The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete and Dustin were in a relationship. That's why Pete cried.
The newset Moving to Orlando home tour Sean hosts catches a mirror reflection of the camera person and its Drake so he still works for MTO at least.

Reactions: 3
I find it odd that Jenny Lynn never gets a mention. You'd think Pete would be proud of giving her her start to bigger things (Working for Disney as a producer). I only imagine he must have been butt-hurt when she left.

Reactions: 2
The newset Moving to Orlando home tour Sean hosts catches a mirror reflection of the camera person and its Drake so he still works for MTO at least.
how is he not me tooed?

Reactions: 1
Also I can’t imagine Dustin having those old balls on him no way is that true

• Haha
I love how any new content becomes the Zapruder film whenever there's a lengthy, unexplained absence. Speaking of, where is Tracey?

I find it odd that Jenny Lynn never gets a mention. You'd think Pete would be proud of giving her her start to bigger things (Working for Disney as a producer). I only imagine he must have been butt-hurt when she left.
Huge falling out between them that caused her to depart and ill leave it at that. She didn't leave for better things. That came about after she left. But as usual Pete just pretends the person never existed.

Hahaha oh it is

Huge falling out between them that caused her to depart and ill leave it at that. She didn't leave for better things. That came about after she left. But as usual Pete just pretends the person never existed.
We ran into Jenny Lynn at EPCOT a year or so after she left the DIS. We wished her well after leaving the DIS and her new job (I think it was with a local news outfit at the time) and I recall she was clearly happy to be out of the DIS. She did not give details but it clear no love was lost. She is probably the best on camera talent they ever had on staff. Pete & Co blew that one up big time.

wtc50e said:

Hahaha oh it is
[/QUOTE]
First I heard of that one. Speculation or legit ?

wtc50e said:

Hahaha oh it is
[/QUOTE]
It's legit

Jafar spill the bleeping yea don’t protect this predator
I'm not. I protecting Jenilyn but also I don't think predator is a fair word. Pete may be a jerk but he didn't make any of them do anything they didn't wanna do, whether out of love for him or his money. They are just as responsible.

Last edited:
It's legit

[/QUOTE]
Any way you can expound without blowing your cover?
I do know he got rid of Jenilyn because she participated in a documentary without his blessing but this Dustin thing is surprising.

It's legit
Any way you can expound without blowing your cover?
I do know he got rid of Jenilyn because she participated in a documentary without his blessing but this Dustin thing is surprising.
[/QUOTE]
Dustin and Pete was not a secret. Go back and watch old episodes. He hints at it a lot. Lots of people knew. Not much to expand on. They were in a relationship. Dustin wanted out so he quit and moved back home to wherever he was from.

You could tell Jenilyn didn't put up with Pete's tit like the other crew. There were a few times on the podcast I noticed this.

She was a bright spot on the team that actually gave a perspective that was missing, someone with kids. This is arguably the most important aspect, where most people seem to travel to Disney with families. It seems that the DIS's focus has really been on wealthy empty-nester's or childless couples.

Is there something wrong with Pete? He considers himself such a professional yet while he’s recording and on camera while filming for YouTube videos he constantly hacks and coughs into the mic without muting. He also repeats everything he says. Everything is uttered twice. What is wrong with the man? I’m not familiar with symptoms of Tourette’s syndrome if that might be the case. Does anyone find it unusual?

Is there something wrong with Pete? He considers himself such a professional yet while he’s recording and on camera while filming for YouTube videos he constantly hacks and coughs into the mic without muting. He also repeats everything he says. Everything is uttered twice. What is wrong with the man? I’m not familiar with symptoms of Tourette’s syndrome if that might be the case. Does anyone find it unusual?
Well he is a recovering drug addict, so perhaps his brain is a bit fried from all the drinking and drugs he did in his youth.

I assume the smoking can cause the coughing? Also, like @peteykirch said, the drugs may have fried his brain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.