The Duggar Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controls the money controls the kids....he's definitely the Fat Controller! Michelle ( always joyfully available) really has no brain of her own- I really wonder what they teach the kids around that gigantic table! Have you seen @SunnyScotland the super spreader parties they had over Christmas and the New Year? Clearly they don't believe there's a pandemic going on! They're basically kept ignorant under Jim Bob's watch.....
Their parties are ridiculous. Just stay home!

Reactions: 3
I wonder what will happen to the these kidults when their parents are no longer here. Will any of them know how to budget, run their own lives?

Jessa just announced her 4th pregnancy. She did look pregnant in the last photoshoot pics she posted.

Jessa just announced her 4th pregnancy. She did look pregnant in the last photoshoot pics she posted.
hope she labours in a hospital this time. 2/3 of her births have resulted in her bleeding heavily and needing to go to hospital and have a blood tansfusion.

Reactions: 8
hope she labours in a hospital this time. 2/3 of her births have resulted in her bleeding heavily and needing to go to hospital and have a blood tansfusion.
Yes she should! Such a big risk to be taking having a home birth when you’ve young kids at home and something could go wrong! Giving birth can be traumatic enough!

Reactions: 4
Isn't Jinger's husband the soccer player some cultish preacher too?

Calvinism, I looked it up.

Last edited:
Kendra and Joe's third child has been born. They called her Brooklyn Praise. Bets are on poor (extremely fertile and most definitely exhausted) Kendra announcing number 4 being on the way by Christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Kendra and Joe's third child has been born. They called her Brooklyn Praise. Bets are on poor (extremely fertile and most definitely exhausted) Kendra announcing number 4 being on the way by Christmas.
i like brooklyn but when i saw praise i was like no.

Reactions: 7
Praise seems so out there compared to Joe and Kenda's usual choices, it makes me think was a dramatic birth story.

I think Joe and Kendra's kids' names are my favourite of all the Duggars, the names aren't necessarily to my taste but I think they are the only couple who have selected names they actually liked as opposed to looking for something deep and meaningful.

Did anyone see the drama over Joy liking a post slamming Jill on the Duggar Confessions Insta page? Poor Jill.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Praise seems so out there compared to Joe and Kenda's usual choices, it makes me think was a dramatic birth story.

I think Joe and Kendra's kids' names are my favourite of all the Duggars, the names aren't necessarily to my taste but I think they are the only couple who have selected names they actually liked as opposed to looking for something deep and meaningful.

Did anyone see the drama over Joy liking a post slamming Jill on the Duggar Confessions Insta page? Poor Jill.
Joy is such a creep! She was clearly having sex before marriage and he seems like such a control freak. And she does anything he wants- why else would she want to go out killing animals?

Has anyone here watched any of that Welcome to Plathville yoke?

Reactions: 6
No! Not watched those, but I've got a curious fascination about the rodrigues, their eldest married anna duggars brother but the mother made her insta account private haha

Seen bits. It’s very odd.

No! Not watched those, but I've got a curious fascination about the rodrigues, their eldest married anna duggars brother but the mother made her insta account private haha
Jill Rod was invited to Jingers Wedding and shared the date. She’s been shunned by fundie families since. She’s desperate to be famous. Her daughter who is now a Keller announced her pregnancy this week.

Reactions: 6
Seen bits. It’s very odd.

Jill Rod was invited to Jingers Wedding and shared the date. She’s been shunned by fundie families since. She’s desperate to be famous. Her daughter who is now a Keller announced her pregnancy this week.
see jill announced it for them!!! Nurie is only 7 weeks gone.... a little early for an announcement.....I catch up on "Without a crystal Ball"on YouTube! The Rodriguez family are another bunch of absolute weirdos!

Reactions: 5
So rumour has it that Justin Duggar is marrying Claire Spivey today in a non covid safe cowboy themed wedding in Texas.

Barry gave me the creeps and Kim was way too controlling. I'm glad some of the kids have started to break away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.