The Duggar Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read in a few places speculation that Jana is lgbt+ hence staying unmarried.

However it is pure speculation but she is bucking the trend of her siblings

Reactions: 7
Love this! Obsessed with the Duggar’s- it’s absolute car crash. I’d love to know more about jills story because she seemed a bit brainwashed when they went to be missionaries and have now come back and it’s like they’ve seen the light and got a life? Definitely thought she’d be the one most like Michelle? Jesse on the other hand is so free spirited yet has now become the most brainwashed? Her husband is kinda vile and it’s like he wants them to be the next jimbob and Michelle? He strikes me as very lazy and not wanting to work so jumping on the bandwagon?

Reactions: 10
I heard Jana is a lesbian, she is one of the eldest but still not married. I hope she gets free of them all.

Reactions: 5
I heard Jana is a lesbian, she is one of the eldest but still not married. I hope she gets free of them all.
Iv heard the same. It's awful she can't just be herself and be all "here's my girlfriend" like you would a boy. I heard Jim bons tried to set her up a few times and she's always said no.

Reactions: 6
I’ve read in a few places speculation that Jana is lgbt+ hence staying unmarried.

However it is pure speculation but she is bucking the trend of her siblings
Nah, Jim Bob and Michelle just need a sister-mom to look after the kids.

I think she does have eyes for her best friend Laura but she would've been married off by now regardless. She's needed at home though.

Reactions: 4
maybe she doesn’t want to get married because she doesn’t want children of her own? When you get married in their family, a bunch of babies usually follow!

Reactions: 6
See Jill’s spoke out more about the family today, and how they tried to dictate to them what’s jobs and where they live 😱😱
No wonder all the others except jinger, live in the grounds or one of jimbobs houses

• Wow
I’d heard of this family but didn’t know much about them - I read their Wikipedia page tonight after seeing someone mention them on the Radford thread.

I’m shocked about the older son molesting younger girls - including his sisters. What a traumatic thing for them to go through and for him to just apologise and that’s it?? How has his wife stayed with him, I couldn’t and I definitely wouldn’t trust him around children...

Reactions: 8
I’d heard of this family but didn’t know much about them - I read their Wikipedia page tonight after seeing someone mention them on the Radford thread.

I’m shocked about the older son molesting younger girls - including his sisters. What a traumatic thing for them to go through and for him to just apologise and that’s it?? How has his wife stayed with him, I couldn’t and I definitely wouldn’t trust him around children...
Well she’s been brainwashed into believing the Church saved him, after his parents sent him to some religious camp therapy place to redeem himself! Apparently she knew before they got married, and if they divorced she’d more than likely be disowned by both families. After they married he was also part of a scandal by joining that website where married people sign up to find people to cheat with, and he did cheat. Yet they’ve since had more children! She was probably told it was her fault, the women are always the blame in their beliefs!! Poor girl, poor kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This family are beyond weird. Josh is kept firmly out of the limelight now and I heard his abuse was much worse than reported. I'm glad Jill stopped her ridiculous white saviour trips and seems to have broken free. I've noticed the girls have slowly stayed wearing more sleeveless/ shorter dresses and are firmly ensconced in social media so wonder where that will lead.

The pregnancy announcements are crazy too. Surely if there's an announcement every other month you'd stop caring.

Just watched the most recent episode- why do John David and Abby live in a shack? It’s all very odd who gets the nice house and money and who doesn’t?!

Reactions: 3
I love watching the duggars it’s fascinating! I love how Jill is the one breaking the mould now she always seemed the most fundy

Reactions: 5
I remember something about blanket training? Basically terrify the infant into not moving from the blanket on the floor and I’m sure it was in relation to the Duggar’s but something about not sparing the child the switch? So beating your kids basically (apologies if I’m mistaken)
It’s from a book by the Pearls called something like ‘to train up a child’ or something like that. It basically advocates for child abuse and has been linked to various abuse cases and even deaths in the US.

Just watched the most recent episode- why do John David and Abby live in a shack? It’s all very odd who gets the nice house and money and who doesn’t?!
they have grandma Duggar’s old house. It was moved from its original location to somewhere on the Duggar compound.

Jill, Jinger and Joy are the only ones to not live on tin mansion land.

Reactions: 1
It’s from a book by the Pearls called something like ‘to train up a child’ or something like that. It basically advocates for child abuse and has been linked to various abuse cases and even deaths in the US.

they have grandma Duggar’s old house. It was moved from its original location to somewhere on the Duggar compound.

Jill, Jinger and Joy are the only ones to not live on tin mansion land.
They live in a container don't they?

Reactions: 2
They live in a container don't they?
who? The Duggar’s have a metal barn thing that they built. It was in an old series of 19KAC.

Josh and Anna live in a warehouse very close to the main house so that they can keep an eye on Josh.

John david and Abby live in grandmas Duggar’s old house which was moved to the compound.

Josiah and Lauren live in a house gifted to them by Jim Bob, same as Jessa and Ben. Im not sure if they’re on the compound of just very close by.

jill and Derrick bought their own house, Jinger and Jeremy live in a house gifted to them by their church in California, Joy and Austin flip houses and regularly live in an RV buy recently bought themselves a house.

I can’t think of anyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
who? The Duggar’s have a metal barn thing that they built. It was in an old series of 19KAC.

Josh and Anna live in a warehouse very close to the main house so that they can keep an eye on Josh.

John david and Abby live in grandmas Duggar’s old house which was moved to the compound.

Josiah and Lauren live in a house gifted to them by Jim Bob, same as Jessa and Ben. Im not sure if they’re on the compound of just very close by.

jill and Derrick bought their own house, Jinger and Jeremy live in a house gifted to them by their church in California, Joy and Austin flip houses and regularly live in an RV buy recently bought themselves a house.

John David and Abby, i thought they lived in a container, when they did the drive past for Abbys birthday it looked like a container, i must of got my wires crossed 😂

This is why i thought it was a container

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.