Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I hit the Erica wall this week. I had it on in the background and zoned out when she started talking. What seemed like hours later, I realized she was still going on, repeating what she JUST said. I turned it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

wtc50e

Chatty Member
I hope Pete isn’t paying these people much because this is some garbage content and lack of content that is justifying any sort of salary. Without Craig it seems like the channel is being left to die besides a one hour show on Tuesday?

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Ugh bless Deni. She was such a breathing fresh air. I’m glad she was able to move on to something that seems to suit her a lot more. I miss her mom perspective though. It seems Julie doesn’t take the kids to the parks a lot and she has the youngest kids?

Cinnamon1

Anyone watch the Patreon show? It gets real tense between Erika and Craig multiple times. At one point he sound absolutely frustrated with her for telling him to send her a list of recommendations😂
Craig told her no and that she needs to learn by trial and error on good places in DL and Anaheim!

What the What?!

This is what started the downturn of the show. Kevin and John stopped going to the parks. Pete doesn't go to the parks. Ryno can't deal with the parks anymore. Craig, still goes to the parks, but is now openly miserable about it. Deni's no longer there.

This is a show/forums/website built around going to the parks at Disney World and no one on the team goes to the parks.

Remember when they would do the live shows on Tuesday and a segment would be to go one of the team actually in the park for a report on what was going on that day. The technology never really worked that great. But how did you go from that to where we are now, where no one even goes to the parks they are supposed to be discussing.
@Ghost of Bob Varley indeed! They used to send Steve Porter to the parks and his reporting was quite interesting, as he was also in the College Program. Even though Steve was not great on the dining reviews (he always ate Mac & Cheese), I appreciated the park content.

So since there seems to be many insiders here, anyone have the real scoop on Deni leaving for GKTW, but then starting her own channel?

I like Craig and hope he leaves, then I will probably stop watching completely except to see Pete do a scathing review of some place because I get a kick out of those. 😅
@Southpaw33 me too!😉 I second that emotion! That is the only reason I tolerate that show! If Pete’s not there to give a scathing review, I do not tune in! 😜 I never catch the live shows and fast forward later.

Last edited:

JaqAndGus

No idea how long they were actually married, but it was within a short period of time after John and Kevin got married.
That's interesting and even more illuminating about what is transpiring now. Maybe he wasn't jealous to the point of like wanting John back, but didn't like being "left behind" while others were getting married, happy and having families. Maybe he tried to force a timeline or move the relationship forward with Walter when it wasn't right.

I hope for Pete's sake, the same scenario hasn't played out here, that all those around him are moving forward (like Sean getting married) and he also wants to have something going on. It could be a coincidence, but again, something just feels off about this whole thing.

Last edited:

da_FUQ

A while back Pete announced he was no longer doing the shows and he would rotate hosts. It was years and might have even been pre video. I think it was at the same time he handed over running of wdwinfo to Corey.

I remember that lasting maybe a few months and then he came back. I wish I remembered how long ago that was but I'm thinking pre-2015. I'm not sure if he missed it or realized at the time there was no one capable of hosting the show regularly without him.

If I had my way the show would be Pete, John (with or without Kevin frankly), Theresa, Cathy, Corey, Ryno, and Craig but with him behind the production board. I can't believe no one was capable of getting that show online without Craig a few weeks back. How can Ryno not know how to produce a show after all these years. I have never done any production but I guarantee I could learn everything I need to know in about a month to at least get the thing on the air.

I just watched it. Ryno doesn’t come off badly in my opinion. For me it seemed like confirmation that Erica is exactly as she come off in the show and they’re all tired of her.
I think she turned quickly from innocent newbie to cocky know it all. Also, if you look at her social you can clearly tell she is trying hard to become an “influencer”

Just to balance out some of the negativity I just want to point out

- Alyssa the new girl was fantastic. I actually learned a few things from her
- Craig seems like a great guy and deserves better
- The Patreon really endeared me to Ryno.
- Panda doesn't move the needle for me but he seems like a genuine good guy
- Kathy is a sweetheart , same with Teresa.
Love Teresa! She is so funny! Craig did so much better this episode, maybe because Pete was not there?🤔
And agree about Alyssa, this is the type of new addition we need to the show.

Rufio'sGhost

This one definitely has my vote.
Dis unplugged 4: The Tigger King

As for Pete, definitely glad he's going to rehab. We'll see if it actually helps him in the asshole and pride department. I see him breaking off the Gio engagement if the rehab is at all useful to him.

cavamom

VIP Member
The dining channel is going away and dining reviews are going up on the unplugged channel instead. The explanation is that it was hard to be consistent posting on it which led to a lot of one contributor quick service reviews and less quality in the reviews.
Ummm…exactly what was said here within the last week or 2.
So whatever’s bugging you, let’s hear it. 😂

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The dining review today was interesting. Ryno hated Prime Time Cafe (I think mostly because of the way the servers interact and do the whole shtick instead of leaving you alone, which I get). Erica was there and she ordered the plant based option and Ryno got salmon but said he probably ordered the wrong thing because he didn't care for it (I bet he wanted to have the vegan option, but...). Erica was also really annoying in this one to me, but I really liked Teresa being in it. She is enjoyable to watch. I would rather have seen Craig, Ryno, Teresa, and Panda and no Erica.

pembertonheights

I can't recall if anyone mentioned this but on the Tuesday show in the chat Jackie said her family was leaving Florida. I guess there's no chance of her coming back to the shows.

• Sad
  • Wow

Loueylouay

VIP Member
The dining channel is going away and dining reviews are going up on the unplugged channel instead. The explanation is that it was hard to be consistent posting on it which led to a lot of one contributor quick service reviews and less quality in the reviews.
Ummm…exactly what was said here within the last week or 2.
So whatever’s bugging you, let’s hear it. 😂
Yes I said a few times how ridiculous it was to split up the channel. But brilliant businessman Pete came up with the idea probably just because he was bored. By the way what is with the obvious branded designer shirts lately?

• Haha

wtc50e

Chatty Member
The WDWNT YouTube channel is so informative and up to date I didn’t know a new milkshake shop opened at Cabana Bay! Ryno is so lazy you can’t swing by and make a half hour video? Instead we get archive footage of a room tour when he was thin.