The Drewitt-Barlow family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure Tony invested in Bitcoin back before it got big and has been able to cash in the big bucks as a result. They are so tacky though. Money doesn’t buy taste clearly.

Reactions: 4
Im sure Tony invested in Bitcoin back before it got big and has been able to cash in the big bucks as a result. They are so tacky though. Money doesn’t buy taste clearly.
Yes I read that too…. although they were supposedly already worth £40million before they left the UK years ago!!! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Aye I read he cashed out £90million from a relatively small investment into bitcoin but gifted the vast majority of it to all the kids.

He must have a life insurance policy that'll be due paying out when he dies, do these things work relative to how rich you are I've no idea?

I ended up here due to below deck also, Barrie is very unlikeable. Tony & most of the kids seemed ok. I kind of like their bizarre blended household though. I think tit like that is the future.

He's undoubtedly got

Reactions: 2
Barry makes my stomach turn to be honest, why do this lot keep breeding all the time? All those tangled relationships, eg Barry in a sexual relationship with his daughter's ex makes my head spin surely deep down she must resent it and/or feel hurt. Maybe that is why she is having so much plastic surgery because her self esteem has been shattered.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

This story is so confusing. So the first 5 kids are Tony & Barrie’s, 6th is Barrie & Scott’s, kids 7/8/9 will be Barrie Tony & Scott’s ???

🤯🤯🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s beyond spoilt/privileged!

If you look at old videos she comes across as really sweet esp the love she has for her grandad

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ok so I have had to go and find the Below deck episodes and I can't believe how rude Barrie is! They know that they are on a boat (yacht?) not in a restaurant with a huge kitchen and the demands that they are making are ott. There is no gratitude at all and the way that he is leering over a clearly uncomfortable deckhand is not ok at all!

I have people who work for me and I don't care how much you are paying - you don't treat my staff as a piece of meat!

Ok rant over 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m pro-surgery as long as you’re doing it for the right reasons (ie yourself and don’t take it too seriously) but this headline is sad.

I do think the family is minted, but they’re also exaggerating things. Maybe the journalists writing the stories are also encouraging it because as someone who’s had surgery in the US I know a bbl doesn’t cost 30,000, not even close.

Some of the crazy numbers are being thrown around for attention. This girl is going to end up with serious issues unless she gets a grip and learns to appreciate and value what’s really important, not just selling stories for fame and focusing on the material things.

Shows that although one dad is obviously really intelligent, he’s a fame bleep and wants to be a celeb deep down, not for talent but for notoriety.

6EC05116-883D-46A2-9D9A-0855E454B862.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I remember watching the documentary they did years ago when Barrie & Tony were still together they have such a weird dynamic. I’m not saying they’re skint but I definitely don’t think they’re as loaded as they make out, Saffron is a millionaire through her dads yet she’s wearing PLT.

Reactions: 3
I remember watching the documentary they did years ago when Barrie & Tony were still together they have such a weird dynamic. I’m not saying they’re skint but I definitely don’t think they’re as loaded as they make out, Saffron is a millionaire through her dads yet she’s wearing PLT.
I don’t think being a millionaire means you have to stop wearing high street. I don’t doubt that they have the money given the lifestyle we see. You need a lot of money to have all of the stuff they have.

I don’t think being a millionaire means you have to stop wearing high street. I don’t doubt that they have the money given the lifestyle we see. You need a lot of money to have all of the stuff they have.
Oh I know that it’s maybe just me if I had a mil in the bank I wouldn’t be floating around in a £4.99 bralette. I don’t know you can get a lot of things on finance and rent cars/private jets.