take a few days off at their expense!!
What did she say the other day? Ah yes, everyone gets paid by other people.....yep Grace, I got paid by the tax payers of the UK....to work unsocial hours slogging my bollocks off for the NHS.....to the detriment of my family at times....nights, weekends, Christmas, New Year, Easter....now piss off with your mental health card....if you'd seen half of what I saw (and I saw less than paramedics, police and fire officers) then I'd have some sympathy....you need to get off your sorry fat arse and get a real job.
Hate how they use the mental health card ! She says she has anxiety yet can go get her hair done nails,nose piercing lip piercing shopping in b&q sits on live 24/7 if you’ve anxiety like you say you have & can't go out explain all that !

I saw a video of her making fun of people who work 9-5 banging their heads on a desk.

I get taxed 40% and my job is emotionally and intellectually draining. I woke up at 3am stressed about my job and couldn’t get back to sleep for hours.

Gracie - at least what I do is honourable and not manipulating people and taking money off them. It won’t last forever - you can’t sustain yourself doing this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Cla says the same but she use's teeth whitener..face slimmer too but the smoother is on 100% full filter always 🤣
She went off quickly after that unless banned for her mouth

---

C1EB4847-4965-448F-B7A9-B4099CF70272.png

---

She went off quickly after that unless banned for her mouth

---

C1EB4847-4965-448F-B7A9-B4099CF70272.png
On another account asking for confetti gifts but she don’t BEG

Last edited:
Reactions: 1