The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig and Ryno seem to hate everything about WDW. Ryno would be happier at DL. Pete only has time for the show when he's not cruising or fine dining somewhere, and when he's there all he talks about how much money he spends, upcoming cruises or trips and what restaurant he has reservations for. Kevin and John only come around to sell adventures by Disney trips and promote the rental property they own. Deni loves everything and everyone. Jackie talks too slow for my taste. Kathy sounds like Roseanne Barr. Fiasco, Corey and Corey's country wife are all annoying. I really want to know wtf is the infatuation the Dis has with Jodi Benson? They talk about her like once an episode it seems. She should join the show as much as they gush over her and invite her to every event.

Ryno is only happy when he’s dressed as a power ranger with a wrap in his had.
That's very true 🤣
Screenshot_20220315-011553-840.png
Screenshot_20220315-011640-355.png
Screenshot_20220315-011702-478.png
Screenshot_20220315-012939-283.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Craig and Ryno seem to hate everything about WDW. Ryno would be happier at DL. Pete only has time for the show when he's not cruising or fine dining somewhere, and when he's there all he talks about how much money he spends, upcoming cruises or trips and what restaurant he has reservations for. Kevin and John only come around to sell adventures by Disney trips and promote the rental property they own. Deni loves everything and everyone. Jackie talks too slow for my taste. Kathy sounds like Roseanne Barr. Fiasco, Corey and Corey's country wife are all annoying. I really want to know wtf is the infatuation the Dis has with Jodi Benson? They talk about her like once an episode it seems. She should join the show as much as they gush over her and invite her to every event.

That's very true 🤣View attachment 1126351View attachment 1126353View attachment 1126354View attachment 1126360
How old is this guy? 12?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Captura de Pantalla 2022-03-15 a la(s) 8.55.33 p.m..png

Seriously, what is going on in between his eyebrows? I find it so distracting I can't focus on anything he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ryno use to be fun and happy now he’s miserable all the time. I would be too if my life was reviewing cup cakes and dressing like a 15 year old.

I don’t understand why they keep having fiasco do dinning reviews, he’s so terrible

Reactions: 4
The star wars breakfast review was awful. He was like I didn't know what that was so I didn't eat it oh I don't like cheese so I didn't eat this. I stuck to plain food. It's star wars! I don't care about the fruit platter.
I don’t understand why they keep having fiasco do dinning reviews, he’s so terrible

Reactions: 2
It's her voice and how she talks. She sounds like a stereotypical "basic witch".
Agreed. At least he's "attempting" to do his job. WTF is she doing? She doesn't work for the DIS. Just getting a free meal and acting like a know it all.

Reactions: 3

Pete: "Castaway Cay is amazing and totally worth a trip!"

Also Pete: "I only get off the ship at Castaway if I have a cabana."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pete will only mention something when he has the opportunity to gloat about going one level better to the peasantry.

• Haha
Pete saying today that we are jealous of him? No one is jealous of you disgusting fat lonely queen.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.