The Drewitt-Barlow family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scar right through to the hips and a re-stiched belly button. She's done well to edit every single photo but if you've seen a tummy tuck before, you'll spot one a mile off.
Poor sod having that done at such a young age

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Saffron looks absolutely terrible, so bad that she would turn a man gay.

The Drewitt Barlows are so embarrassing and beyond desperate for fame, I suspect they massively exaggerate their wealth and spending, they are not worth £175 million.

Reactions: 9

The Drewitt Barlows are so embarrassing and beyond desperate for fame, I suspect they massively exaggerate their wealth and spending, they are not worth £175 million.
so superficial they are unbelievable

She already did turn her man gay LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another (probably paid for) DM article today about their £4mil Christmas presents and a flat in Manchester for their baby 😂 ffs just why??? They so obviously crave fame. I think people were interested at first, then being a gay couple and adopting was a lovely story really. Now it’s just like WTF???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another (probably paid for) DM article today about their £4mil Christmas presents and a flat in Manchester for their baby 😂 ffs just why??? They so obviously crave fame. I think people were interested at first, then being a gay couple and adopting was a lovely story really. Now it’s just like WTF???
Why does their baby need a flat?

• Haha
  • Sick
Having just seen the headline about what they've spent on Christmas presents...they are just gleefully rubbing their wealth in people's faces, aren't they? What nasty people. I'm not even angry or jealous, I pity anypne who is that fixated on wealth.

Reactions: 7
Having just seen the headline about what they've spent on Christmas presents...they are just gleefully rubbing their wealth in people's faces, aren't they? What nasty people. I'm not even angry or jealous, I pity anypne who is that fixated on wealth.
I really feel like they’re doing it to be famous- give us the shock factor. I think they’re probably so self obsessed they don’t even think/ worry about how they come across as long as they’re in the paper. I just think they’ll think everyone is interested in their mega-wealthy OTT lifestyle. When really most people just think it’s all a bit vulgar. Like my mum used to say “know the difference between those that laugh with you to those who laugh at you”.

I really feel like they’re doing it to be famous- give us the shock factor. I think they’re probably so self obsessed they don’t even think/ worry about how they come across as long as they’re in the paper. I just think they’ll think everyone is interested in their mega-wealthy OTT lifestyle. When really most people just think it’s all a bit vulgar. Like my mum used to say “know the difference between those that laugh with you to those who laugh at you”.
like him bragging about shagging his daughters boyfriend, which turned out to be a lie.

who does that?

like him bragging about shagging his daughters boyfriend, which turned out to be a lie.

who does that?
That was the first thing I remembered when I saw the name in the headlines.

I find this family incredibly disturbing!

Reactions: 3
I think they’re after a reality TV series. It’s all a bit 2005 isn’t it- were so crazeeeee come look at us.

• Haha
Except no one gives a tit, they keep placing these paid articles but I never see them on tv

• Haha
They are like all these other articles I see of "I am spending xxxxx on my kids and people hate me for it" shite that is everywhere! All for attention seeking. This family turn my stomach though, it is such a fucked up situation all around with the ex boyfriend now being with the dad etc.....

Reactions: 5