The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessa must be exhausted. 5th baby and she’s had at least 2 miscarriages and she’s not even 30
i find it so strange that they’re all so young I don’t know how I expected Jessa to be older 😂 I dipped out of the duggars once they left socials but I see Lauren and josiah are having a third baby. Anybody know how many Kendra and Joe have these days?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
i find it so strange that they’re all so young I don’t know how I expected Jessa to be older 😂 I dipped out of the duggars once they left socials but I see Lauren and josiah are having a third baby. Anybody know how many Kendra and Joe have these days?
Joe and Kendra have four kids now; Garrett (2018), Addison (2019), Brooklyn (2021) and Justus (2022). She’ll likely be pregnant again now or very soon.

Josiah and Lauren already have three kids; Bella (2019), Daisy (2022) and unnamed baby boy (2023). Their latest child was born in May.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Now I’m interested in counting-

Josh & Anna - 7
Jana - unmarried (but raised like 16 of her siblings)
John-David & Abbie - 2
Jill- & Derrick - 3
Jessa & Ben - 5
Jinger & Jeremy - 2
Joe & Kendra- 4
Joy & Austin- 3 (plus the still birth at 21 weeks 😢)
Josiah & Lauren- 2 or 3?
Jedidiah & Katie- 2
Jerimiah & Hannah - 1?
jason - unmarried?
James - unmarried
Justin & Claire - ?
Jackson -unmarried
Johanna -unmarried
Jenny -unmarried
Jordyn -unmarried
Josie -unmarried

Reactions: 2
I noticed that too. Justice would have been fine. :LOL:
---
Josie is now 13.

Wonder if they will do their Ugly jumper party this year too.
I didn't know if it was a SOTDT version of Justice, or code language for them breaking away from the Duggar family. Mumsnet love a 'just us' Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Justus is a Latin name from the Roman Empire. Though I have no idea if the duggars would know that. I think some early Christian martyrs were called that

Reactions: 4
Has Johannah been shipped off and paired up with anyone yet?
She's around that age now isn't she?

Reactions: 1
Has Johannah been shipped off and paired up with anyone yet?
She's around that age now isn't she?
I think she’s only 15/16. Someone needs to help Jana with the household and child rearing especially if Anna’s kids move into JimBobs compound

• Sick
Reactions: 5