The Drewitt-Barlow family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Googled them to see if there were any articles about them apart from the usual 'I'm a multimillionaire who bought all 9 children a mansion' and came across this.. interesting read

My god this explains so much. I couldn’t work out why everyone in his videos always looks so miserable and like a deer caught in headlights- it’s FEAR. What a sick and horrible man. I really hope they all up and leave him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Are they actually that rich? I seem to recall Barrie posting a picture of himself outside a premier inn a few months ago. Not exactly a millionaires lifestyle. He is so desperate for fame, he is constantly reposting any article (positive or negative) of him and his family on social media. He gives me the absolute ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Are they actually that rich? I seem to recall Barrie posting a picture of himself outside a premier inn a few months ago. Not exactly a millionaires lifestyle. He is so desperate for fame, he is constantly reposting any article (positive or negative) of him and his family on social media. He gives me the absolute ick.
Apparently Tony made millions on cryptocurrenty a few years ago, cashed out and split the millions between the family.

They who doth protest too much. So easy to spin that one as it’s impossible to verify.
I agree, and parading Saffron around as ‘the most spoilt girl in Britain’ was so gross. They have no class and smell bullshit.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
All that money and she is 100% trash like her daddy !!!
Tummy tuck at such a young age along with the rest of her surgery and fillers. Such a shame. He must have done a number on her self esteem. Barrie posting weird videos of that Cayleb "rapping" again. What a strange set up. Wtf is he doing with them anyways? Considering he has a baby son by the looks of things.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Tummy tuck at such a young age along with the rest of her surgery and fillers. Such a shame. He must have done a number on her self esteem. Barrie posting weird videos of that Cayleb "rapping" again. What a strange set up. Wtf is he doing with them anyways? Considering he has a baby son by the looks of things.
What makes you say tummy tuck?!