Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
The theme of “the Dis is racist” seems to keep bubbling up here…I’m wondering what the reason is, besides lack of diversity on air? Making claims against them is pretty serious, and if that’s the only reason, doesn’t seem to add up. Now we know that Pete makes inappropriate jokes from what has been shared by insiders (like referring to particular religious affiliation and spending habits), but he certainly hasn’t come across as racist. The term is almost starting to lose its meaning because it’s thrown around so much…that’s not ok.

Reactions: 7

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
I'm so over this crap. They actually had someone on the panel today who didnt know magic kingdom has a railroad

Between lack of content, lack of knowledge, shitty attitudes- im done

Maybe tmrw we will get someone reviewing a hot dog like it came from Victoria and alberts
That guy on the after show said he didn’t eat potatoes. He ate corn but only on the cob, didn’t eat vegetables otherwise, loved hot dogs. I think Steve Porter had a more adventurous pallet.

• Haha
Well, it’s finally happened. I turned the show on to listen to it (I was in a work meeting when it was live) and saw that Pete was hosting and said “nope”. I’m pretty much over it when it comes to Pete being around. Of course, I’ve been finding the show more enjoyable whenever he’s been absent as of late.

I miss the Off the Rails lineup of Craig, Ryno, Deni and Jackie. That was the sweet spot for me.

Also, when the time comes:
“This week on ‘As Walt Disney World Turns’…”

Loueylouay

VIP Member
We'll we might not see Kevin again because who wants to drive across town for a Disney podcast where the host doesn't let anyone else talk and wants to talk about their wedding.
Also the negative talk about Sean was awkward and I don't think anybody agreed or was enthusiastic. It was odd.
What did they say about Sean? I couldn't find that part.

Murray9000

VIP Member
She said nothing and then once in awhile mumbled something. Julie was just as annoying talking about nothing and laughing so hard and abusing a southern drawl. Her exaggerated smile was ughh so cringe.
They both are awful and Julie has been awful longer. She for some reason cracks herself up with everything she says and it's not the least bit funny. Also, recently she dresses like everyday is Halloween. The green hair doesn't help.

• Haha

wtc50e

Chatty Member
Pete once told me that he could never afford to lose Craig, that Craig is indispensable to the whole Dis Unplugged. But Pete also doesn't really seem to care as much anymore either. And Panda is also trying to learn all of the producer role.
If he edited mollys videos that would be a dream team he’s a fabulous editor

Cinnamon1

He is. Wonder how she got around her non-compete.
Is there anyway he didn't think to have her sign one since she was going to GKTW and never thought she would create a channel? I was shocked she made one.

He didn't talk directly about Sean. He just emphasized how bad his last relationship was and how he wasn't getting his needs met at all. I wish I had the time stamp so I could quote correctly but it seems like he did everything but outright call Sean selfish. His name was not said.

• Wow
  • Angry

Ghost of Bob Varley

I have to be honest, if you didn't know Deni and came across that video, she comes across as kinda crazy. What about that video would make you want to watch the channel?

I don't know how upset Pete would be, I can only gather that her channel is going for a much more, Disney fulfills my life type of vibe. Much closer to the tone of what Lou Mongello does than what the Dis does (or at least did). Who knows, she may be offering life coaching weekend workshops soon.

cavamom

VIP Member
I don't mind seeing it either. From what I understood, they started booking rooms for 7 in 7 and covered the first few, but for some reason the staff kept getting sick so the rest were canceled? Not sure what that means but I think I read that somewhere or heard it in one of the videos in the last few weeks.
They came off of a cruise and right into 7in7. Panda for sure got Covid and maybe someone else? So they cancelled it so they didn’t spread it around anymore and then nothing. I’d love to see a well done 7in7 series like they did 8-10 years ago. If they’re just phoning it in like most things lately that they shouldn’t waste their time.

wtc50e

Chatty Member
What’s the tea on the guy Ben who was baking cookies and looked like he took his shit too seriously like the definition of a stuck up prick. He was unceremoniously dropped as well did Pete bake in that oven too?

• Haha

Cinnamon1

Haha I've never been part of the team...or have I?...

I sometimes feel sorry for Pete. He really does want to have someone to love and be with. It took him forever to get over Dustin. I once walked in on him curled up and crying on the couch because of Dustin. I think that's why Pete latched onto Sean so hard. Sean was supposed to kinda be his way to move on from Dustin. I'm sure Pete went on and on to Sean about Dustin...But in the end, Pete truly is a cunt. You should hear the way he talks about poor people...or just people that have any less money than he does. Or people that don't spend money like he does. I was once with him at the MK and got a free cup of water from a quick service restaurant and Pete said I'm as cheap as Jew for not buying a Dasani water.
Dasani water is gross, I would rather free tap water!

• Heart

What the What?!

Wow, good for her. I just subscribed.
@Cocobean9, thank you for posting the link! Thank you @Disfan92 for posting the notice! I had no idea that Deni was starting her own channel! I have immediately liked and subscribed. I truly adore Deni!😉 I do wonder how Pete will take this. But I think Ryno and Craig have their own YouTube channels, so it may not be a big deal! Or will it? Great point @Cinnamon1. 🤔

What the What?!

He is correct, I am emotionally immature and he should definitely stay away from me.

Also I rarely laugh out loud but Stay Out of the Damn Rehab made me audibly laugh
Ha! @The Mando, Nice one Sean! 😜🤣😂 I have always adored you and I am so very proud of your accomplishments! 🥳🫡 Remember, when they go low, you go high!😉

• Heart

autofocus

How about when he mentioned that the kid (not talking about a young baby here but when it grows up) will definitely not be brought to Disney? He did not want his child to like disney but the outdoors, national parks etc. Quite a shocking take for someone who is supposedly a park lover. Poor child
It sounds like he's talking through 'first-time parent goggles' I bet they said the kid won't be allowed to watch any TV or use an Ipad.

• Haha

Ghost of Bob Varley

There were times in previous years where he'd jump on YouTube live when big Disney news broke. No bigger news than this and ... nothing. Time to wind the channel down, Pete.
Yep. There was a brief time when he was even doing live shows during Disney's Earnings Reports and discuss what was being announced.

It just goes to show how bad things are over there that the biggest story since Covid in March 2020 breaks and its basically just crickets???

Its amazing how little quality content they produce with such a large "team"