The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally believe Pete is a tyrant boss. You can tell on some of the shows that his crew looks completely scared when he introduces them, like he just got done yelling at one of them.

Reactions: 5
I agree with all of this. He’s not the great business man he thinks he is. That was so unbelievably stupid to make all those new youtube channels, it’s annoying for viewers. There must be like 6 or 7 channels at this point. I also didn’t get a quote for a trip for a few days after I inquired and had to follow up.

The way that he went balls deep into dvc AND into becoming a realtor and starting a realty company within like a year are a parade of red flags.
I agree about breaking up the main channel being a bad decision but I think he may have done the right thing branching off into DVC and real estate. He couldn’t book trips and loads of people wanted to move (2020 and still going) to Florida. The travel agency business will probably be gone in the near future. The more income streams the better for him.

Reactions: 2
Pete was also trying to make Si Disney a channel too, for the spanish-speaking audience. Is that still a thing or did he run all them off too?
They're still around. I'm trying to learn Spanish and turned on one of their videos from the other day to see how much I could follow.

Then there is the over the top flirting with the Si Disney guy who has been in the US on Pete’s dime for about 4 months.
How does that work from a legal standpoint?

Reactions: 1
They're still around. I'm trying to learn Spanish and turned on one of their videos from the other day to see how much I could follow.

likeandsubscribe said:
Then there is the over the top flirting with the Si Disney guy who has been in the US on Pete’s dime for about 4 months.

How does that work from a legal standpoint?
If you're asking in regard to a "me too" action, the majority (not all) are filed after things go south (fired or passed up for a promotion).

I wonder if the British guy was me tooed he was just dropped like trash

I just found this thread and I am HERE for it. This answers a lot of the questions I had about the people who've been vaporized over the last five years. The most fitting example is Cookie Guy, who was treated as this saint when he first arrived but disappeared after maybe two months last year, if that? Trying to piece together all this history is now more entertaining than the actual content.

Reactions: 5
I just found this thread and I am HERE for it. This answers a lot of the questions I had about the people who've been vaporized over the last five years. The most fitting example is Cookie Guy, who was treated as this saint when he first arrived but disappeared after maybe two months last year, if that? Trying to piece together all this history is now more entertaining than the actual content.
Who was Cookie Guy?

Hahaha Sean left Pete?! Honestly does anyone find him attractive inside or out? You might impress your crowd with your trips and bags but normal people are grossed out by your personality!

So it looks like Sean and this guy have been together since 2014. I wonder if maybe he was never with Pete. Also that realtor Danielle is in their pics on Razak’s FB partying with them a lot. Okay

Congrats to them. I actually don’t mind Sean.
I think the Sean / Pete thing was pretty much open out there. They took quite few vacations alone and stayed in the same room....Not that there's anything wrong with that...Also, made him a partner in the RE company. But who the hell knows and who the hell cares?

He was the baker/chef. Maybe Ben was his name? I can't even find a specific show to check for reference, maybe they were scrubbed.
He was in this video.

I had forgotten all about him. He has (or had) a cookie business called Haven Bakery, but their last Facebook post was from January when they were having problems with their website and oven.

Isn’t it odd that the cookie dude just suddenly appeared, chopping ingredients in a DVC resort kitchen with a pocket knife and cooking whatever Pete told him to and then, POOF he’s gone.

Kinda creepy! Is a “job offer” to someone trying to get a business off the ground Pete’s way of finding dates? 😬

Was Pete drunk in the recent Le Cellier review?
There's something not right with his there at all.

So weird how people just disappear.
Anywhere that hires a lot of young people like that will always have a lot of turnover, but the way that almost everyone who works for the Dis just disappears without mention is a HUGE red flag.

Reactions: 3
I remember only Steve getting a send off, everyone else is never mentioned again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.