The Duggar Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marking my place. Fascinated by the sideshow that is the Duggars and thrilled we have a thread here. Duggar Snark is too hostile for me to have ever posted.

Reactions: 2
I looked at Duggar snark after this thread 🤣 it’s crazy on there!

I love that the daily Mail always refer to josh as sex pest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jessa and Ben live in grandma Duggar’s old house, as josh and Anna had it before them
They must have grown out of that house by now. It has to be getting cramped in there. I'm actually surprised they've been there that long. I thought they would have moved by now.

Reactions: 1
They must have grown out of that house by now. It has to be getting cramped in there. I'm actually surprised they've been there that long. I thought they would have moved by now.
They certainly have outgrown it, it’s only two bedrooms, I doubt they will move unless Jim Bob gifts them a bigger house

Reactions: 1
I'm trying to remember what he said to Jim Bob when he asked to get engaged to Jessa. I think he talked about being a preacher? It's been so long I can't remember.
I saw something on Instagram the other day saying he teaches the kids at the big house?

Reactions: 2
I get so confused by the way the Duggar’s lives work money wise

ben and jessa live in JBs house, jessa doesn’t work (apart from being a baby maker) and Ben tutors the kids at the big house. Does JB give them an allowance?! How can you live like that?
No wonder Jill escaped. I can’t imagine having no control of any finances.

Reactions: 7
He teaches the Duggar kids at the school of the dining room table. Not a job. Everyone is in Jim Bobs pocket, and entirely controlled by him.
Controls the money controls the kids....he's definitely the Fat Controller! Michelle ( always joyfully available) really has no brain of her own- I really wonder what they teach the kids around that gigantic table! Have you seen @SunnyScotland the super spreader parties they had over Christmas and the New Year? Clearly they don't believe there's a pandemic going on! They're basically kept ignorant under Jim Bob's watch.....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Controls the money controls the kids....he's definitely the Fat Controller! Michelle ( always joyfully available) really has no brain of her own- I really wonder what they teach the kids around that gigantic table! Have you seen @SunnyScotland the super spreader parties they had over Christmas and the New Year? Clearly they don't believe there's a pandemic going on! They're basically kept ignorant under Jim Bob's watch.....
Yep only Jill and her family seem to be keeping a distance and wearing a mask when any of them are allowed to meet her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.