The Duggar Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also watched a bit with Jill saying that she had to get an attorney involved to ensure that she got paid some of the money back she was owed for counting on from her own father.
Yeah none of them get paid only Jim Bob has a contract with tlc 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I loved the Duggars but in a car crash kinda way, there was a whole free jinger campaign on twop forums.
I can’t understand How the rigid rules are anything but abusive, I remember when they built the current house Jim Bob was planning on the children building there in houses on the land and then all living together.
He really triggers a cringe in me and I’m just waiting for Michelle to wake up from her stepford like programming and bash him over the head with a tray of tatertot casserole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I loved the Duggars but in a car crash kinda way, there was a whole free jinger campaign on twop forums.
I can’t understand How the rigid rules are anything but abusive, I remember when they built the current house Jim Bob was planning on the children building there in houses on the land and then all living together.
He really triggers a cringe in me and I’m just waiting for Michelle to wake up from her stepford like programming and bash him over the head with a tray of tatertot casserole.
I think John, joy and josh all have properties or trailers on the land surrounding the big house

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Personally I do think it is abuse. There's a interview with someone online on youtube talking about her experience growing up in the quiverfull movement and whose parents also followed Bill gothard and his training up a child method.

I remember something about blanket training? Basically terrify the infant into not moving from the blanket on the floor and I’m sure it was in relation to the Duggar’s but something about not sparing the child the switch? So beating your kids basically (apologies if I’m mistaken)

• Sad
And don’t all the other properties link back to JimBob somehow? So he still has control of them all.
Definitely jessas it was his mums, don’t think Jill’s new one is

I remember something about blanket training? Basically terrify the infant into not moving from the blanket on the floor and I’m sure it was in relation to the Duggar’s but something about not sparing the child the switch? So beating your kids basically (apologies if I’m mistaken)
They definitely do this, Amy shared a post the other day stating that she doesn’t, and I’m pretty sure it was aimed at them

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure Jill did it with her first as remember a picture of him on the bed on one crying, lots of people commented about it being abuse and she took the picture down, hopefully now she’s not going to there church, she will do things differently with the next baby

How did I not know there was a Duggar thread!! My dad and me watched the house building special back in the day as we loved those kind of DIY shows. I then got hooked on 15 kids and counting and he wouldn't let me watch if he was in the room as he hated "that woman with the baby voice" 🤣🙈 (Michelle)
I follow them all on insta, follow all the drama and am here for the thread!!

Reactions: 12
The way they blamed the girls for what oh did is absolutely disgusting. I'm glad Jill seem to be very slowly making steps to leave the cult; I'm guessing the molestations and traumatic births (70 hours in labour with her first before an emergency c-section) helped her make that decision. She was literally raised to give birth to a many children a possible for God, imagine how traumatising it would've been for her to realise that was not possible. Anyone remember on 19 Kids and Counting when Josh called her a 'tattle tale'? Yeah, that was because she alerted her parents to him molesting the girls (possibly 5-year-old Joy).

Jessa is going to die in childbirth the way she carries on. Midwife not in town for the third birth. Bullshit, I'm sure there are many other midwives! One day the bleeding won't stop and they won't get to hospital in time. Apparently she's pregnant with her fourth too.

Josh is probably still cheating on poor Anna and yet he will be treated like a saint by Jim Slob when/if it ever comes out.

Jeremy only married Jinger because she's a Duggar. The balding prick only wants the fame and the money, he is apparently the only one to have a separate contract with TLC. The poor baby is a prop for the gram too, as the new one will be when she arrive next month.

Poor Kendra has slowly lost her giggles since Counting On started. I guess all those babies wear you down.

Lauren and Josiah look so unhappy. There's a lot of speculation he's gay but in that cult it's a sin to come out. He will be shunned from the family if he ever come out, like Michelle's sister. The marriage was totally arranged - 6 month from courtship to marriage.

Justin is way to young to be married and Claire looks like his mum. He's 17 but probably has the mentality of a 14/15 year old. He will probably become a dad next year too.

Don't even get me started on the school of the dinning room table. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ooooh where did you hear Jessa is expecting her fourth?
It's a rumour because she posted this. If you zoom in you can see that the kids were wearing sister bee, brother bee outfits; someone on a Duggar snark forum looked into it and found that the company sells baby bee outfits too. There's speculation the photo is an outtake from a pregnancy announcement. They went to see Ben's family this weekend too so any announcement may be soon.
tumblr_f64779529f9b73d9bd6801e42091714c_3f7ded69_640.jpg
tumblr_01eb85ad430a0e04684d13ce95c650fe_b5355113_640.jpg

Also, in a very recent Youtube video...
98-EF5411-2454-4815-83-F8-79032-F01-EFA9.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I also watched a bit with Jill saying that she had to get an attorney involved to ensure that she got paid some of the money back she was owed for counting on from her own father.
I saw a totally different side of them in that video. Really didn’t care much for them after the jazz stuff but love that Jill seems freer than the rest of the other girls. Derrick has helped her see how wrong her childhood was and that their father has exploited them. I cannot believe that they don’t have to all legally have their own share of the money. I hope in the newer ones they get a fair share seen as it’s mostly about the married kids.

Reactions: 5
I saw a totally different side of them in that video. Really didn’t care much for them after the jazz stuff but love that Jill seems freer than the rest of the other girls. Derrick has helped her see how wrong her childhood was and that their father has exploited them. I cannot believe that they don’t have to all legally have their own share of the money. I hope in the newer ones they get a fair share seen as it’s mostly about the married kids.
It was the counting on ones, that she had to get the money for. Even though it’s not supposed to be about Jim Bob and Michelle, he’s still got the contract and gets all the money, and someone else further up said the only other one with a contract is Jeremy 😱😱😱

So happy I found this thread 🤣 I don’t know anyone else who watches and I love the gossip!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jessa is pregnant again, she will definitely follow in Michelle’s footsteps, I can see her having 10+ children.

so happy Jill has managed to break free! I’ll be honest, I didn’t expect the one to break free to be Jill. I always thought maybe Jinger.

had no idea Jeremy was so controlling, but not surprised.

I always think Lauren looks very unhappy. Wouldn’t surprise me if Josiah is gay! Surely, out of 19 children atleast some of them must be LGBTQ!

I always feel so bad for Jana. I wish she could just go and live her best single life away from the family. I’m glad she hadn’t felt pressured to just find any man and pop out some kids and be unhappy. I’m sure she must have a load of church boys after her, she’s so pretty.

Reactions: 16
I used to be soo interested in the Duggars, still am to an extent. I am honestly shocked that Jill ended up being the one to become the most 'free' as it did always seem Jinger was most unhappy with her life, and Jessa always had this really strong streak in her so I thought they'd be the first. Jilly-muffin was always the good girl! Apparently she now needs permission to visit the house.

I always wonder about Jana, she's going to be 31 in January and that's very 'old' by Duggar and similar families standard to get married or have children, most of them are on like 5 by then.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.