The Drewitt-Barlow family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad there is a thread for this family !!!

As someone said earlier why are they trying to make Saffron happen? She is a weird one constantly talking about her daddy having sex with her ex 🤢

A lad i worked with was offered money to be in a threesome with Barrie & Tony, this was going back around 8 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m so glad there is a thread for this family !!!

As someone said earlier why are they trying to make Saffron happen? She is a weird one constantly talking about her daddy having sex with her ex 🤢

A lad i worked with was offered money to be in a threesome with Barrie & Tony, this was going back around 8 years.
Christ, I wonder if the boyfriend is on the payroll? I think he used to be an assistant. I bet he's just got a promotion.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t believe they are as minted as they say. Everything looks cheap. Their website is hilariously amateur. It obviously hasn’t been proof read and the photos arnt professional.

Reactions: 8
They repulse me, it was very clear early on in the documentaries that the family was utterly dysfuctiuonal. The children came across very much as being objects to dress, parade around and as tools for the father to demonstrate their wealth rather than as children born because their fathers wanted a family. There didn't seem to be much nurturing going on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I gather that the latest addition to the family is called Valentina after Barrie's favourite drag queen in Ru Paul's drag race🙄. It also makes me wonder what attracted young Scott to overweight, unattractive and getting old Barrie?£££££££££ 🤔

Reactions: 12
We always know the cost of everything- very very specific and always thousands or millions of dollars. I wonder if that is direct reporting or speculation?!

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread after watching this tit show of a family on Below Deck: Sailing Yacht. I am surprised this thread isn’t more active because this family is something else entirely. After reading up on them, all I can say is wow. They give the Kardashians a run for their money when it comes to trashiness. I feel so bad for all their kids, even the adult ones. They never stood a chance being raised in such a dysfunctional environment. Barrie is the worst. Who tells their 10yo kid (who isn’t even fat) that they’re going to fat camp after their holiday? Comments like that stay with you. Those kids looked broken on BD. And uncomfortable for parts of it (particularly during the drag show).

There’s something seriously wrong with this family. Seems like they only had kids for the wrong reasons, to be in the limelight and to have an army of mini-mes to treat like dolls. Not because they genuinely wanted a family. It really disgusts me that they keep bringing children into this environment where husbands have boyfriends, dads steal their daughters friends/ex’s and then proposes to them to marry when their current husband passes away. Their boyfriends also have boyfriends. I can barley make sense of it, Its a mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just found this thread after watching this tit show of a family on Below Deck: Sailing Yacht. I am surprised this thread isn’t more active because this family is something else entirely. After reading up on them, all I can say is wow. They give the Kardashians a run for their money when it comes to trashiness. I feel so bad for all their kids, even the adult ones. They never stood a chance being raised in such a dysfunctional environment. Barrie is the worst. Who tells their 10yo kid (who isn’t even fat) that they’re going to fat camp after their holiday? Comments like that stay with you. Those kids looked broken on BD. And uncomfortable for parts of it (particularly during the drag show).

There’s something seriously wrong with this family. Seems like they only had kids for the wrong reasons, to be in the limelight and to have an army of mini-mes to treat like dolls. Not because they genuinely wanted a family. It really disgusts me that they keep bringing children into this environment where husbands have boyfriends, dads steal their daughters friends/ex’s and then their boyfriends also have boyfriends. Its a mess.
Where can I watch their programme please?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Saffron is the new Bride of Wildenstein in training

having a daughter myself I could never see myself encouraging her to have plastic surgery as that article states.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Where can I watch their programme please?
Below Deck is on Hayu. They do a 1 month free trial. The season you’re looking for is Below Deck: Sailing Yacht series 2. They come on about 3/4 episodes in. They are some of the worst guests I’ve ever seen on this show and that really is saying something!

Reactions: 4

There’s something seriously wrong with this family. Seems like they only had kids for the wrong reasons, to be in the limelight and to have an army of mini-mes to treat like dolls. Not because they genuinely wanted a family. It really disgusts me that they keep bringing children into this environment where husbands have boyfriends, dads steal their daughters friends/ex’s and then proposes to them to marry when their current husband passes away. Their boyfriends also have boyfriends. I can barley make sense of it, Its a mess.
So has Tony (who was Barrie's husband when they first had kids) died? I know he had been unwell for awhile.

Don’t know why, but I actually don’t know if I believe anything this guy says any more. All just seems so carefully crafted for maximum shock value/effect! It’s all millions this, thousands that yet nothing they post seems to back it up. Sure, nice cars and big house but that’s it really. I dunno it’s gripping stuff though I’m oddly fascinated by his motivations. Does he just want to be acknowledged by absolutely everyone as a REALLY RICH GUY who has LOADS of money and work himself into A-list circles, or…..?! I just dont get it! 😂

• Sick
Barrie comes across as a bull shitter and not a very nice one. Yes they have the wealth but absolutely no class at all.

Don’t know why, but I actually don’t know if I believe anything this guy says any more. All just seems so carefully crafted for maximum shock value/effect! It’s all millions this, thousands that yet nothing they post seems to back it up. Sure, nice cars and big house but that’s it really. I dunno it’s gripping stuff though I’m oddly fascinated by his motivations. Does he just want to be acknowledged by absolutely everyone as a REALLY RICH GUY who has LOADS of money and work himself into A-list circles, or…..?! I just dont get it! 😂
Its so vulgar to brag about money in the way he does 🤢

Its nice that Tony has found someone new though

Reactions: 4
Tony always came across as the more sincere and nicer of the pair. Barrie was always brash and showing off. I have read about their rise to money but I’m flabbergasted they are worth as much as the article states (if that’s true of course) !

Reactions: 9
If they truly are spending at the rate they suggest, and they started with £40m, then it’s going to run out at some point if they spend hundreds of thousands a week. Maybe they got lucky investing. It doesn’t really add up. Why they wouldn’t value an education for their kids I don’t understand.

Reactions: 3