The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was banned from Disboards for bringing up Sean on this site. Peteys ball washers are in full force over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s with people trying to discover who people are when we get such good information?

Reactions: 17
I would imagine Steve is kinda loyal to Pete, even now. I thought animalkingdumb was someone who used to be part of the team.

Are you saying Pete actually said the antisemitic remark on a podcast?
No, he said it while we were in the park. And I wouldn't call it an antisemitic remark. He said it more as a joke. I was just saying how he belittles people if they don't spend all of their money they way he does.

On another note, everytime Pete says, "that's why god invented staff," it makes me want to see him lose everything.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if Realtor.com's accuracy but it shows that in the past 24 months Sean has sold 60 houses with 3 current listings and Ruben has sold 65 and Danielle has sold 20 and Drake sold 35. The current employees shown on moving to Orlando's website are Ruben Razek and Danielle. Drake must not longer be working with them but some of his houses would've been sold under that company. Most of Sean's must be the same. That seems like a lot of houses so maybe its worth that much but that kind of success seems like it was only possible because of the pandemic pilgrammage to Florida and low interest rates. There's no way they would've sold that many with interest rates where they are now unless the prices of houses there has crashed. Like he got out of it while it was still at its highest value?

Its a lot of detail from way before Fiasco for it to be him. I think Steve Porter.
I was joking about the 10. My point being that they sold as you said because of the timing, not that they are some genius real estate company and also they are brand new. Not worth $1 mil. As to Pete having many streams of income...I don't count YouTube because the views are not great and I also doubt google ads on his forum amount to much. Not sure how he makes money with the travel agency as they have a terrible site and nobody returns emails but I guess it's their repeat customers. Can't comment on what he makes on DVC etc. The point is he is running a business and it makes money....this can be said of millions of Americans and their small to medium sized businesses but because he has a vanity show where he boasts and shows off trips etc which are a part of his business...I think people are convinced by the exaggeration of the wealth he portrays. It seems also a lot of his life he wasn't struggling financially so a little bit of wealth is a big deal.

Not sure if Realtor.com's accuracy but it shows that in the past 24 months Sean has sold 60 houses with 3 current listings and Ruben has sold 65 and Danielle has sold 20 and Drake sold 35. The current employees shown on moving to Orlando's website are Ruben Razek and Danielle. Drake must not longer be working with them but some of his houses would've been sold under that company. Most of Sean's must be the same. That seems like a lot of houses so maybe its worth that much but that kind of success seems like it was only possible because of the pandemic pilgrammage to Florida and low interest rates. There's no way they would've sold that many with interest rates where they are now unless the prices of houses there has crashed. Like he got out of it while it was still at its highest value?
Are you sure they sold those houses or they were just buyer's agents? There's a big difference.

Reactions: 1
Our friends across the pond use the term "bleep" quite liberally....Hi Oliver!

We know Penis Pete looks down to people with less money....theres quite a few on the show that does the same as well....Theyve shown their true feelings towards the "All Star" hotels.

I was gonna say Oliver too!! I sure hope so, he was a cutie.

Reactions: 2
What’s with people trying to discover who people are when we get such good information?
I think mostly for the fun of speculating but if it keeps them from sharing then its time to stop guessing.
Are you sure they sold those houses or they were just buyer's agents? There's a big difference.
I didn't know theres a difference. I just googled Sean Faulk realtor and the page popped up and had the info at the bottom so I looked for everyone else.

Reactions: 4
didn't know theres a difference. I just googled Sean Faulk realtor and the page popped up and had the info at the bottom so I looked for everyone else.
Yeah, so Florida is a split commission state. So the listing agent (the agent who the homeowner asks to sell the house) usually gets between 5-6% of the selling price. However, if a buyer is represented by a buyer’s agent (which Sean has said in the past they mostly do) the selling agent has to split typically 2% of the 6% commission with the buyer’s agent. Then your broker gets a piece and the company you contract with (Remax, etc).

I didn’t take the time to inspect all the sales, but I’d suspect 90%+ of those transactions are the MTO agents representing buyers, not sellers.

Not taking anything away from them (I think Sean has did really well), but in terms of company value that’d be important on how much commission they were earning on each transaction.

Reactions: 2
I was banned from Disboards for bringing up Sean on this site. Peteys ball washers are in full force over there.
I just got banned for calling out their lack of content... What do these people do all week? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just got banned for calling out their lack of content... What do these people do all week? lol
Would be interested to know how people like Ryno and a few others are paid. Is it salary or based or on the actual work they do? I assume someone like Craig is salary with benefits but there are others that seem very inconsistent with content they contribute

Reactions: 3
What did you say? Haha they are so sensitive over at the Dis!

🤣 😂 What did you say that got you banned?! They are so sensitive. Then again, I'm not surprised.

• Haha
Right? Deni now works a different day job at GKTW and is putting out 2 or 3 videos a week on her channel.

Reactions: 5
I hope Pete isn’t paying these people much because this is some garbage content and lack of content that is justifying any sort of salary. Without Craig it seems like the channel is being left to die besides a one hour show on Tuesday?

Reactions: 7
The channel is in the worst shape it's ever been in. I wonder if Ryno and Craig ever look into different job opportunities.

Reactions: 6
The channel is in the worst shape it's ever been in. I wonder if Ryno and Craig ever look into different job opportunities.
Even though I said Craig shouldn’t be in front of the camera I never took away how talented he is in shooting video, editing, and producing programming. He’s not an on air personality and I won’t budge from that. Ryno just isn’t talented, and while he use to be fun and energetic he’s now a complaining and nasty person I don’t enjoy him anymore at all.

Reactions: 5
Even though I said Craig shouldn’t be in front of the camera I never took away how talented he is in shooting video, editing, and producing programming. He’s not an on air personality and I won’t budge from that. Ryno just isn’t talented, and while he use to be fun and energetic he’s now a complaining and nasty person I don’t enjoy him anymore at all.
Hi Ryno.

Would be interested to know how people like Ryno and a few others are paid. Is it salary or based or on the actual work they do? I assume someone like Craig is salary with benefits but there are others that seem very inconsistent with content they contribute
As far as I have heard it is salary based, which is insane with how little content they are producing lately

Ryno has actually been doing quite a few videos on his own channel which has been interesting. Surely there’s parks content to be made…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.