Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Why are they trying to make Saffron happen? What does she do? They're a terrible ad for gay parents, it really annoys me, I know some gay parents and never in a million years would they behave in this way, it's really irritating they make such a big deal of being gay dads then act like this.

Reactions: 15

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I remember when they first had the kids via a surrogate and it was a huge story. People weren’t as tolerant as they are now and so they got a lot of homophobic abuse. I really wanted to like them because of that but they are just so awful in every way. As another poster has said money can’t buy you class can it? Tacky and trashy.

Reactions: 15

Eirawen

VIP Member
I gather that the latest addition to the family is called Valentina after Barrie's favourite drag queen in Ru Paul's drag race🙄. It also makes me wonder what attracted young Scott to overweight, unattractive and getting old Barrie?£££££££££ 🤔

Reactions: 12
What a tone deaf cunt. Get in the bin you tacky fucking twat. & take your pathetic materialistic kids and hangers on with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Very traditional

VIP Member
It's very strange - I feel bad appearance shaming but what on earth! She has the money so there really is no excuse for her make up to look like this and her lips are vile.

I’ve just googled Saffron and can’t believe how badly her makeup has been applied. If any every single photo it looks like her make up artist is Stevie Wonder,

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Just found this thread after watching this shit show of a family on Below Deck: Sailing Yacht. I am surprised this thread isn’t more active because this family is something else entirely. After reading up on them, all I can say is wow. They give the Kardashians a run for their money when it comes to trashiness. I feel so bad for all their kids, even the adult ones. They never stood a chance being raised in such a dysfunctional environment. Barrie is the worst. Who tells their 10yo kid (who isn’t even fat) that they’re going to fat camp after their holiday? Comments like that stay with you. Those kids looked broken on BD. And uncomfortable for parts of it (particularly during the drag show).

There’s something seriously wrong with this family. Seems like they only had kids for the wrong reasons, to be in the limelight and to have an army of mini-mes to treat like dolls. Not because they genuinely wanted a family. It really disgusts me that they keep bringing children into this environment where husbands have boyfriends, dads steal their daughters friends/ex’s and then proposes to them to marry when their current husband passes away. Their boyfriends also have boyfriends. I can barley make sense of it, Its a mess.

Last edited:

totes ridic

They’re on the latest episode of Below Deck Sailing Yacht. They came on to the boat on last weeks episode and will be on it again in the next one. I can confirm they are equally vile in that as they are on social media. Total trash.

Reactions: 10

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Another (probably paid for) DM article today about their £4mil Christmas presents and a flat in Manchester for their baby 😂 ffs just why??? They so obviously crave fame. I think people were interested at first, then being a gay couple and adopting was a lovely story really. Now it’s just like WTF???

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Not sure why you would share such a thing......

She's got no grip on reality or the real world if that's worth crying over.......

She looks utterly ridiculous with her plunger lips (why do people think the trout pout looks good?) and a tan so dark she looks like she's rolled about in dog muck.

• Haha

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
So trashy, I never liked Barrie he seemed nasty fancy snogging your daughter's ex all-round the house. Why do they keep having more and more kids they are weirdos.Barrie gave Tony the boot very quickly when he fell ill.
I think the way Tony is treated is appalling, Barrie goes it became platonic, like that's fine. The poor guy has cancer, so he wasn't up for it 24/7 so is kicked to the kerb. It's so horrible, and the kids accepting it, weird!
I wanted to like them too, I remember when kids were born, it was a huge deal. So disappointing how they've turned out.

And those corn beef legs 🤢
She's a low rent Katie Price

OtherMoon

VIP Member
They repulse me, it was very clear early on in the documentaries that the family was utterly dysfuctiuonal. The children came across very much as being objects to dress, parade around and as tools for the father to demonstrate their wealth rather than as children born because their fathers wanted a family. There didn't seem to be much nurturing going on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Tony always came across as the more sincere and nicer of the pair. Barrie was always brash and showing off. I have read about their rise to money but I’m flabbergasted they are worth as much as the article states (if that’s true of course) !

Saffron looks absolutely terrible, so bad that she would turn a man gay.

The Drewitt Barlows are so embarrassing and beyond desperate for fame, I suspect they massively exaggerate their wealth and spending, they are not worth £175 million.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Barry makes my stomach turn to be honest, why do this lot keep breeding all the time? All those tangled relationships, eg Barry in a sexual relationship with his daughter's ex makes my head spin surely deep down she must resent it and/or feel hurt. Maybe that is why she is having so much plastic surgery because her self esteem has been shattered.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I really don’t believe they are as minted as they say. Everything looks cheap. Their website is hilariously amateur. It obviously hasn’t been proof read and the photos arnt professional.

Reactions: 8