The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete is such a terrible human being I'm surprised there aren't more DisUnplugged refugees over here. I would love to know the honest truth about Pete's financial situation, I just don't see the travel agency or social media stuff pulling in that much money to support the over the top spending and flexing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes cause dads are known for their maturity. Craig has opinions and yes sometimes they make no sense but I actually think he’s right more so than Pete.
Anyone notice TimDim tweeting welcome to the club to Craig?
@ItsDeLiCiOuS I have noticed it and was quite surprised indeed! 🤔 At least Craig and Kylie will know what not to do!😜😉 I am so happy for Craig and Kylie!🥰

Reactions: 2
Pete is such a terrible human being I'm surprised there aren't more DisUnplugged refugees over here. I would love to know the honest truth about Pete's financial situation, I just don't see the travel agency or social media stuff pulling in that much money to support the over the top spending and flexing
I think that is such a great question about the finances, Pete and John/Kevin have all been on vacations it seems like the whole year. If Sean sees this, congrats on your marriage and getting the help/tools to move forward in your personal life and career. I'm looking forward to seeing your new business and videos. I was shocked to see your husband in the Dis studio on the MTO video, but your explanation made sense.

You really said something interesting about Pete showing the opposite of love is indifference. That is what so many of us have seen in the last year, do you think that Covid took that much of a toll on him that he is disinterested in the business now? Also, any insight if Panda was brought in to buy out his side of Dreams/The Dis since he had his own thing going on. I thought about your description of how you were treated when you first started and Panda seems like the star employee right now, dropping everything to go on cruises and other events with Pete. I know he is married, and it is not a romantic thing, but it is kind of over the top of how much time he was spending with him. I kind of feel that he had to take the place of Fiasco being on call with him to do stuff. It all seems so exhausting after the initial fun wears off and you have other responsibilities. Also, do you know how Erika was brought into the fold, I don't get what brought her in.

Reactions: 3
It'll be interesting to see if Pete makes it to the Tuesday show given tonight's news about Iger's return. I'm sure he'd hate to miss the chance to talk about how he's glad Disney's board listened to his advice and how happy his best friend Josh D'Amaro is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't get the impression Pete gives a tit about his channel(s) or Disney parks any longer. He just uses the Tuesday show to stroke his own ego by loudly repeating his opinions (stated as facts, between burps) and making sure we know how much money he spends on cruises and jewelry and boyfriends.
When was the last time Pete was in a park ? lol/ 2015?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He only cares about cruising anymore. He claims people should cruise instead but it’s not the same thing Pete. It’s just not. And we all can’t afford the concierge elite status rooms you can either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There were times in previous years where he'd jump on YouTube live when big Disney news broke. No bigger news than this and ... nothing. Time to wind the channel down, Pete.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There were times in previous years where he'd jump on YouTube live when big Disney news broke. No bigger news than this and ... nothing. Time to wind the channel down, Pete.
The best we will get is a unprofessional looking Erika making a tiktok about the news😂

Reactions: 3
He only cares about cruising anymore. He claims people should cruise instead but it’s not the same thing Pete. It’s just not. And we all can’t afford the concierge elite status rooms you can either.
If I’m going on a cruise, I’m not paying double just for the Disney name. I’ll stick to Royal. Pete has become SO self centered that he doesn’t care about any other experience but his own. He’s never cared about families with kids. On live shows, he would frequently dismiss people’s opinions when they would try to interject from a parent perspective. Your average family isn’t looking to book concierge suites on DCL. It’s the same issue a lot of people have with the Trackers. The travel info they’re provide isn’t useful at all.

The Tuesday show should be interested given the Bobpocalypse.

Reactions: 8
Craig just had his baby (congratulations!) so with him presumably on paternity leave, the team is going to have to step up to get out content about this. They have a brief story posted from Jackie, but we all know everyone wants to hear a Pete rant or rather the opposite. Is that a Pete rave?

Given that it's the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning on not having a Tuesday show.

Yep. There was a brief time when he was even doing live shows during Disney's Earnings Reports and discuss what was being announced.

It just goes to show how bad things are over there that the biggest story since Covid in March 2020 breaks and its basically just crickets???

Its amazing how little quality content they produce with such a large "team"

Reactions: 7
Craig just had his baby (congratulations!) so with him presumably on paternity leave, the team is going to have to step up to get out content about this. They have a brief story posted from Jackie, but we all know everyone wants to hear a Pete rant or rather the opposite. Is that a Pete rave?
I imagine the opposite is a Pete gloating 'I told you so'.

I'm surprised Pete didn't throw up a live stream so he can fan boy over his "friend" Josh D'Amaro and sing his praises

Yep. There was a brief time when he was even doing live shows during Disney's Earnings Reports and discuss what was being announced.

It just goes to show how bad things are over there that the biggest story since Covid in March 2020 breaks and its basically just crickets???

Its amazing how little quality content they produce with such a large "team"
It is telling that most other Disney channels covered this breaking news. This is something that is so big, I would have expected at least a few on The Dis to go live to discuss.

Reactions: 6
Whether or not they have a show this week, and if Pete is there, is a good barometer of the future of the show. If they/he can't be bothered after only the third CEO change since 1984 then I'm not sure what would move the needle.

Reactions: 8
It is telling that most other Disney channels covered this breaking news. This is something that is so big, I would have expected at least a few on The Dis to go live to discuss.
I think Craig would have if he wasn't enjoying being a new dad and maybe would have pulled Ryno on with him. I can see Deni joining them if she was still with the channel. What do Dis full-time staff members actually do for those 40 hours a week now? Erika can't be spending all that time on TikTok marketing strategy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.