The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We go on hiatus after this episode until January” - Pete

Like, haven’t you been on hiatus since freaking Nov? 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 17
Completely speculation but I am convinced Panda is part of a deal to turn the show over and it’s currently in a transitional stage for the audience to adjust. It doesn’t make sense why he promotes Panda’s website, etc. I also feel like the timing lines up with John and Kevin no longer showing up. They showed up like once to promote an ABD group trip they needed to fill. Again speculating but I bet they don’t see value in the time investment if the transition is already in the work.
I've kind of thought something along these lines except Pete stops all shows except the weekly and starts to sponsor independent YT like Panda. He could reign in costs and cut off anyone who isn't performing to desired metrics.

Well, that was an... interesting show today.

Reactions: 1
A while back Pete announced he was no longer doing the shows and he would rotate hosts. It was years and might have even been pre video. I think it was at the same time he handed over running of wdwinfo to Corey.

I remember that lasting maybe a few months and then he came back. I wish I remembered how long ago that was but I'm thinking pre-2015. I'm not sure if he missed it or realized at the time there was no one capable of hosting the show regularly without him.

If I had my way the show would be Pete, John (with or without Kevin frankly), Theresa, Cathy, Corey, Ryno, and Craig but with him behind the production board. I can't believe no one was capable of getting that show online without Craig a few weeks back. How can Ryno not know how to produce a show after all these years. I have never done any production but I guarantee I could learn everything I need to know in about a month to at least get the thing on the air.

Reactions: 7
Have they stopped the Universal show completely? I know kylie had her baby but they didn't think to pre-record any? Or Ryno can't do a few alone? Craig has done some solo. What exactly does Ryno do to earn his pay?

Reactions: 2
Have they stopped the Universal show completely? I know kylie had her baby but they didn't think to pre-record any? Or Ryno can't do a few alone? Craig has done some solo. What exactly does Ryno do to earn his pay?
Legit.

No effort at all on Rynos end what a worthless person

Reactions: 4
DVC channel - no pete for 3 weeks, last video 6 days ago
Disney Cruise channel - nothing posted for 3 weeks
DIS unplugged - nothing posted for 5 days, last dining review 2 weeks ago and only one brief appearance by pete in like 4 weeks.

Sad to see how this very popular disney channel has degenerated.
And if Panda, Rhyno and Erika are full time, what the hell? (Obvi, craig out on paternity leave)
I get what you are saying but I wouldn't say based on views and that it been around for a long time that it's a very popular channel. I mean really their views are low.

Reactions: 2
Whines and dines.
RYNO AND ERICA are useless

The show should be Pete, Kevin, John, Teressa, Kathy with the kids ryno and Craig in the nook producing

They gave up on everything . They really need to bring Dustin West back somehow

Reactions: 3
It used to be that the last show of the season was like a work Christmas party. Reflecting on the year with a holiday theme.
What the hell was this? Pete, a soft talker who makes no sense, and 2 cardboard cut outs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get what you are saying but I wouldn't say based on views and that it been around for a long time that it's a very popular channel. I mean really their views are low.
yes fair point! If you compare to the Mammoth Club, that literally just started, their views are abysmal. And the Mammoth Club is a smaller team

It used to be that the last show of the season was like a work Christmas party. Reflecting on the year with a holiday theme.
What the hell was this? Pete, a soft talker who makes no sense, and 2 cardboard cut outs.
Only one who gave that show some life was Theresa

Reactions: 6
Something that bugged me is Erika on the episode. It was very unprofessional to antagonize people who were against the Splash Mountain overlay. She went way too hard on the "I don't care"s and then that smile at the camera.

I even agree that the ride is problematic in nature and re-theming is the best way to go. I just also believe that most people who disagree with it are not racist and just have a different POV. It came off as a "my side won" kind of dunk. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what it looked like to me.

Regardless, it's a bad look for a business that is trying to make money. To contrast, Pete's "wash the racism away" was hilarious because it made light of the situation without attacking the people who disagree. That's the difference, nuance.

• Heart
Something that bugged me is Erika on the episode. It was very unprofessional to antagonize people who were against the Splash Mountain overlay. She went way too hard on the "I don't care"s and then that smile at the camera.

I even agree that the ride is problematic in nature and re-theming is the best way to go. I just also believe that most people who disagree with it are not racist and just have a different POV. It came off as a "my side won" kind of dunk. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what it looked like to me.

Regardless, it's a bad look for a business that is trying to make money. To contrast, Pete's "wash the racism away" was hilarious because it made light of the situation without attacking the people who disagree. That's the difference, nuance.
Someone should tell her that one side of her hair is shorter than the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
From the patreon show, the wedding is in September so they can do Honolulu to Sydney cruise as their honeymoon. He wants the wedding at Portifino Bay. Gio says plan whatever you like. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A while back Pete announced he was no longer doing the shows and he would rotate hosts. It was years and might have even been pre video. I think it was at the same time he handed over running of wdwinfo to Corey.

I remember that lasting maybe a few months and then he came back. I wish I remembered how long ago that was but I'm thinking pre-2015. I'm not sure if he missed it or realized at the time there was no one capable of hosting the show regularly without him.

If I had my way the show would be Pete, John (with or without Kevin frankly), Theresa, Cathy, Corey, Ryno, and Craig but with him behind the production board. I can't believe no one was capable of getting that show online without Craig a few weeks back. How can Ryno not know how to produce a show after all these years. I have never done any production but I guarantee I could learn everything I need to know in about a month to at least get the thing on the air.
I remember that brief "retirement/transition". It was for a few months, and I recall when he came back he said basically that he didn't realize how much he would miss doing the shows and that it had recharged him. Maybe Rufio knows what was really going on at the time, if not all I have is what Pete said at the time.

Its strange how things butterfly. When whatever happened with John and Kevin's dining reviews happened it sort of set off a chain of events. People would post on the Boards about wanting the Kevin and John reviews and Kevin would reply and basically say talk to Pete, that it was not their decision to stop doing the reviews. From then Kevin slowly lost interest in the shows, and he would start complaining about how he would have to stop what he was doing to drive an hour to Pete's house on Tuesdays for the show etc.etc. Uninterested Kevin is whatever, but John not coming to do the shows clearly hurt the channel, because it just leaves Pete to his own whims, which includes not doing the shows.

From the patreon show, the wedding is in September so they can do Honolulu to Sydney cruise as their honeymoon. He wants the wedding at Portifino Bay. Gio says plan whatever you like. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Oh yeah, that wedding is so not happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plan whatever you want Pete since you'll be paying 🎉

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.