Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon1

I guess Erika has glommed onto Panda because Panda doesn't seem like he's going anywhere. He's firmly up Pete's ass.
Panda seems like Pete's star child right now, Sean alluded to this concept over there. It's almost like he is on call to go everywhere, on the show he talked about going with Pete recently to Sea World and he has been on all of Pete's cruises. Erika needs to be careful; she missed the Alaska cruise and she will not be attending Pete's Thanksgiving. Pete found out she will not be there on the show yesterday.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

shadee91762

VIP Member
yeah I meant just why they were suddenly let go. I know lots of people in the comments didn’t like them, I kind of assumed that was why at the time but I read the entire second thread and got the gist of how things work around there which not surprise me much.

I really miss them having a Disneyland show and the Disneyland team.
I don't know about Katrina and Tyler but referring to your post in the last thread about Erika you are correct. She's not a fan favorite around tattle. She's boring, brings nothing to the show and doesn't move her mouth when she talks.

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Sounds like a sh*tty travel agency to work for, no wonder John & Kevin are always taking luxury vacations.

• Haha

Tbone1723

I'm so over this crap. They actually had someone on the panel today who didnt know magic kingdom has a railroad

Between lack of content, lack of knowledge, shitty attitudes- im done

Maybe tmrw we will get someone reviewing a hot dog like it came from Victoria and alberts

• Wow
  • Heart

erikaelvis

I dont know what it is about his nails that bother me so much. It never bothers me when men wear nail polish but for some reason it makes me uncomfortable to look at on him. And his constant burping on camera is terrible. I will say though good on him going to rehab. It certainly has seemed, really in the past year, that he is spiraling. I do not think that going to rehab will put his arrogance in check at all. He spoke on Tuesdays show that they told him that he isnt allowed to have his phone in rehab, which I think is a rule at most rehabs, but he said absolutely no. I will have my phone. He really thinks everywhere he goes that he is Pete Werner so he should get his way. He needs to realize that it is a TINY TINY TINY segment of the poplulation that knows or cares who he is.

• Haha

Ghost of Bob Varley

Fiasco disappeared into the ether at least we know Craig has skills that will take him places when Pete croaks…Ryno…we’ll he did work in that cupcake shop.

does DIS Unplugged survive without Pete?
Actually gotta give credit to Fiasco, he left to go back to school for film it seems. I guess he realized he wanted to improve his skills and that there is a bigger world out there besides The Dis.

Amazingly, he managed to leave on good terms with Pete so that is a rarity.

yeah I am getting more and more confused why Deni Just couldn’t still freelance for the dis and appear on shows, and ALSO work at GKTW (especially since they’re supposedly such a closer partner to the dis & Pete) at the same time. Why did it need to be such a formal exit? She clearly has the time to do video content still and it seems like it would be nothing but a bonus to the dis …
From what I have gathered vaguely from responses, Deni couldn't pass up the chance to work for a place that was important to her and that she volunteered at so she left. That seems concrete. Whether or not this is true, apparently there was some hope that she would be able to still be involved in a small capacity but it was shut down so she decided to start her own thing to fill the void for a part of the Dis job that she missed. I think its probably true and thats why a noncompete hasnt been enforced.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
He only cares about cruising anymore. He claims people should cruise instead but it’s not the same thing Pete. It’s just not. And we all can’t afford the concierge elite status rooms you can either.
If I’m going on a cruise, I’m not paying double just for the Disney name. I’ll stick to Royal. Pete has become SO self centered that he doesn’t care about any other experience but his own. He’s never cared about families with kids. On live shows, he would frequently dismiss people’s opinions when they would try to interject from a parent perspective. Your average family isn’t looking to book concierge suites on DCL. It’s the same issue a lot of people have with the Trackers. The travel info they’re provide isn’t useful at all.

The Tuesday show should be interested given the Bobpocalypse.

Jocelyn Baps

I thought so too and I am here for it. I know Kevin can be a little annoying but I LOVE how he give no effs in regards to Pete. At one point Pete said wow that discussion went on longer than I thought and Kevin said that wasnt a discussion that was a monolauge. it made me laugh.
I also liked the comment about Pete not turning up for events. Something along the lines of "we keep a slot for you but...you have a reputation"

Kevin also contradicted Pete when Pete said that housekeeping only came to tidy the room as it was him staying there...

Did anyone else think it was weird too that Pete mentioned the time he bought the ring with John...to give to Gio. That story felt a little awkward...

cavamom

VIP Member
So adorable! So glad for them! I hope Craig gets some time off
He’s super cute! I love the name Rory too:)
I know he’ll take some time off…I’m expecting that even though they all knew this was coming, content will probably be non-existent.

S. McQueen Light

I don’t wish rehab on anyone, and for him to enter it again means he must have had an incident or at least a few near misses. I hope he can stay sober, although I do wonder if his addiction has moved from alcohol/drugs to shopping and pricy purchases to get the dopamine hits. Maybe it’s both now?

i still think Pete as a boss and employer leaves a lot to be desired. He just seems to be a broken/lost soul. I hope whatever care he receives gets him on a better path.

I do agree with Pete’s rant that Disney and management have some real issues, and despie some recent changes are headed in the wrong direction.

Tbone1723

Just to balance out some of the negativity I just want to point out

- Alyssa the new girl was fantastic. I actually learned a few things from her
- Craig seems like a great guy and deserves better
- The Patreon really endeared me to Ryno.
- Panda doesn't move the needle for me but he seems like a genuine good guy
- Kathy is a sweetheart , same with Teresa.

I requested a quote once for a Disney Cruise and once for a WDW package and don't understand why they're always bragging about their agents. It took days to get an answer back and it was the same price as if I booked online myself and there was no conversation or warmth in the email just the price of the trip and no follow up to see if I was still interested, I thought leads were important to travel planners
I "worked with" Elaine on a Universal trip. I received no responses and finally reached out to the website and John emailed back and said they were having trouble with their emails going to spam. I checked there, but saw nothing. When we arrived at Universal and we were trying to pick up our tickets and get that situated, it was nothing but a big hassle. The very nice lady working at our resort was as helpful as could be and got everything straightened out, but she said my problems were a common occurrence with the DIS' travel agency. I'm not sure how things work with any of the other agents there, but I won't trust another trip to them.

• Wow