The Drewitt-Barlow family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anybody rember a few years ago when they was in the other place in florida tampa I think it was! There was a big storm forecast and he made a big thing about he’d took ppl in off the street? All happened to be young gay lads! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ha ha it’s like the most boring wedding going! The bride and groom are wearing the same outfit! Rebellion takes many forms….it must have killed him to write something positive 😂🤣😂

Reactions: 4
Do ya think so? Maybe? Hope they manage to get away and make a life away from Barrie’s narcissistic weirdness….

Don’t want to be rude but they look like a couple of flight attendants getting married in an airport chapel!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ha ha it’s like the most boring wedding going! The bride and groom are wearing the same outfit! Rebellion takes many forms….it must have killed him to write something positive 😂🤣😂
Where are you seeing the pictures ?

Do ya think so? Maybe? Hope they manage to get away and make a life away from Barrie’s narcissistic weirdness….

Don’t want to be rude but they look like a couple of flight attendants getting married in an airport chapel!

My first thought was I wonder where shes from as I'm sure the son must be a duel national and if he wants to get away from Barrie/the rest of them, then it would be easier if they're married and can move to say, England? Saying that, it looks like Barrie is planning on setting up permanently in England now with the new house and Scott seems to have set up a development company in the UK

Also how weird is it that Barrie has a much older son from a "hetro" relationship before he met Tony. Apparently he didn't know about him for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No idea what’s going on with that wedding but the whole thing looks very forced and unnatural… no real interaction between the two- just seems verrrry strange and cold. Another odd set up which makes very little sense. No congrats from the twin sister posted either- just odd, very odd. Big difference in Saffron’s post with her current boyfriend.

You’re right it really is odd! He’s normally making a big thing out of going for a meal etc. I find this man appalling, the children are just trophies until he gets bored and has some more. The kids never look happy the younger ones who barely register anymore, i imagine they will have plenty to tell a therapist in a few years time! Oh yes and the adult son who he didn’t know about! can’t make sense of any of it!…..

The son and his Mrs look like the leaders of a team of hotel managers at a low-rate resort 🤣

Barrie himself loves a blue suit. She’s also wearing a blue suit at one of his Christmas parties…

Since that family seems to outsource the messy business of gestation and childbirth, it’s probably a surrogate!

Barrie now worth 175million 😂😂😂😂.

Bless him, he’s really trying to make his family ‘happen’ but I think it’s all smoke and mirrors which is why no-one is biting. Plus they’re all just a bit dull!

Love the description of Saffron’s wedding- no luxury I can see. Cheap suits all round.

• Haha
Very low key for the vain Saffron and i’m still surprised she is carrying her own baby !!!

All the money that her daddies have and she looks like a council estate chav