The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete sick yet again. Starting to loose count on how many times he has had a fever, migraine, cough this year. Just leave the show to Panda, honestly
I don't bother watching if Petes not there. This show/channel are basically dead to me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't bother watching if Petes not there. This show/channel are basically dead to me
I'm the opposite, I enjoy the shows more when Pete isn't the host. It was nice to see Mary Jo this week, I miss the Disneyland team!

I found it interesting Ryno said on the aftershow they don't get reimbursed for alcohol. I know for a while they've hinted they don't review alcohol but it wasn't always like that. I wonder when it changed and why.

Reactions: 9
Panda is a wayyyy better host of the Tuesday show. I don't mind him at all, and would like an Off the Rails with him, Craig, Ryno, and Teresa. The lady today was also pretty good.

I really get tired of Erica. She doesn't add anything to these weekly shows.

Reactions: 11
I found it interesting Ryno said on the aftershow they don't get reimbursed for alcohol. I know for a while they've hinted they don't review alcohol but it wasn't always like that. I wonder when it changed and why.
Knowing Pete he was worried about some type of liability from employees drinking as part of thier job.

Reactions: 2
Knowing Pete he was worried about some type of liability from employees drinking as part of thier job.
Also probably due to his alcoholism, but I think the combo of that and the risk for the company, it makes sense.

Reactions: 3
This makes sense, especially with having company insurance. Also, most businesses don't reimburse alcohol for employees. Although, you can't tell me Pete didn't business expense the Star Wars drink, LOL!

• Haha
This makes sense, especially with having company insurance. Also, most businesses don't reimburse alcohol for employees. Although, you can't tell me Pete didn't business expense the Star Wars drink, LOL!
Yeah, it's not unusual. When we have a business lunch, if someone gets a drink they have to get it on a separate tab and it gets paid by them personally.

Panda is a wayyyy better host of the Tuesday show. I don't mind him at all, and would like an Off the Rails with him, Craig, Ryno, and Teresa. The lady today was also pretty good.

Sounds like an amazing idea! They do seem to go more off track when Pete is not there which is great. But yes, please be done with Erica😴

Reactions: 4

@Southpaw33, the lady is Mary Jo Mellado Willey, who was part of the DIS UNPLUGGED Disneyland Edition along with Michael Bowling (Connecting With Walt podcast with Craig). They had a great show but I understand Pete ended it due to ratings or low Disneyland bookings through Dreams Unlimited Travel, methinks. 🤔 Notwithstanding, excellent show.

I doubt Pete was actually sick. He is more likely just in an emotional low state due to Sean getting married, etc. When he's in these emotional depressions, he can't do the shows. Does anyone remember when they did the "Beyond the Parks" segments where they did an Alaskan cruise, ABD backstage magic, and then aulani? Remember when they did the shows about the trip after and Dustin had to host because Pete was "unwell?"..well when they were at Aulani, Pete and Dustin had sex for the first time. And then Dustin freaked out about it afterwards. (I guess he didn't actually like Pete's pecker in his poop-shoot). Pete thought that they were gonna start dating, but Dustin was like "no, that was a mistake." And then Pete was too depressed to do those shows. What a mess haha

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Everyone keeps referring to Pete being so loaded. I'm not buying it. He runs a business, the same as many other Americans do. He runs it poorly too. So either there is an exaggeration going on of how loaded he is or he is making money some other way. I asked before and not sure if someone responded. How is it possible a newly formed real estate company is worth $1 million?

Reactions: 1
Everyone keeps referring to Pete being so loaded. I'm not buying it. He runs a business, the same as many other Americans do. He runs it poorly too. So either there is an exaggeration going on of how loaded he is or he is making money some other way. I asked before and not sure if someone responded. How is it possible a newly formed real estate company is worth $1 million?
I don't know that it actually is worth $1 million, but if I'm a bitter, vindictive person trying to screw over my ex/business partner then why not say the business is worth that? You either use that as a way of keeping them near you cos they can't afford to pay this fictional price tag, or they cough up the cash and you're rich?

I don't know that it actually is worth $1 million, but if I'm a bitter, vindictive person trying to screw over my ex/business partner then why not say the business is worth that? You either use that as a way of keeping them near you cos they can't afford to pay this fictional price tag, or they cough up the cash and you're rich?
True.
I wouldn't pay 2 cents for it. What did they sell...10 houses?

Reactions: 1
I doubt Pete was actually sick. He is more likely just in an emotional low state due to Sean getting married, etc. When he's in these emotional depressions, he can't do the shows. Does anyone remember when they did the "Beyond the Parks" segments where they did an Alaskan cruise, ABD backstage magic, and then aulani? Remember when they did the shows about the trip after and Dustin had to host because Pete was "unwell?"..well when they were at Aulani, Pete and Dustin had sex for the first time. And then Dustin freaked out about it afterwards. (I guess he didn't actually like Pete's pecker in his poop-shoot). Pete thought that they were gonna start dating, but Dustin was like "no, that was a mistake." And then Pete was too depressed to do those shows. What a mess haha
I got to give Pete credit for bagging Dustin… I always thought Dustin was a sharp looking guy. Poor Dustin.

It's that he is valuing the company at 1 Million Dollars. I believe the company was selling a pretty good volume of homes in the last 3 years when the market was booming, I think Sean confirmed that. I could see how he could get to a Million dollar valuation when trying to get someone to buy his share.

As far as his overall wealth, he's not Bill Gates, but I can buy that he is doing pretty well for himself. He's got a lot of streams of revenue coming in. He's got the travel agency, the real estate company, whatever revenue he generates from youtube, whatever little advertising he still gets on disboards. He's also got over 2,000 patreon supporters. I would guess just the Patreon itself is generating over 10,000 a month.

Plus he has the DVC Rental Store Advertising/Sponsorship. There is definitely some sort of business entaglement/arrangement going on with those guys. Nick (the guy who I believe owns the Rental Store) his wife is a Realtor and I know they were somehow entangled with Pete in the Real Estate because I think that is where he was hanging his license when he became a realtor. Also at some point they started using the Moving to Orlando channel to showcase properties or land that Nick was involved in developing. I dont have any personal knowledge, just read between the lines while watching the shows. I wonder where that relationship is right now, because Nick was on the channel ALOT when they began the sponsorship and then it died off. Nick always came across to me as someone who would sell timeshares. (I didnt mind the prior DVC Show sponsor (he came across much more genuine and likeable)

A hottie? He serviced Pete.

Hi Fiasco!

I have to be honest, when a Tuesday afternoon rolls around I can't decide if I'm happy or unhappy when Pete isn't there. I think a lot has happened lately and him not showing up is huge (obviously he showed up right after Chapek's departure, but there's so much residual from that that normally he'd love to speculate on...). That being said as long as there is a large enough panel, I'm always entertained. But if this is a crybaby pattern of behavior shown over many years and many relationships, I just feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 2
True.
I wouldn't pay 2 cents for it. What did they sell...10 houses?
Not sure if Realtor.com's accuracy but it shows that in the past 24 months Sean has sold 60 houses with 3 current listings and Ruben has sold 65 and Danielle has sold 20 and Drake sold 35. The current employees shown on moving to Orlando's website are Ruben Razek and Danielle. Drake must not longer be working with them but some of his houses would've been sold under that company. Most of Sean's must be the same. That seems like a lot of houses so maybe its worth that much but that kind of success seems like it was only possible because of the pandemic pilgrammage to Florida and low interest rates. There's no way they would've sold that many with interest rates where they are now unless the prices of houses there has crashed. Like he got out of it while it was still at its highest value?

Hi Fiasco!
Its a lot of detail from way before Fiasco for it to be him. I think Steve Porter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.