Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wtc50e

Chatty Member
All the best to Pete that obviously does not absolve him of his shit behavior to his staff and Sean though

Reactions: 6

PoorKid

VIP Member
Glad to hear from you again Sean and you sound much happier and healthier. Even before I got to your paragraph about your own therapy, I was thinking how much Pete needed it for himself.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
I don't know about Katrina and Tyler but referring to your post in the last thread about Erika you are correct. She's not a fan favorite around tattle. She's boring, brings nothing to the show and doesn't move her mouth when she talks.
I’ve watched a few patreon shows and ryno and Craig seem to just ignore what she says or try to move on quickly. It’s clear they don’t like her much either.

I get what you are saying but I wouldn't say based on views and that it been around for a long time that it's a very popular channel. I mean really their views are low.
yes fair point! If you compare to the Mammoth Club, that literally just started, their views are abysmal. And the Mammoth Club is a smaller team

It used to be that the last show of the season was like a work Christmas party. Reflecting on the year with a holiday theme.
What the hell was this? Pete, a soft talker who makes no sense, and 2 cardboard cut outs.
Only one who gave that show some life was Theresa

Ghost of Bob Varley

His travel agency is successful based on timing and luck.
I see this alot and I think I have to disagree with it. Nowadays, the forums and agency seem dated and the podcast is running on fumes. But back when he and John started the Travel Agency and the forums and the podcast, there really wasn't anyone else who was doing it on that scale. Some of that is luck, but some of that is that they had the insight to do things that other people were not doing.

When I found the Dis, about 20 years ago, there was no social media and there was no place like it on the internet. It was the best Disney fan community forums and the best place to get Disney information.

Rufio'sGhost

I would imagine Steve is kinda loyal to Pete, even now. I thought animalkingdumb was someone who used to be part of the team.

Are you saying Pete actually said the antisemitic remark on a podcast?
No, he said it while we were in the park. And I wouldn't call it an antisemitic remark. He said it more as a joke. I was just saying how he belittles people if they don't spend all of their money they way he does.

On another note, everytime Pete says, "that's why god invented staff," it makes me want to see him lose everything.

• Sick
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
I agree. In the last show I watched with her she talked about how she had been coming to Disney with her family since she was a baby and then how she was a cast member. They then talked about some restaurants and she remarked how she hadn't eaten at any of them and looked at Pete. Like she was waiting in anticipation for him to say I will take you. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that someone who has been coming to Disney for 20-some-odd years AND who worked there hasn't done anything but ride attractions. ANDDD also talked about how there were a lot of attractions she hasn't done. Like how!?? Shes trying to come off like a newbie and it just ain't it,
To be fair Sean was the same way and he was HIRED as a travel agent for Disney...

How can you suggest things to clients when you've experienced next to nothing?

djc12b

Pete made an interesting side comment on Monday's DVC show (that's how I found them in the first place and I continue to be a fan of the DVC shows) when he introduced Panda and plugged his youtube channel about how Panda had the channel before he worked for Pete, so it basically wasn't a big deal, compared to if he started a channel while during or even after working for him. Wondering if that was some shade at Deni's new channel...

• Wow

moleson

Thank you! I will be at Epcot Christmas Day and NYE and I believe Animal the Wednesday in between. Feel free to say hi if you see me
Epcot is Christmas Eve and AK is Monday for us. In town until the 30th visiting my daughter who just moved to Orlando in August (renting in Windermere). When she is ready to buy I know who she will be calling. :)

• Heart

Cinnamon1

Yep. There was a brief time when he was even doing live shows during Disney's Earnings Reports and discuss what was being announced.

It just goes to show how bad things are over there that the biggest story since Covid in March 2020 breaks and its basically just crickets???

Its amazing how little quality content they produce with such a large "team"
It is telling that most other Disney channels covered this breaking news. This is something that is so big, I would have expected at least a few on The Dis to go live to discuss.

I like Craig and I like Ryno, I do get the criticism of both of them. I'm a similar age though and we have similar humor so I always enjoy when they both get to let loose. It is very clear they're both burnt out and in need of some sort of change.
Same. I hope that Pete gives Craig a good long time off for paternity leave. Craig has certainly earned it and spending time with his family & away from work stress will be good for him.

Ryno just seems to be a generally anxious person and the pandemic didn’t do him any favors. He needs a long non-Disney vacation. Go back home for a couple weeks and decompress. Massachusetts is lovely this time of year.

DVC channel - no pete for 3 weeks, last video 6 days ago
Disney Cruise channel - nothing posted for 3 weeks
DIS unplugged - nothing posted for 5 days, last dining review 2 weeks ago and only one brief appearance by pete in like 4 weeks.

Sad to see how this very popular disney channel has degenerated.
And if Panda, Rhyno and Erika are full time, what the hell? (Obvi, craig out on paternity leave)

True.
I wouldn't pay 2 cents for it. What did they sell...10 houses?
Not sure if Realtor.com's accuracy but it shows that in the past 24 months Sean has sold 60 houses with 3 current listings and Ruben has sold 65 and Danielle has sold 20 and Drake sold 35. The current employees shown on moving to Orlando's website are Ruben Razek and Danielle. Drake must not longer be working with them but some of his houses would've been sold under that company. Most of Sean's must be the same. That seems like a lot of houses so maybe its worth that much but that kind of success seems like it was only possible because of the pandemic pilgrammage to Florida and low interest rates. There's no way they would've sold that many with interest rates where they are now unless the prices of houses there has crashed. Like he got out of it while it was still at its highest value?

Hi Fiasco!
Its a lot of detail from way before Fiasco for it to be him. I think Steve Porter.

Last edited:
Pete still has his FB status as in a relationship.
Yeah but with Gio not following him on Instagram, a week without a show and Pete not on the two weeks before it seems like there might be trouble around Gio and maybe he just doesnt want to change the status. Unless Pete has been sick for 3 weeks which at that point how is he not dead.

Pete sick yet again. Starting to loose count on how many times he has had a fever, migraine, cough this year. Just leave the show to Panda, honestly

• Wow

Murray9000

VIP Member
Nothing against them, but they don't have the personalities to carry a show by themselves. It is sad to see Pete just give up on things that he was once excited about. That is a theme I see a lot with this channel, Pete starts things and then loses interest in a short time period.
Maybe he's just doing wedding planning.

• Haha

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
I feel like this is the case with everyone, unless they leave on their own will...they just kinda vanish.

Did anyone see Ryno's stream on his own channel last night? Anything good we missed?
I'm gonna watch it later today, I like Ryno :) He seems a lot happier on his own channel too.

Oh No, I love Santal 33. My boyfriend wears it all the time. Now every time he wears it I'm gonna think of tacky shirts and gold chains.

That anniversary stuff is crazy, clearly the only viewpoint that matters to Pete is his own.
Thank you again Sean!! 😘
Well, to be fair, anything by Le Labo is an EDP, which means it's potent and should be applied sparingly. Your BF probably wears it correctly, so it's pleasant. Pete strikes me as the kind of person who douses himself with half the bottle every time he leaves his house to go to Publix to cover up the cigarette smell and to fish for compliments, per Sean's quote.

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Is 50% even a good commission for the agent? Hell no would I do all the work that goes into a Disney vacation and not get paid for it. One of the reasons I stopped watching was because of the way Kevin would look down on people who couldn't afford ABD all the while he has a monopoly on the commissions, Kevin is out of touch with what middle class families with kids can afford. I can travel around Europe for weeks with my family for what an ABD trip costs