The Drewitt-Barlow family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably seen the backlash over him having a child with his daughters ex and seen it as a way to gain favour.
wasn’t that all bollocks. That he never even dated the daughter?

Either way, I’m 100% they lurk on this thread.

Reactions: 2
wasn’t that all bollocks. That he never even dated the daughter?

Either way, I’m 100% they lurk on this thread.
Was it? I’m just going off the articles I’ve seen on Facebook so it could well be bollocks but she seems happy for it to be peddled out.
It wouldn’t surprise me if they do I think most people with a thread on here look more than they admit too.

Reactions: 1
They definitely peddled it out for a while but then I’m sure I saw another article (once the press had died down) where she admitted that they were just friends.

Reactions: 3
It was all made up (according to Barrie)

3:00 onwards

He will be loving this thread 😂

Reactions: 6
I live in a ‘posh’ area where the homes start at well over a million and I’ve always liked cheap stuff like PLT. I love Primark too 😅 So do plenty of others. May not be high fashion, but it’s cute and comfy and works fine day to day.

We have a Waitrose and an Aldi near the high street and the Aldi is way more busy lol

They definitely peddled it out for a while but then I’m sure I saw another article (once the press had died down) where she admitted that they were just friends.
I bet he would have signed up to Big Brother if it was still on. He seems desperate to want to be famous and have his mug out there.

He’s throwing out all these outrageous things for press, classic z-lister. I remember thinking why would you say to the media you want your daughter to get bigger boobs. He craves attention

If he was younger (and hotter) we’d be seeing staged pap pics every week 😂

Last edited:
Saffron looks really really bad, I dread to think what she will look like in 10 years

Reactions: 7
‘Tony and I had five children together`’. Seriously does no one do biology in school? Two men cannot make a baby! Oh wait they buy everything, but repeat two men do not make a baby!

• Angry
‘Tony and I had five children together`’. Seriously does no one do biology in school? Two men cannot make a baby! Oh wait they buy everything, but repeat two men do not make a baby!
Regardless of how they came into the world they do have 5 children together.

Reactions: 7
It’s interesting how he is the only one of the cast of 5000 who is active on social media…

Yeah but it’s bad science and psychologically damaging to the children to pretend otherwise
They do have 5 children together, they are a family who are raising those children together.

If they were a hetrosexual couple who used a surrogate egg would you still claim its bad science or is your issue that they are a gay couple?

Not at all, I don’t like the concept of surrogacy full stop. Poorer woman used as incubators seems to be all the rage these days ……

Reactions: 4
Not at all, I don’t like the concept of surrogacy full stop. Poorer woman used as incubators seems to be all the rage these days ……
But they are not forced too... I'm infertile tried for children for 10 years I'm not interested in a surrogate I'd like to carry my own child. Is there something wrong with someone like me wanting to use there services or just because the couple is gay?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah but it’s bad science and psychologically damaging to the children to pretend otherwise
Is it? Where is your evidence to support this claim? Of this your own prejudice - do you have the same view of children born using IVF?

No matter what your views on sexuality and surrogacy (I’m fine with both) there’s no denying that this lot are as vulgar and crass as they come!
Especially Barrie, ugh he’s horrendous.

No matter what your views on sexuality and surrogacy (I’m fine with both) there’s no denying that this lot are as vulgar and crass as they come!
Agreed.

I don’t want to argue over differing opinions i just want to stick to facts; Barrie is a cringey little man 🤣

Reactions: 5
Didn’t Barrie find out a few years ago that he had a son from a relationship with a woman when he was young?
They met up I think but haven’t heard anything about it in ages, are they still in contact?

I have a feeling he would’ve got himself into a lot of trouble if he had ever made it onto ‘CBB’ he seems horrific.

I agree nothing to do with sexuality he is just an awful piece of work totally self obessed and self absorbed.